When the World Starts to Crum...

By amfdiat

In this fanfiction Deku is All for One's son and is born with both of his parents' quirks. Obviously everyone... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Face Reveal and Next Book!
It's finally out!

Chapter Twenty-three

306 8 6
By amfdiat

Just look at that adorable picture. I'm sorry for the long wait, I had to rework the plot quite a bit. But anyways, here's the long awaited next chapter!

That night the students were relaxing, still hyped from the festival that had been earlier in the day. They were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door of the dorms.

"Ah they've arrived!" Iida said. "Everyone, let's go to the door to greet them!" 

The door opened and four adults and a small boy entered the building.

"With glittering eyes, we rock on!" Mandalay said.

"With cat paws, we're here to help!" continued Ragdoll.

"Out of nowhere we appear!" Tiger held of a container of beef buns,

"Cutely, catly, we sting," said Pixie Bob.

They finished speaking all together, "The wild, wild, pussy cats! Off duty!"

"Pussy cats! It's been so long!" yelled Sero.

Mina ran at Pixie Bob yelling, "Yay! I can't believe you guys are here!"

Pixie Bob patted Mina on the head, "You all look well, kittens!"

Tiger patted Izuku on the back roughly. "I'm sorry we couldn't protect you back then," the hero said.

"N-no you're fine, I'm sorry for causing s-such a problem," Izuku said, wheezing from the strength that Tiger used to pat his back. Izuku looked up and saw Kota. "Kota-kun! I-i'm glad you're alright! Thanks for y-your letter, sorry that I never sent a r-reply."

"It's fine..." Kota said shyly. Mandalay quickly appeared behind Izuku.

"Midoriya, take a look," she pointed to Kota's shoes that were sitting in front of the entrance. "He picked them out himself, insisting that they had to be red!"

"Hehe, t-that means we're matching, Kota-k-kun," Izuku said.

Sato walked into the room with a tray of drinks on it in his hands. "But what brings you guys back to Yuuei?"

"Oh, we wanted to stop by and let everyone know that we're coming back," Pixie Bob said.

"Really?!" yelled the students. "Congratulations!"

"But what about you, Ragdoll?" Ochako asked. "Did your quirk go back to normal?"

Izuku froze, he'd completely forgotten that he still had her quirk. 

"Nope!" the female hero said. "I'll be supporting the others through office work!"

Izuku stood up and held his hand out. "W-wait, you don't have to do t-that," he said.

"Midoriya?" Mandalay asked confused. "What do you mean?"

Izuku started walking over to Rag Doll, "Um w-well, All for One actually gave me R-rag Doll's quirk. I think he d-did it to help break me. Sorry that I f-forgot I had it. I give it b-back now, though."

"Really?!" Rag Doll yelled. "You can do that?!"

"U-um, yes? I mean, I have the same q-quirk as him, so yeah I can give y-yours back. Though it will probably h-hurt a lot because he damaged your quirk g-genes when he took it," Izuku said. "Do y-you still want to try?"

"Yes, please! Thank you, Midoriya-kun!" Izuku nodded and placed his hand on Rag Doll's forehead.

"H-here goes," he said. His eyes turned red as he activated All for One and gave Rag Doll her quirk back. He wasn't sure if it was because All for One had given it to him, but removing Rag Doll's quirk from the collection of other quirks inside him was agonizingly painful. He managed to keep himself from crying out, but a few tears definitely leaked out, and he felt like he had a fever. Rag Doll didn't seem to be in much better condition. "C-can you use i-it?"

Rag Doll nodded and activated her quirk, sighing in relief when it worked. "Thank you so much, Midoriya-kun!" she squealed as she hugged him weakly. A few tears made their way down her cheeks. "Really... thank you."

Izuku smiled. "You're welcome!"

(Time skip)

The next Saturday Izuku waved his brother goodbye with a smile. He and Todoroki were leaving to take the provisional license exam for the second time.

