Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 33

123 4 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵐʸ ᵘⁿᶦᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

"Yeonjun...Do you know about this?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"Y-yes Hyung....." The boy responded, his head low. 

"Is this really what happened? I didn't even know her parents were dead." Soobin whimpered, a tear falling down his cheek.

"I knew they were gone...But I didn't know that they were....Murdered. I can't believe she never told me." Taehyung whispered.

"Yeonjun hyung...What happened?" Hueningkai cried.

"It's not my story to tell Hyuka, I'm sorry." Yeonjun patted his shoulder before taking the painting off the easel and putting it deep in Rose's painting rack, so it wouldn't be found for a long time. 

The boys left the studio and wandered back to the kitchen where the others still were. Even Yoongi had wandered out of his bedroom to eat. 

"What's wrong? You all look like you came back from a funeral." Jin joked. 

"Gguk....I need to talk to you." Taehyung said to him as they walked in. 

"Sure TT, what's up?" JK smiled. 

Taehyung walked past him to their bedroom without looking back. Kookie looked confused but he followed his hyung. 

"I think you should sit down." Tae told him, his bubbly goofy personality replaced with a serious one. 

"What on earth is going on Tae? You're never like this." Kook said sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Did Rose ever tell you what happened to her parents?" Taehyung asked.

"Just that they passed away in an accident, why?" JK said nervously. 

"It wasn't an accident....They were murdered Kook." Tae whispered. 

"No way. How do you know?" Kook asked him, standing up and pacing. 

"When we went to find Rose and Yeonjun in the studio there was a painting on her easel. It was of a man and woman who were dismembered. When Kai asked what it was....Rose said it was her parents...." Taehyung explained, his face full of sorrow. 

⁽ⁿᵘⁿᵘ ⁿᵃⁿᵃ ⁻ ʲᵉˢˢᶦ⁾

When Rose stormed out of her studio she ran into the kitchen and grabbed Jimin's wrist, dragging him with her to his room. 

"Hajimaaa! Rose what are you doing?" The mochi squeaked.  

After they were safely in Jimin's room and the door was shut, Jimin looked at Rose more closely and saw that her cheeks were wet with fresh tears. 

"Hey...What's wrong Rosie?" He asked her, fighting the urge to hug her.

She looked up at him and opened her mouth like she was going to speak, but ended up shutting it and reaching out shaky arms to him. 

"Do you want me to hug you? Is that ok?" He asked her softly. 

Rose let out a choked sob and jumped into his arms. 

"Hey now...It's gonna be ok honey." He said sitting down on the bed, leaning against the headboard. 

He rubbed her back and rocked her gently as she wept into his shoulder. 

Jimin was worried about Rose, but he felt a tiny bit of happiness in his heart that she trusted him to keep her safe as she cried. They had always been very close like siblings but Rose had never let herself cry in front of him. If he happened to catch her crying, she'd run away. 

"I'm sorry...." She whispered.

"Rose stop it. You're going through some shit right now, you shouldn't have to apologize for being human." Jimin said seriously. 

She smiled at him being so straightforward all of a sudden. 

"There's my Rose. You're not you if you aren't smiling." Jimin smirked, pinching her cheek. 

"Now do you wanna talk about the reason you felt compelled to abduct me and use me as a tissue?" He teased her. 

"Jiminnnnn- ahhhhh!" Rose whined, rolling out of his arms and facing away from him. 

"Just teasing you." He giggled.

She ignored him, pouting. 

"Alright alright, I'm sorry for making fun of you. Will you please tell me what's wrong?" Jimin asked rubbing her shoulder. 

"The memories of my parents death resurfaced after my injury...."  She told him as she put his arm around her waist. 

"Rose...I'm so sorry." Jimin pulled her body closer to him.

"It was eight years ago....But it feels like it just happened. I can't stop seeing their....their bodies... e-every time I close my eyes." Rose whispered as fresh tears fell hot onto her cheeks. 

"Do Ggukie and Tae know?" Jimin asked her. 

"No...I couldn't tell them." She cried.

"Don't you think you should tell them?" He comforted.

"I can't now...They must hate me for not telling them about it." Rose whined.

"I highly doubt that. Sure they might feel a little hurt, but they could never hate you. Do you understand just how much they love you Rose? How much the rest of us love you? All we want is for you to get better and feel safe again." Jimin said, turning Rose around in his arms so she could face him. 

She gave a small gasp at his face, "Jiminie! Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I love you so much Rosie. My heart aches for you and the pain you are going through. I wish I could take it away so you can smile again." 

She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead to his, "Me too." 

⁽ᵇˡᵘᵉᵖʳᶦⁿᵗ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

(A/N: I'm not entirely sure why Rose can talk again....But she can...IDK what I'm doing half the time I'm writing this.)

Once she calmed down and stopped crying, Jimin picked her up and carried her to her room. Jungkook and Tae looked up from their conversation when the door opened. 

"I think I found something that belongs to you." Jimin joked as he placed Rose down on the bed. 

"Rose doesn't belong to us, she just lets us believe she does. Thanks Chim." Tae giggled. 

As Jimin left the room, Rose stared up at her boys with big nervous eyes. 

"Rose, relax baby. I can feel your anxiety." Kookie smiled at her. 

Tae climbed on the bed and held open his arms for her. She hesitantly scooted over to him and looked up at Kook as Tae cuddled her. 

"Jagiya, we're not mad at you. It's hard to talk about your past when there's a lot of trauma involved. We won't pry, you can tell us when you're ready or not at all." Kook told her as he laid down next to her. 

Rose put her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat for a few moments. 

"Thank you..." She whispered. 

Jungkook smiled big at the sound of her voice. 

"Don't forget how much I love you." He whispered back as he closed his eyes.

⁽ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
864K 33.3K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...