Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

THE MEETING

1.6K 37 1
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After 2 months~

Tony went to Massachusetts for his presentation at MIT. I just learned about me appearing but, I cancelled last minute. It's been 5 hours since Tony left. The team even left. They had another mission at Lagos. Clint just retired a couple months ago so he could stay focused on his wife and kids. I was left all alone at the compound with Natalia.

Natalia continues to grow fast and she's 8 months old. I can't believe that my baby will be turning to a year old in a couple of months. Me and Tal are on the conference room. She is on the corner with a play mat and a bear with her, while I do a report for the Avengers.

"My.." I heard Natalia called as she crawled the floor and near me.

"Oh my gosh, baby. Don't crawl at the floor. It's dirty.." I said as I gently grabbed her. I grabbed an alcohol and placed her on my lap and I wiped her hands.

"Dy?" Tal asked. My is what she called me, in short for mommy, while dy is for her daddy. She likes to take the last syllable of the word.

"Well, daddy isn't home yet. I'm sure he--" Just then, I was cut off when I hear ARIA.

"Miss, Mr. Stark has arrived and coming towards you." ARIA said.

"Thank you A." I said.

"Chu A!" Tal said. I softly chuckled at her and she shrieked while she clapped her hands and bop herself on my lap.

"Excited to see daddy?" I asked her.

"Dy! Dy! Dy!!" Tal shrieked. Then, I saw Tony on the door. He looked at me with tired and regret on his emotions. He went inside the conference room and as soon as Tal heard him come in. His reaction changed.

"Dy!!" Tal shrieked in happiness. Tony smiled big at his daughter and he went near us and got Tal from my lap.

"Tali, my princess.." Tony said as he hugged Tal.

"Ish you dy!" Tal said.

"Aww.. I missed you too, Tal." Tony said. He kissed his daughter's head. I stand and looked at him. He looked back at me and showed me a hurt smile. He went near me and I hugged him too. I hugged the both of them and I kissed his cheek.

"Want to talk?" I asked him softly.

"Later, when Tal's asleep." Tony whispered at my ear. I nodded back in respond and we just stayed on that position.

~After a couple of hours~

The Avengers are now going back. I heard what happened and I just want to be there for them. But, Tony needs me too. He softly put Tal down on her bed. Tal wanted her daddy to bring her to nap and he did. He never disappoints our daughter. Tony kissed Tal's head and I went near them and did the same. I felt Tony held my hand and softly led me outside. I put on my earpiece and tap on it.

"A, alert me about Tal." I said.

"Yes miss." The AI said through the earpiece.

"Tony, what is it?" I asked as he closed the bedroom door of Tal.

"They blamed me... She blamed me..." Tony began.

"Blame you? For what babe?" I asked as I held his hands.

"For killing her son in Sokovia. She didn't even noticed about Ultron's appearance, but me." Tony said.

"Tony, please..." I said.

"I know... I just--If I could turn back--"

"Shush... Baby, stop with the guilt trip. Everybody wants to turn back time, but we learn to live with our mistakes, we live to learn from it." I said. Tony just looked at the ground and nodded his head. I grabbed his cheeks and I kissed his lips. The kiss wasn't even just a simple kiss, it was something more from him.

~After a couple of hours~

I lay on Tal's bed. She snuggled to me and I continued to play with her hair. I gave her a kiss on the head and I saw her looked up and we both smiled at each other. But then, I saw tears escaping from her eyes. My mother's instinct began to kicked in and sat beside her. She tightly hugged her stuffed bear and she began crying.

"Tal, baby, what's wrong?" I asked. She just shook her head and I carried her and tried to bring her to Tony, maybe he's the one who can deal with Tal's nightmare. I saw Tony talking with General Ross.

"Doctor." The General greeted me.

"General." I said in shocked. Tony looked behind him and saw me carrying Tal in my arms, who appeared to be crying silently.

"Dy?" Tal called. Tony immediately went to us and he carried Tal and softly rock her and comfort her.

"What happened?" Tony asked softly.

"She had another one." I said in a soft tone. "I'll talk to the General, just try to make her calm." I told Tony. He nodded his head and he looked at the General.

"General, please excuse me, I have a matter to attend to." Tony said.

"You may." The General said. Tony walked away from us and I turn to the General.

"What are you doing here sir?" I asked.

"Stark and I are giving a visit to the Avengers." General said.

"Visit? For what?" I asked confusingly.

"I thought husband and wife don't keep secrets from each other?" General said.

"Uncle, please--"

"Now, we're playing the 'Uncle' card now Y/N?" Apparently, the General was my father's best friend. He took me under his wing when my mother and father died at the accident. My parents died at the same time due to mass road crash. I was only a third year college student when that happened.

"This joke needs to stop." Uncle said and he walked past me.

~Meeting~

"Five years ago, I had a heart attack. I dropped right in the middle of my back-swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life, because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass... Y/N did my bypass. And at that time, I was a proud uncle." Uncle Ross said. I looked at him as I sat properly on my chair looking at my daughter as she tried to listen to the adults. Tal was holding her bear and looking afraid and she cuddled to me. I looked back at Tony who is sitting on the corner of the room, staring straight at the floor.

"Uncle?" Steve asked as he turned to look at me. I looked at him and back to Tal, not answering his question.

"I found something 40 years in the Army had never taught me: Perspective. The world owes the Avengers an un-payable debt. You have fought for us, protected us, risked your lives . . . but while a great many people see you as heroes, there are some . . . who would prefer the word "vigilantes"." Uncle added.

"And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary?" Natasha asked.

"How about "dangerous"? What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?" Uncle moved to the side and when I looked at the monitor in front, we saw a map with marks on some places.

"New York." Uncle said lowly as we saw some footages from the fight. I saw Tal looked at the monitor and she gripped her bear as she saw the scary footage. She immediately hid her face on my chest. I covered her face to prevent her from looking at the screen. We see another footages from Washington DC, Sokovia and Lagos. Steve looked at Wanda and at me. He saw me covering Tal's face and I shook my head at him.

"Okay. That's enough." Steve said.

"For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." Uncle said. He went near Wanda and passed the book to her.

"The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary." Wanda passed Rhodey the book and began inspecting it. Rhodey looked at us and I signed him to give me the book. He passed the book to me and I began to look at the content as they talked.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve said.

"Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now? If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground." Uncle said.

"And what compromised them?" I asked as I smartly looked at Uncle. Everybody looked at me and Uncle gave me one of his stern looks. I put the book down and I held Tal into my arms. "You still hate me, do you?" I asked him.

"No." Uncle said plainly, but I knew better.

"What will be the contingencies?" I asked.

"So, there are contingencies." Rhodey said.

"Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords." Uncle said. Steve looked at Tony. Uncle and his guards began to walked out.

"And if we come to a decision you don't like?" Nat asked.

"Then, you retire." Uncle said.

~HAPPY 100 CHAPTERS TO US MY LOVES! READY FOR THE CIVIL WAR? DIDN'T EXPECT IT THAT SOON, RIGHT?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.6K 95
SMUT WARNING!! โš ๏ธ18+!! Tony Stark lives the Billionaire Bachelor Lifestyle: fast cars, gorgeous women & tons of cash. He is no stranger to the spot...