"M-make sure to smile, and be n-nice Kaachan!" Izuku yelled at his brother.

"Shut up Deku, I know!" Katsuki yelled.

Todoroki grabbed Katsuki by the arm and started to pull him forward. "Hurry up or we're going to be late. I can already see All Might waiting with the car," he said.

"Shut up Todoroki, I know damn it!" Izuku continued to smile and wave until the pair was gone. Then he walked to the school, intent on finding Aizawa.

(Time skip)

"So you want me to help you train to use Eri-chan's quirk?" Aizawa asked the green haired boy.

"Y-yes, please. You're really the o-only one I can ask to help," Izuku was terrified of having to ask the man to help him, but it was his only shot of getting Mirio back to normal. And felt as if he owed the older teen. 

"Fine, but it's gonna be hell," Aizawa warned.

"I k-know." Izuku tried and then failed to swallow his fear.

They decided the best idea would be to have Izuku attempt to use the quirk on himself. This was their plan. Izuku would cut himself and then try to rewind his body to back to just before the cut was made. If he started going any further than that, Aizawa would cancel the quirk.

It was not easy to do. The problem was that Eri hadn't been trained to use her quirk as it grew, and now Izuku was being forced to control it at a state where it was overflowing. It made Izuku feel like he was learning to control All for One again, only this time if he failed to control the quirk he could end up dead, along with others around him.

Aizawa decided to cut the training off when he received a text from All Might that said both examinees had passed.

"All right, that's enough. Head back to the dorms to celebrate with your brother, problem child," Aizawa said as he walked away. "I'm going to go home and take a nap with my daughter." Izuku smiled at the thought of Eri and Aizawa napping together. It was cute.

"See y-you tomorrow then S-sensei!" Izuku yelled as he ran back to the dorms. He had a brother to congratulate.

(Time skip)

"Congratulations on passing your exam!" yelled the students of class 1-A to their two classmates.

"Though you should have passed the first time," said Sero snickering. 

Katsuki started making explosions in his palms. "What'd you say Soy Sauce?"

"Whoa, calm down there Bakubro!"

"Don't call me that, fucking Kirishima!"

Izuku laughed. It was nice to see his brother enjoying himself. The green haired teen was sitting on the couch of the common room and eating a stick of dango that Sato had made for the occasion. 

"Mind if I join you?" asked Todoroki.

"O-oh, not at all!"

Todoroki sat down next to Izuku. "So, have you found someone to do your internship with now?" he asked. Izuku looked down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Izuku quickly looked back up and waved his hands in front of his face. "N-no, it's okay... I haven't y-yet. Honestly I wasn't really thinking a-about it. It's still hard to believe he's g-gone, you know?" Todoroki nodded.

"If you want," said the two toned boy, "I'm sure Endeavor would let you come to the agency with Bakugou and I."

"K-kaachan? He's going with Endeavor a-again?" Izuku wasn't really sure why he was surprised, he had done his work study with Endeavor after. It only made sense that he would do the internship with him as well if he could.

"Yeah, told me so on the way back. Said he was gonna surpass my old man and prove he was number one... or something."

Izuku laughed a little. "Yeah, t-that sounds like Kaachan!"

A few days later Izuku found himself standing in front of the man himself. It was to say the least, frightening. 

Endeavor's eyes seemed to bore straight into his soul. This the was first time he was ever actually meeting him, and it would definitely leave a permanent mark on him.

 "So, you want me to take All Might's brat under my wing?" Endeavor asked.

"You got a problem with my brother?!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku tried to hold his brother back from trying to hurt Endeavor, though it probably wouldn't have worked anyways. "K-kaachan, stop!" he tried to say.

Endeavor sighed. "Fine, I'll do it. But only because you asked me to, Shoto. Now follow me. We're going on patrol." Izuku sighed with relief as he and the other two interns followed Endeavor out the door of his office.

'I thought I was going to die for sure!' he thought.

