Farewell to You (Deku x Reade...

By IzumiiHoshii

ఌYou take a vacation to Musutafu for the summer. Where just happens to live a smol broccoli. You explore the... More

Chapter 1~The Milk
Chapter 2~The Jacket
Chapter 3~The talk
Chapter 4~Moonlight
Chapter 5~ Beach Day
Chapter 6~Be Careful!!
Chapter 7~The Accident
Chapter 8~Goodbyes
Chapter 9~Part one
Halloween Chapter Thing??
Chapter 9~Part two
Chapter 11~'Your on TV!?'
Chapter 12~Clouds
Chapter 13~Wet Cheeks
Chapter 14~The phone call
Chapter 15~Home Again
Chapter 16~Yakeru
Chapter 17~Uh, who are you again?
💚❤️💚Christmas Special❤️💚❤️
Chapter 18~So we meet again
Chapter 19~Just a another day
Chapter 20~Hotaru Ukiiyo
Chapter 21~Teeny Tiny Y/N
Chpater 22~Problem solved?
Chapter 23~Mochi Date
Chapter 24~keep chasing
Chapter 25~♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 26~ Heaven's Eye
Chapter 27~Resolution
Chapter 28~Return
Chapter 29~Quirks
Chapter 30~Farewells

Chapter 10~Bakugo

375 13 2
By IzumiiHoshii

Your turn to look at Bakugo and he's scowling at the ground. You can tell he's in a bad mood. Your grandma continues to work on the pie as you know she's not taking 'no' for an answer.

You sigh.  "Ok, l-let's go," you say a bit annoyed. 

"Don't tell me what to do!"  Bakugo puts his hands in his pockets. But then follows you. 

You guys leave the house and walk all the way into the town once you get there you have stars in your eyes. The towns so big!!  You turn to Bakugo, he's facing the other looking around at the town too. But instead with a mad look on his face.  

"S-so, u-uh what do you wanna do..?" You say nervously. He scowls at you. He gives you no response. Brat...

" W-we could go look around at the hero's museum." You blush.  "Y-you do like hero's, right....?"  

"Yea, they're ok. But I'm sure that I'm way better than those pathetic ones!" He says with a mad grin on his face. Man, he's sure talking ego...

"Ok then let's go!" You say as you start walking over there. Once you get there you see a huge statue of All Might. Wow, Midoriya would sure love this! You pull out your phone and take a picture. You slowly separate from Bakugo as you look around the museum. The last thing you want is to hang out with him. In the corner of your eye, you see him start to walk up to you. Damn it! Just be nice... 

"So, um how you like it? Pretty cool right?" You say

  "Please, all these hero's are weak, they'll just be stepping stones to my victory once I become the number one hero." He says.

"You'll never be able to get there with that attitude," you say under your breath.

"What was that!?" He says as tiny explosions start to explode in his hands.

"Huh! I-uh-woah..." you say.

You slowly grab his hand fascinated by his quirk.

  "Woah! So your quirk is like some sort of explosion huh?" You say. You look up at him, he's blushing with a confused annoyed look on his face. You snap out of your mood and blush as you look at him of embarrassment. You let go of his arm.

"I-I, uh...sorry..." you say softly. You were just so impressed by his quirk.   He closes his eyes. 

"Yeah, my quirks explosion. I can create explosions in my hand's cuz of my sweat acts like nitrogen." 

You look at him again. And smile.  "Oh wow. Cool!" You say.

  ~Bakugo's POV~  

As she smiles at me, I see a mascot come up behind her. It's a guy in a hippo suit. I ignore him. He comes closer to us and he gets behind Y/N and taps her shoulder. Y/N slowly looks at what just tapped her. 

"Uhuh! Why hello there little fella!" It says in a goofy voice. 

~Your POV~ 

You feel something tap your shoulder. You slowly look behind. Ever since the bus incident you've been a bit paranoid with things sneaking up on you. As you look behind you see this giant hippo. Huh!? What the hell!? You jump startled and your reflexes make you use your white flame. You shine it on the hippo mascot closing your eyes tightly as it sets on fire. You open your eyes to see that it was just a dude under the costume. Holy crap, what have I done!  You run to get a glass of water and splash it on the flames, but it doesn't do much. You reach your hand out to help him but your quirk only causes more flames. You look around at everyone staring at you whispering. You get really tense and embarrassed and you push the through the crowd and you instantly teleport to a nearby park.

