Kingston Academy

Galing kay Ophelia_Rosen12

Wrapped around his little finger, an intense desire to pursue, along with dashing good looks and a wealthy lo... Higit pa

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
EPILOGUE
SIDE STORY: NOAH & BENNETT
AUTHOR'S NOTE/FAN ART

FORTY-FOUR

9.4K 575 383
Galing kay Ophelia_Rosen12

   The Kingston Brothers weren't happy, neither were the Wolves as they sat across from each other.

The groups had absolutely no interest in being with each other, so it was obvious there was a tense air between the group of boys. The only person excluded from them was Grim, no where to be found yet again. The sheep beastman was by himself in an unknown area of the school.

The two factions stood in the same room together for the first time, but their expressions were extremely cold. Arien sat in the middle of the Wolves, his eyes narrowing down at the sight of Niven shamelessly sitting down on Vasili's lap, clinging onto his neck with an overjoyed expression. Vasili seemed a little uncomfortable with the amount of affection the boy was showing him, but it didn't seem like the man minded it that much. He still indulged the boy with some attention once every few minutes, switching back and forth to speak with the groups before going back to Niven.

The blond drank a certain potion, and it ended up bringing a large headache to the groups.

Niven was in love. He was so madly in love with that damned, crazy professor that the Wolves and the Royals were in disbelief for at least ten minutes. No matter how many times they tried to think of it as some sort of mere joke Vasili had reported, they were soon proven wrong as soon as the man came with an infatuated student.

Niven wouldn't let go of Vasili no matter what, and the more he stayed with their professor, the more his eyes were glazed over in extreme affection. Eventually, he ended up sitting on top of the man's lap since he claimed he couldn't go a second without holding Vasili.

Simeon was furious, impatiently wishing for a moment alone with the man to snap his neck. "What the fuck do you mean he drank a love potion?"

"Let's just say I swapped a Pepsi vial with an actual potion," Vasili nervously chuckled, having to hold Niven by the hips to prevent the boy from falling off.

"Are you fucking with me? Do you realize what you've just done, you idiot?" Mirren snarled. "Fix this shit!"

"Don't call him that!" Niven suddenly cut in, his arms tightening around the pink haired man's neck.

Vasili had to giggle at the growing anger on the groups' faces. He gave a comforting pat to Niven, rubbing his hand up and down the boy's back, causing the glare on the blond's face to vanish and that same, adoring look returned rather quickly. He immediately clung onto the man without hesitation, ignoring the dangerous agitation on Levi and Arien's faces.

"I was trying to make a potion where I could make one person grow to hate another—for fun, of course! But I suppose I accidentally misplaced the darn thing and Niven thought it was just soda! Isn't that right, dearest?"

"Yes, darling. Whatever you say," Niven really didn't hesitate to comply, already following through the professor's words. Vasili seemed to grin at that, almost giggling.

"Brother, come here." Simeon held his hand out, gesturing for the male to come over. "Let's go see Headmaster Kingston and we'll find you some sort of antidote."

"Oh, I'm afraid there's no cure for this, but not to worry! This will only last for a week!" Vasili cackled like a maniac, even making Niven laugh in delight.

Silas snorted, "I beg to differ. There's thousands of spells we can use to undo your little mistake."

"Of course there is! But the thing is, the potion was created entirely by me! No help at all from the books or anything of the sort, so there isn't a way to break through the spell traditionally," Vasili giggled. "So I guess he'll have to stay like this for a while!"

The groups felt an even bigger need to murder the man.

"Darling?" Niven tugged on his arm.

Vasili looked down with a happy smile. "Yes?"

"Let's go on a date. I want to go on one now," Niven demanded. "I don't want to be here anymore, it's boring."

The two factions gave small snorts of contempt while Agustine lurched himself a little bit further back into the sofa, not liking the way Niven kept staring at Vasili.

Mirren had to look away for a second, dragging his hand over to cup his mouth. He was really close on saying some colorful words to the professor, but he quickly held back.

Vasili giggled loudly, "Sure! Where do you want to go? A restaurant? Oh, would you like a picnic, dearest?"

"Our brother will be staying here in the academy, far away from you," Simeon cut in before Niven could eagerly agree. "Although he drank a love potion, that doesn't mean the two of you have to act like a couple. I'd rather have him stay with us than spend his time with you, doing God knows what. Right, Silas? I'm sure you'd agree."