"I wouldn't kill you," Endeavor suddenly said, quietly so that only Izuku could hear. "You're the one he passed his will onto right? So hurry up and get stronger, and take his place." 

Izuku smiled. "Y-yes sir!"

That night Izuku lay awake in bed thinking about Endeavor said to him. 'I wonder if he really believes in me?' he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

(Italics for the next little bit is a dream)

Izuku stood in a black expanse, he couldn't move or speak, his body felt like it was made of smoke. He looked to his left and saw a beautiful woman with black hair and a cloak. Behind her were people that Izuku had never seen, as well as a smoky figure that looked suspiciously like All Might in his normal form. 

'Are they the previous holders of One for All?' Izuku wondered. He looked forward again and Izuku could see something that made his blood run cold. His father was standing in front of him, facing someone that Izuku didn't recognize, a weak looking white haired man.

"Why do you stand against me? Join me in my conquest," All for One said. "My foolish younger brother."

Izuku was shocked. He turned his attention to the white haired man. He was All for One's younger brother? His uncle? The original holder of One for All?

"Because everything you're doing is wrong! And I can't possibly forgive you! Not a single fiber of your being!" the first holder said to his brother.

'Is this the past? Is that what I'm seeing?' Izuku asked.

"That's a pretty harsh thing to say, isn't it?" All for One asked. "I even tried to meet you halfway...! So, does your idea of righteousness not encompass open-mindedness?"

All for One's brother cut him off, "The world is in the midst of chaos right now! Your 'abilities' shouldn't be used for your own self interest! All you think about is satisfying your own desires!"

"I should say the exact same thing to you," All for One beckoned behind him. "Come." Two men stepped forward, one looked to be in immense pain from his jaw. The other was large, and looked extremely grumpy. "This man's jaws are mutating," All for One pointed to the first man. "He told me that his teeth are continually growing, shedding, and regrowing. He's timid, but he's never failed to take good care of his parents. He's a good man. Despite that, he is persecuted... called a monster or diseased. Even his parents have alienated themselves from him."

All for One moved on to the second man. "This man has no 'abilities'. He told me he was attacked by a group of people with 'abilities' as he came home late from work one evening. His trusty stun gun had no effect on them, and someone with tentacle-like hair immobilized him, leaving him unable to move."

All for One reached for both men's foreheads. Izuku and the first holder both threw themselves forward.

'No!' Izuku shouted in his mind.

"Don't do it...! You'll never be able to return to normal!" the younger brother yelled. He collapsed to the ground coughing.

"Please do it," begged mutated jaw man.

"Hurry up," stated the other. All for One put his hands on their foreheads and switched the quirk from the first man to the second. The first immediately reached his hand up to his mouth and started to cry tears of joy, while the second activated his new quirk and gained an evil glint in his eyes. 

Izuku winced, they had just sold their souls to the devil.

"Next time I'm in a tough spot, you guys will come help me out, won't you?" All for One asked.

The first man bowed to the ground, his head on his hands. "Of course! Ah, Mom, Dad...! Thank you seriously, thank you...!" 

The second man bowed as well, but not quite to the ground. "I'll never forget your kindness for as long as I live," he said.

"What is this world you speak of, little brother?" All for One asked. "What is it that you see? I see people, and I use my power for the sake of those people."

"That's nothing but sophistry...! All you did just now was add two more pawns to your to your collection!"

"People need something that they can depend on. When you oppose me, you also oppose the happiness of those two. In this world where humanity has lost sight of itself, with my power, I can bring about order. Which one of us do you think is in the wrong?"

"Taking advantage of other people's weaknesses and insecurities isn't creating order! I'll bet you can't even remember the number of people you've used for your own gain, and then simply tossed aside!"

Izuku watched as someone pinned his uncle to the ground roughly, cutting him off from speaking anymore.