Crap! I just set a guy on the fire! S-should u go back..? No, I ready caused enough damage. Ah! But what about Bakugo? W-what should I do!? You look around to see police cars nearby coming to the museum. You clench your hand into your shirt and squeeze it.
Damn! The police! You spot a trail that's in the park and follow it, you keep running until you reach a high point with a tree and a couple of bushes, along with a bench. You hide in the bushes watching the police go into the building. You can't help but feel guilty. You hesitate if you should turn yourself in. You continue to watch this as the man who you've hurt gets loaded into an ambulance. Aaaah what have I done? I'm such a bad person. You begin to feel tears in your eyes a bit at the fact that you just stood there. Not helping a hand with the whole incident. You get up and sit on the bench, holding your knees close to your face, as more tears roll down your cheeks.

§.•.•.•.•.•.§

You stay up there for quite a while until the sun starts to set. You wonder about everyone what he thinks of you now. You hear footsteps walking up the hill. Huh! Someone's coming! Should I hide-
You slightly look up to see that it's Bakugo. You feel yourself blush after you made a fool out of yourself back there. You hide your face in your knees and you clench them towards your chest. You feel Bakugo sit beside you on the bench.

It's quiet.

"You know, you made an idiot out of yourself back there. Didn't know you could do so much damage with that quirk of yours." He says mocking you.

What is with him!? Is this supposed to make me feel better? I wish he'd just go away.

You sniffle. "I-s this supposed to make me feel better!?" You say.

"Tch, look all I'm trying to say is you messed up." He says. You look up at him. He sees tears in your eyes and an annoyed look on your face, his expression turns soft.

"You messed up ok? You've got to learn to accept that. But that doesn't mean you can't do anything."

"You need to move in from your mistakes and learn from them." He waits for a response. You wipe your tears.

"B-but, I-I-I'm such a bad person. I-it's my fault he that guy g-got hurt. A-a-and all I-I did was just run away and watch a-all the other people help him. T-the good people. T-the real hero's...."

He stares at the sunset.

"That was your choice. It's true, you did screw up a whole damn lot. But so have I. Just move on from them. Feel the pain and regret, then let go of it." He says.

...

His words actually kinda comfort you. They inspire you to do the right thing. You sit up and he lets go of you.

"T-thanks...I kinda needed that..." you say softly with a smile. He pulls out something from the other side of him. He holds 2 orange popsicles in his hand. He hands you one of them.

"Oh! Where'd you get these?" You say looking at it.

"Somewhere," he says with a grin. You see that the price tag is still on them.

"Wait hold on! The price tags still on them. You didn't-" you say but he interrupts you.

"Don't ruin it, dork." He snaps back. You look down at it and smile.

"T-thanks..." you say softly as you take a bite.

"Hey, um, Motoki won't be worried about where you are right. Cause we're supposed to be home by now..." you say looking at your phone.

"Nah! Who cares what that idiot cousin of mine says." He says. You chuckle.

Your phone rings, it's Izuku. You blush as you see his name, you turn your phone on silent. I'll talk to him later...

You continue to eat your popsicle. So does Bakugo.

"You really like him don't you?" Bakugo says with a little sigh.

"Eh? Who?" You ask

"Deku," he says. Deku...does he mean...?

Your face turns red with embarrassment.

"Huh! L-like him!? No! W-well...I..uh-"

"If you trying to lie you're doing a terrible job at it." He says as he gets up. He puts his hands in his pockets.

"Come on, we should get going." He says in a calm stern voice. You hold your hand against your chest. Wait, does he- You then realize he does. You feel guilty as you get up and follow behind him. The walk home is quiet. You try to make conversation, but Bakugo just responds with a shrug or no response.

~time skip brought to you by explosion boi~
(Great name btw Kirishima)

When you arrive home you go straight to bed.  Uhhhh today was interesting, you moan in your head. You flop on your bed and look at your phone. I should probably call Midoriya back...

You press the call button.

It rings.

He answers.

[Quick code btw]
•=Izuku talking
~=You talking

~H-hi Midoriya...

Oh! Uh H-hi.

~So...uh why'd you call earlier?

Oh, well I just wanted to tell you that there was a hero's museum near you!

~Oh, yea! I just went there today with Baku-um a friend...

Crap, I shouldn't have said his name.

O-oh. Um K-kacchan..?

~I-it doesn't really matter...

You try to change the subject

~So anyway um how was uh school?

Oh, it was fine I guess.

~Oh thats good. Well um I-I gotta go. It's about bedtime for me. You say nervously.

O-oh, right. I'll let you go. Bye Y/N.

~N-night!

Why did he sound so sad...?  Was it because of Bakugo...? You shake your head. It's fine, I'm sure maybe he was just tired...I should give him some space....

You drift asleep as these thoughts flow through your head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.7K 20
❛ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖~ ༉‧₊˚✧ 🍰 ❛ In whitch you get to experience what it would be like if Izuku was your boyfriend ༉‧₊...
16K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
478K 28.1K 20
❝𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜.𝘈...
1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...