"That was the worst pun I've ever heard, but I agree with you," the angel replied.

Vasili gave a small, mocking pout to the students before eventually shrugging his shoulders. The man didn't really care about their opinions, but what Simeon said was right. He didn't have to take Niven anywhere as if they were actual lovers, and the boy's feelings for him were false. Though Vasili figured this would be a perfect time to get some sort of entertainment around, and Niven would be a perfect experiment for the man, seeing as how it's come to this.

"Alright, alright." Vasili waved their remarks off casually, not noticing the way Niven's hopeful eyes were immediately crushed. "I'll hand your little brother over to you. In the meantime, do whatever you want to keep him by your side, I don't care. Like I said, the effects of the potion will only last a week so he'll return back to normal soon. Though I'm not too sure if he'll retain his memories afterwards."

"It'll be good if he doesn't. I'm sure he'd be mortified by what has happened," Simeon scowled. Turning his gaze away from the man, he held out his hand over to the boy and looked at him with an expectant smile. "Alright, sweetheart, let's head back inside your dorm and get Gabriel to make you some hot chocolate."

Instantly, Niven's grip on the pink haired man tightened a bit more. He shook his head rapidly in fear, not wanting to be separated by Vasili. "No, I'm not going," he said.

"Baby, you can't keep holding onto him forever," Mirren told him with a frown. "It's getting late as well so King must be getting worried."

"No!" Niven refused again. "I said I'm not going."

Vasili gave a choked laugh, forcing himself to stop just in time for Levi to glare at the man. Niven ignored his brothers' warning stares, absolutely resolute in wanting to stay with Vasili.

While the Royals and Niven had a silent argument going on, Silas and Mirren looked over at each other with hardened gazes. The two of them were actually disgusted by the fact Niven would cling onto Vasili of all people, and their professor didn't even try to stop it and allowed the blond to do whatever he wanted!

When Simeon ran out of things to say, he more than expected Levi to finally use Domination to try and force Niven off the man's lap. Their eldest brother was definitely about to, but the youngest Kingston knew them all too well and began to tear up immediately. Niven was always sensitive as a child and even now he tends to get extremely distressed.

Vasili actually stopped chuckling, thinking the boy would actually cry and debated whether or not to just keep Niven for another hour or so when he noticed Levi's sullen face.

That was the end of his brothers trying to force Niven against his will.

Arien was also caught between a rock and a hard place. He didn't expect Niven to start tearing up so suddenly, making the alpha hesitate to say anything.

By the end of their meeting, Niven reluctantly let go of Vasili and unsurely agreed with Simeon's persuasion of allowing the boy to see their professor in the morning. Niven kept looking back over to the man, awaiting his permission instead of anyone else's.

It undoubtedly made Arien, his alpha, ticked off.

But even though the group finally managed to get Niven away from Vasili, Gabriel was more than surprised to see the boy back in his dorm, hurriedly asking the blue haired man all sorts of questions about Vasili.

Niven bombarded him, asking what sort of food the professor liked or what his other interests were, or what other ways Niven would have to do to keep Vasili entertained enough to allow the boy to stay longer by his side.

Gabriel was incredibly dumbfounded, wondering why his young master was so keen on Vasili.

"I love him. I plan on marrying him after graduation," Niven bluntly said without any hesitation.

It made his butler go in a daze, wondering if he heard Niven correctly.

Whilst Niven pranced around his dorm room to try and find King, begging his familiar to help him cook all sorts of food and treats Vasili might like, Gabriel was able to snap out of his daze and instantly called the Royals and asked what had happened to their youngest brother.

Apparently, after finding out the whole story of Niven drinking a love potion and not recalling single thing about it, Gabriel almost collapsed on the ground from the shock yet again.

How was he supposed to inform the headmaster about Niven's daily activities now? Surely, Bennett Kingston would have a heart attack once he learns about his dear nephew chasing after Professor Vasili.

After a grueling hour of overthinking all the ways the headmaster would punish Gabriel for not looking after Niven properly, the blue haired man finally decided on just looking after Niven silently for the rest of the week, praying his master wouldn't go prancing around Vasili. Levi and Simeon were absolutely adamant in holding Niven as far away from Vasili as they could, and Gabriel didn't blame them.