"Oops... Be careful with him. His body is weak. I've got bodyguards with me, now that I've become famous," All for One said. "Ah... how sad for you to have been born without an 'ability'. Without power, there's no reason to go on. Even so, I still love you. My pitiful little brother... My one and only family."

Izuku closed his eyes. He couldn't keep watching. Was this really his father? The man who taught him to swim at four, how to read, the man who watched every All Might movie that came out until the late hours of the night? Was this really the man who had married his mother, whispered that he loved her each morning and night, was this really that man? No. This was the man who left, who left and never looked back. This was the man who married a woman just to see how powerful their child would be. This was the man who kidnapped him and had him tortured to break him, who would have continued to do so if Izuku hadn't been saved.

When he opened his eyes again it was to see that the scenery had changed. They were now standing in a small room, with a heavy metal room.

"Ahh... you haven't eaten again?" All for One who stood in the door way asked. The first holder of One for All sat on the floor in the corner of the room. "It's sad how thin and frail you've become." 

"I... won't go along with your plans," the younger brother replied while trying and failing to hold in a cough.

"Don't you think it's about time you gave in? There are those who have banded together, wielding their power in vain. Those who oppose my methods... the ones who reject order. They are an extremely dangerous existence. As a result they were killed," All for One said. Izuku turned his face away for a moment, but he didn't close his eyes. Not this time. He knew, he needed to see what was about to happen. 

"It's not like I ordered anyone to do that, you know?" All for One continued. "My many friends that idolize me... merely thought about my vision and sprung into action. I was thrilled...! Just the thought of my vision is enough to inspire people to take action... it's like a dream." The man's eyes narrowed. "It's the world that we read about in comic books, that day."

The younger brother took his turn to speak, "You had only read three volumes, and there was more to come. In a world that was under the thumb of the demon king, the hero of justice struggled and suffered, and at last, was able to save them all. Did you know, big brother? Villains... always lose in the end!"

"My dream has become a reality!" All for One grabbed his younger brother by the forehead. "And reality doesn't go by the book!" Izuku stretched his hand out to his uncle. If only he could reach him, but he couldn't. "And this reality, where you refuse to yield to me... I will remake it as well. You are important."

"Stop!" begged the younger brother, reaching his hands up to claw at All for One's arm.

"I managed to find an 'ability' that could even be used easily by someone as frail and weak as you. Let's conquer the world together." The first holder screamed, and Izuku would have as well if his mouth was working. This was how it had happened, the creation of One for All.

The scenery shifted, melted, and turned into fog. Izuku's uncle turned to him and spoke, "You must be the ninth, how ironic and yet so fitting that it would be you. I wish I could've spoken to you for a bit longer, my dear nephew. But you're still only at twenty percent. Be careful. we've already passed the point of singularity. But it's all right." He reached his hand out to Izuku's, and all of the other previous holders of One for All looked at Izuku.

They spoke together, as if with one voice, "You are not alone."

(End of dream)

Izuku woke up to his room trashed. Full Cowling was activated, the familiar green sparks shooting off his body. Katsuki crashed into the room soon after.

"Deku! Are you okay?!" his brother asked.

"Y-yeah, yeah I'm f-fine," Izuku said. "Could you help me c-clean up?" 

"Another nightmare?" Katsuki asked as he picked up a few limited edition All Might DVDs. 

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, s-something like that, I g-guess."

The two boys worked together to clean up Izuku's room, and in the end they never actually went to sleep. 

(Time skip)

"Today for Foundational Hero Studies we'll be having you play a game of capture the flag against class 1-B, at the U.S.J.," Aizawa told his students. He was still inside of his sleeping bag, and Eri was clutching to his side. "I expect you to do your best, understand?" Aizawa glared at his students.

Kaminari chuckled. "What did you bet on us or something, Sensei?" he asked jokingly.

"Yes actually, I did. So you'd better win, cause I'm not going to give Vlad even a single yen." The class swallowed. They were probably going to die.

"The rules are simple," Vlad said when they got to the U.S.J. "Each class will be given a flag to hide somewhere on the field, you have fifteen minutes, and you flag has to be easily visible. Each of you will have a roll of capture tape. If you manage to capture someone you send them to your class's 'prison'. If you're captured you have to stay in the prison until the end of the game, unless one of your classmates comes and removes the capture tape from your person, understand?"

"Sir, yes sir!" shouted the students of both 1-A and 1-B.

"Good," Aizawa said. "You win the game by either capturing everyone from the other class, or capturing the opposing flag and carrying it to your assigned prison. Here are your flags, red for my class, blue for Vlad's. You have fifteen minutes, now go."

The flags proved to be the first challenge. They were large. Very, very large, and heavy. 

"How are we supposed to carry that thing?!" Kirishima yelled.

"Well, if U-uraraka makes it float, then I c-can move it with my Telekinesis," Izuku offered. "O-or Sero with his tape..."

Uraraka stepped forward. "It might put me out of commission for a while, but let's try it!" She touch the flag pole with her fingers, causing it to float. Izuku then directed it with his Telekinesis.

"Where should we put it?" Yaoyorozu asked. "It has to be visible, but also out of the way. Not to mention somewhere that we can easily defend it."

Izuku looked around, Todoroki did the same. 

"How about there," Todoroki pointed to the top of the giant water slide. "I can secure it with my ice, and make a platform for us to stand on."

The class nodded. "Let's go with that then," Iida said. The students ran to the water slide and Asui used her tongue to throw Todoroki and Izuku up to the top of the slide. Izuku lowered the flag pole and the bi-colored hair boy was about to use his ice when Izuku stopped him.

"U-um, can I try something?" he asked.

"Sure, go ahead," Todoroki was visibly intrigued at what Izuku could have planned. The green haired boy let out a sigh and placed his hands on the slide and the flag pole. He activated Overhaul, disassembling the pole, and part of the slide, and then repaired them so that they were one and the same. Now the other team would have to break the metal off, or somehow get Izuku to turn it back to normal.

"I'm g-glad it worked," Izuku said, wiping sweat from his forehead. "I've been w-working on controlling it, but this i-is the first time I've used it like t-this."

Todoroki nodded his head and used his ice to create a platform. Within minutes Ochako, Asui, Kirishima, Shinsou, and Tokoyami were on the platform with them.

Hagakure had removed her costume entirely and was preparing for the teachers to let them look for class 1-B's flag. Katsuki was also preparing to look for the flag, though honestly he was more pumped about getting to quote, "beat those 1-B bastards into their place." Izuku was starting to fear for his brother's sanity, though he did agree with him, just a little.

"Wouldn't it be better for you to go look for the flag too, Midoriya?" asked Kirishima.

"No, I t-think I'll be more useful here. P-plus, I'm probably the only one w-who can remove the flag from where i-it's at. Since we didn't use Todoroki's ice in t-the end," Izuku stated.

"You know," Tokoyami said. "That quirk of yours... It's a little overpowered to be honest. Especially once you learn to master Eri's quirk. You'll be literally unstoppable, immortal even, if you used it right."

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, I s-suppose. But, I'm not really trying t-to be. It was just the quirk I ended u-up with, there's nothing I can do about i-it now. Though, I hated it at f-first."

"Sorry, I must have brought up something you didn't want to talk about."

"No i-it's fine. It's not a problem, r-really." 

Suddenly a loud alarm rang out with the word, "Start!" and the exercise began. 

"We can t-talk more about this, l-later!" Izuku said.

"Yes."

Izuku got himself into a fighting stance. He looked down below the platform to see his classmates fighting with 1-B class members. He used his Telekinesis to help where he could, pulling people off there feet, moving a rock to make someone trip, anything to slow their opponents down.