But even after the groups hoped to keep Niven away, the boy always found a way to sneak out of lunch and bounce over to Vasili's classroom with a beaming smile. Not once has anyone been able to catch Niven, and it usually resulted in Mirren and Agustine trying to find the boy.

Vasili wasn't surprised when Niven popped out of nowhere inside of his classroom. In fact, the man was delighted by the abundant amount of food Niven had personally created just for him.

Seeing Vasili happily indulge himself in the food, Niven grew even more excited and impatiently waited for him to give a praise. It didn't take long for Vasili to notice, and he eventually complimented Niven on how hard he worked. It only made the boy flush red even more, but his professor only chuckled and continued eating.

Seeing Niven so happy was a sight for the male. It was usually because the boy was always so hesitant in approaching Vasili, not that he minded, he expected it. But this was such a nice change of development, and Vasili could eat all the good food Niven makes! He really outdid himself this time. Vasili was pretty ecstatic that for once, one of his mistakes was the best he probably made so far.

And while Vasili spent his time with Niven, Levi and Simeon's moods turned even more sour as the days gone by slowly.

The two groups had to witness Niven going on and on about Vasili, never really having time to visit any of the Royals or the Wolves. The only thing which seemed to have preoccupied his mind was mainly Vasili, and Niven didn't hesitate to show his pure affection for the man.

Every single time class ended, Niven would go running back to find Vasili and spend almost all day with the man doing whatever the hell their professor was trying to teach. Of course, Arien's heard some whispers here and there about Vasili eagerly showing Niven more complex shapes about origami before sharing some little trinkets from his peculiar collection.

Anyone would've been disgusted to see a necklace made up entirely of deer teeth, coming from a witch who used it in a dark ritual. Unfortunately, Niven wasn't like most people and dove straight into Vasili's work, driving the man even more happy.

No matter what Vasili did or acted, Niven was completely and utterly love struck. The boy adored Vasili too much and ended up trying to do everything he can to make sure Vasili would look back at him.

It was to no one's surprise it did.

Vasili never really cared about Niven being in love with him and merely thought it was fun just to have the student around, but seeing Niven desperately search for ways to make himself interesting while keeping Vasili happy, it made the man dwell a little more on the boy.

Although it was true Niven was under the love potion's spell, he had a gut feeling this is what the blond's true feelings were toward someone he'd actually love. For some reason, it made Vasili flush from the thought.

This boy showed his heart on his sleeve around Vasili, and it made his professor feel somewhat guilty for letting Niven become like this. Thus, Vasili eventually kept looking back at Niven every time the boy did something for him, even becoming a little starstruck with how much effort Niven did to receive praises.

Whether it was earnestly learning origami, listening to Vasili's complex rants about abilities and lessons, or just simply staying by the man's side—Vasili soon found out this was probably how actual lovers were like.

He didn't mind it. Vasili liked it. It was incredibly nice to feel appreciate for the things he did and he was even taken care of! Being's Niven's fake lover was not only amusing since he got to see the groups trying their hardest not to strangle him, but it was the fact Vasili was actually having fun with the boy that made his time with Niven even more endearing.

Of course, Levi and Simeon could hardly stand it. Simeon wore a scowl once he saw Vasili happily skipping about, unconsciously thinking of new lessons for Niven to look over.

"He's more of a pain in the ass than Grim," Simeon muttered. "At least that mutt followed our orders."

Silently, Levi listened to his brother's complaints as he sat down on a lounge chair inside the sanctum. Glancing up at his side, Levi watched one of the weeping angels stopping themselves right in time before the male could witness them moving. They held out their hands, holding several trays of biscuits for Levi and Simeon to enjoy.

It was a good attempt to try and console his twin, but Simeon gave them searing glares and smacked a biscuit off from one of their hands.

"Are you really going to allow Niven to prance around that man?" Simeon hissed. "Who knows what the two of them are doing right now?"

Levi pursed his lips. He turned away from Simeon, making the male glare harder.

"Brother, it's already been a few days. What happens if that potion lasts longer than a week?" Simeon voiced out his concern, a little softer this time when he realized Levi had grown somewhat anxious.

Levi still didn't say anything. He didn't want to. He trusted Niven would behave himself. Even though the boy was absolutely smitten, his personality was too timid to be bold around Vasili. At least, the male didn't have to worry about that. Still, he didn't like anything about this particular situation.