At some point Tetsutetsu managed to make it a good distance up the slide, using his steel hands and feet to jab into the hard plastic and hold himself on as he climbed. Just before he reached the top where the flag was, Asui wrapped her tongue around him and sent him flying into the water. At least his fall wasn't too far.  

The problem arose when Shiozaki arrived at the flood zone. She'd clearly been training with her vines, and was now, a little overpowered. Not quite as overpowered as Izuku, but close. Especially since Izuku was still off his game from the dream he'd had the previous night.

Shiozaki was able to use her vines to move all of her classmates that were in the area to the platform, as well as herself. Izuku tried using his Telekinesis to remove people, but Shiozaki just brought them back. 

Instead he switched tactics and created several Blood Senbon. He used these to hit people's pressure points, effectively making several people's limbs temporarily unusable. Izuku was so busy focusing on keeping people from moving that he didn't realize Shiozaki's vines were encircling him until it was too late. She had pinned him with his hands to his sides, along with everyone else on the platform. Todoroki was trying to burn the vines off, but every time he did they just grew back. 

Izuku struggled to move his hands. If he could just touch the vines then he could disassemble them, Shiozaki would have to grow them back, which would take time. As he struggled he saw Tetsutetsu out of the corner of his eye, bending the flag pole at the end, trying the snap it. He would have used his Telekinesis to move the boy away, but Shiozaki had him secured in place with her vines.

Izuku tried harder to move his hands. 

'Come on, just let me move!' he thought desperately. 'I need to stop him! I need to stop him!' Suddenly it felt as though time had slowed down. He couldn't breathe, something was fighting against his insides. As soon as that something was released time sped up again, and there were now black tendrils of shadow whipping around Izuku's body.

'What?' he thought surprised. The black whips lashed out at everything around him, including his classmates. Shiozaki took a hit in the side of the head and was knocked out, her vines releasing as she fell limply to the ice. Tetsutetsu had to throw up his arms to block a hit to the chest, and was thrown out into the water once again. 

Izuku curled in on himself, trying to stop the whips. People were getting hurt because he couldn't control it. And what was happening to him anyways? He was pretty sure that he hadn't stolen anyone's quirk recently, and no one he knew had a quirk like this anyways. It was getting harder to hang on, the whips were lashing out, and there was nothing he could do.

Todoroki tried freezing them, but was unsuccessful, there was nothing to hold on to, the tendrils of darkness simply slipped through the ice. Ochako stood from where she had been knocked over by one of the whips and carefully made her way over to Izuku. 

She gripped him tight, pulled him close, and said, "Calm down, Deku-kun. Just breathe, I know you can control it!" But Izuku couldn't do as she asked. Every fiber of his being was exhausted, trying to hold in the black whips, trying to keep his friends from being injured. I strike against Ochako's arm made him cry out mentally.

"Midoriya!" yelled Shinsou suddenly. "Get yourself together!"

Izuku could barely hear at this point. Was that really his friend calling out to him? "Shinsou...?" And then he felt it, that familiar feeling of being under Shinsou's quirk, he didn't think he'd ever been this happy to have it used on him. 

"Calm down," Shinsou said. Immediately the whips stopped, they pulled themselves back in, resting inside Izuku's sleeve like they were part of the shadows. Maybe they were.

"Thank you," Izuku whispered, just before being pulled into a wide dark expanse.

(The next little bit is a vision)

He was back in the same dream he'd been in the night before. No not the same, but similar. A gruff looking man walked up to Izuku. 

"You little brat!" the guy yelled. His finger was pointed in Izuku's face, and spit was flying everywhere. "Dude you've got it all wrong! I told you, didn't I?! 'You are not alone'!"

Izuku leaned back as the man started jabbing him in the chest with his finger.

"Yeah the time is ripe! Yeah, it's manifested but!" The man leaned his face in closer to Izuku's, the goggles on his forehead almost touching Izuku's horn. "That power is no longer something you can use with idle thoughts, got it?! Try harder, dude!"

Izuku nodded furiously since he couldn't speak.

"You can do it! As long as you work hard... you can accomplish anything!" 

Izuku felt like he should have been responding that with an enthusiastic, "Sir yes, Sir!"

"Hey, you don't have a mouth? That's okay!" Izuku looked at the man in amazement, was he really one of the previous holders? "Huh? looks like time's running out... okay little boy!"

'I am not little!' Izuku shouted in his thoughts.

"The power you released just now... was my quirk."

Izuku's eyes widened in shock. 

"Vestiges of us are mixed into the core of our 'power'. We've been living inside One for All all along. It's a small core... a dot inside the flickering fire or the undulating waves. Our power is cultivated there. It is the source of our hidden strength. That core has seriously started to swell. In the gaps between fluctuations, you might be able to see sometimes... that One for All... is growing. "

'It's growing?' Izuku thought. 'What's going to happen then?'

"Earlier you were thinking 'grab him' or 'capture him' right?"

'Um... I mean I thinking 'Stop him'... but yeah?"

"The appropriate quirk for that intention is my 'black whip'. You're lucky mine's the first one out! It's a great quirk. But remember! This quirk is also imbued with the accumulated power of One for All, and your own All for One... so it's drastically stronger than it was in my time!" The man was suddenly pulled back, and most of his body was turning to black smoke. "Shit I'm disappearing. I'm starting to feel really light all of a sudden... Guess it's cause I only live in your heart.

"Do you get it? If you activate while you're angry, the power will respond in kind. It's essential that you control what's in your heart. It's okay to be angry. Anger is the source of power. But when you do get angry, you need to be extra vigilant and maintain control over your power. With eight people preceding you, One for All's become absurdly strong. Do you get it, kid? Now you have six quirks to discover. 

"Take control of your heart...and master using our power." Izuku could no longer see the man, but he could still hear him amidst the swirling smoke. "Good luck, boy! We'll be with ya! It's up to you to carry out the will of One for All."

(End of vision)

"Deku-kun! Deku-kun!" yelled Ochako desperately.

"Midoriya!" Shinsou yelled with her.

"I-i'm okay," Izuku said. "You can stop y-yelling now."

Ochako sighed and sank to her knees. "Thank goodness. You blacked out, and you were saying weird things in your sleep."

"I w-was?! Like w-what?" Izuku was freaked out. What could he have possibly said? Did he say something about One for All.

Shinsou replied to Izuku's question, "You said and I quote, 'I am not little!'. What on earth were you dreaming about?"

"N-nothing, really! I don't even r-remember now..." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, and Shinsou gave him a look that said, "I don't believe, but I won't press it." 

"We won while you were asleep, by the way," Todoroki said as he walked over, one hand clutching his side. "Bakugou managed to get their flag to our prison. But what was that? Was it someone's quirk that you took?"

"M-maybe? I'm not really sure, a-actually," Izuku figured that was how he'd have to right it off. And if was able to constantly change his collection of quirks it might be that no one questions it when he gets the other five quirks from One for All. At least he hopes so.

Now his priority, was talking to All Might and Katsuki about what he'd been told.

I wasn't going to do this initially, but I've changed my mind. This is officially going to be a trilogy! So look forward to the two other books. This one isn't finished yet though, so there's still a little bit of time. I'm also still working on the side story I promised you, so look forward to that as well.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading, please tell me what you think. And I'd love to see any fan art you guys come up with! If you want, I'll even show it here in the story. And I'll see you all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.4K 37
When Shigaraki and the League of Villains were given the task of taking care of All For One's son, Izuku, they didn't know what to expect. But despit...
102K 1.2K 15
Quirks it is something that all people have well not all there are some born quirkless that is the realization for one boy named Izuku Midoriya but a...
72.7K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
46.6K 1.1K 21
So I'm bad with description so I'll go with this. In this story izuku midoriya was born quirkless until the league of villains capture him and then t...