"We should just create a damn antidote," Simeon pressed, much more forceful and no longer gentle. His violet eyes hardened as he stared at his twin. "Take Niven away from Vasili and work on some cures."

Levi shook his head. "We can't..."

"It's really funny how fast you make me irritated."

Levi frowned. "I only... said two words."

"And yet here I am, boiling in anger," Simeon snipped with a dull expression.

Feeling exhausted from the lack of emotion Levi had, Simeon calmed down and slumped onto his seat. The male stared at his twin for a good few minutes, wondering whether or not Levi was actually taking this seriously as him.

They didn't like anyone being with Niven at all when they were young, and they despised having their youngest brother away from them even now.

In terms of loving Niven, the twins had a very odd sense of dependency on the blond and would rather have Niven stay at the duchy where it was safe. He wouldn't even need to do anything and just be pampered for the rest of his life.

So it was quite a surprise for the Kingston Brothers when they found out Niven was here, in such a dangerous academic filled with high-profiled students who had powerful backgrounds. Not to mention with Arien hovering around Niven most of the time, and those godforsaken council members clinging onto him, it was a struggle for Simeon not to take the blond away.

Levi and Simeon didn't have anyone back in the duchy since all the servants acted as if they never existed. Uriel Kingston barely cared about them as well, so it was extremely difficult to face oppression from someone like him while they watched Niven being heavily cared for.

Of course, the grand duchess cared for Levi and Simeon to the best of her abilities despite being afraid of the twins, but Uriel Kingston immediately put a stop to that and also sent them away from her.

Niven was the only one who managed to stay around the two of them. He hardly wanted to separate himself from Simeon and would always cry whenever their father tried to pry him away, and so Uriel Kingston left Niven to his own devices and allowed the twins to be with Niven.

Due to being extremely isolated from everyone, their dependency on Niven only grew more as they got older. Their affection grew a bit twisted once Levi quietly proposed the idea of locking Niven up at the castle, due to the fact their eldest brother was even more paranoid than Simeon about Niven leaving.

Simeon refused it at first, wanting what was truly best for Niven until Levi gently persuaded his twin to follow through.

Simeon sighed at the memory. Levi's frown grew even more afterwards.

"Whatever," the student groaned at the end. "If the potion doesn't wear off in a week then we'll just have to find a new cure, or kill Vasili."

Levi was still silent. Simeon clicked his tongue in irritation.

"What? If you have something in your mind then say it. You aren't mute, Levi," he curtly said.

Levi opened his mouth but no words came out. He hesitated for several moments, wondering how to say it.

Simeon glared. "Spit it out already, otherwise I'm leaving for lunch."

"I just..."

"Just what?"

Levi tilted his head a little to the side. His eyes softened gradually. "If we give Niven presents... would he love us more?"

Simeon didn't know what to say to that. He understood what Levi meant, having a vague sense of his brother's paranoia revealing itself again.

Levi thought about giving Niven the things he liked, wanting to distract the boy from Vasili, even just for a second. He was uncomfortable and anxious, thinking Niven was truly in love with that man.

It seemed like he is with the way things are going for the two of them. Vasili doesn't even try to stop it, fully enjoying the way Niven looked up at him in adoration and knowing it's pissing everyone off.

Levi grew worried. "He loves him."

"It's a potion," Simeon stated, noticing his twin becoming rigid. "He isn't actually in love."

Levi took a deep breath, almost shuddering. He turned away completely and clamped his mouth shut. He still didn't feel any better.

There was a sudden need to constantly watch over Niven. Levi always did so when they were younger and it was so easy since Niven hardly ever left the duchy, but it was hard now. That made Levi restless, more upset than Simeon.

Simeon leaned against his seat, quietly sighing at his brother's state. Levi loved Niven a little too much, something that didn't seem quite platonic in the eyes of other people.

Simeon wore a grim smile at the thought.

Well, he was the same as Levi, wasn't he?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

397K 13K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
568K 23.5K 61
Hideki Mitsuo is a thirty-one-year-old teacher who just so happens to be an omega who hasn't found his mate yet. He has been working at the same hig...
103K 2.5K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
39.3K 1.7K 12
Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira laying low and not drawing attention to h...