The only one(Fem Karma x Asan...

By MysteriousGai

The next school year started and this time in high school. And this time the red head demon Karma Akabane was... More

Chapter 1 New School year
Chapter 2 He cared
Chapter 3 The Chairman got curious
Chapter 4 Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 5 Romeo VS Juliet
Chapter 6 Sexual tension
Chapter 7 Trapped
Chapter 8 making Gakushuu flustered
Chapter 9 flustered
Chapter 10 Gakuho made a mistake
Chapter 11 What happened next
Chapter 13 Stuck with you part 2
Chapter 14 Stuck with you part 3
Chapter 15 Stuck with you Part 4
Chapter 16 Becoming closer
Chapter 17 Growing feelings
Chapter 18 Maybe being together isn't so bad
Chapter 19 Love is merciless
Chapter 20 The bet that will change everything
Chapter 21 Disappointment
Chapter 22 He asked her out and she said yes
Chapter 23 The Date
Chapter 24 The Devil Couple
Chapter 25 Karma will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 26 Yes or No?
Chapter 27 So what happens next? Well...
Chapter 28 Meet the parents
Chapter 29 Gakushuu's fear
Chapter 30 Approval
Chapter 31 Awkward Reunion
Chapter 32 Possessive Girlfriend
Chapter 33 Summer

Chapter 12 Stuck with you part 1

1K 54 120
By MysteriousGai

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Look just do it

Me:
no way in hell BUY
THEM YOURSELF!

Me:
you're activities are not my problem!

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Nah

Akabane Shitty Karma:
Too embarrassing

Akabane Shitty Karma:
You're a guy, go buy it. also I still have those embarrassing photos.

Akabane Shitty Karma: I wonder how your father would react

Me:
U wouldn't dare

oh someone better kill that girl. She wasn't serious was she? He made sure to delete the photos right away-(and don't ask him what it was about because he was not letting anyone find out. Let's just say it involves him, skirts, and wax)-He hacked her computer, hacked her USB and deleted everything so there was absolutely no way!

Akabane Shitty Karma:
I would

Yea she would.

Me:
You're bluffing! I made sure to dispose of all evidence!

he typhed encredibly fast but waited a minute before sending. So that it wouldn't appear as if he was panicking so much.

Akabane Shitty Karma:
how naive. U srsly think I only had it on my phone, USB and computer? I have back ups of everything I ever take. Several of them and on severe places

Akabane Shitty Karma:
now go buy the condoms or the photos aren't the only things everyone's gonna see :)

THE NERVE OF THAT GIRL TO SEND HIM THE MESSEGE WITH A SMILEY FACE!

As the young Asano read the messege, he was literally one word away from punching the nearest wall and screaming to the world that Akabane was the biggest dipshit ever.

he was about to type "Fuck you!" but remembering the context and the reason he was telling her this. He emmidiatly deleted it out of embarrassment instead wrote "Damn you!" . This was going to be painful.

[After school. 3:40 pm]

Just to be clear, he did not want to be recognized. Must be the reason behind his blue contact lenses, messy hair style, very informal casual wear(black ripped jeans and dark purple jacket) and a black hoodie partly covering his face. He almost looked like a diffirent person, though his strawberry blonde locks were a giveaway.

Yes, this was humiliating. He had never ever felt this way and had never ever thought he would have to even worry about this...For God's sakes why couldn't the ground open up and swallow him whole?!

He slowly crept towards the store, his head very low so that no one could see him. He made sure to pick a shop that was quite far from his home and school. One that had the smallest probability of him meeting anyone familliar there. Yet he still carefully kept an eye out for anyone who went by. And while he was looking out for any danger a very alarming red colour attracted his attention.

He subtly turned towards it and for a good minute, stopped breathing. There was the goddamn Akabane girl leaning against a tree sucking a lolipop.
Gakushu couldn't help but think she looked so goddamn cute like that. She was wearing a short red skirt and a plain white blouse, she wasn't wearing her usual black jacket either, and her long red hair was tied to a simple fishtail braid.

In short, she looked as pretty as she does everyday---he kicked himself for thinking that. And then anger strucked him. How dare she act so carefree while he was suffering?! And pretty?! wtf?! Akabane is NOT PRETTY!

no, that was lie. She's gorgeous-

MOVING ON!

oh he wasn't letting her off the hook now, not when she doesn't know his presence! pacing towards her he resisted the cold smile but emmidiatly failed when he got near enough to punch her. But he couldn't do that, if she was a boy though that was another story.

"Hello Akabane" he hissed, punching the tree with his palm. Usually, the girls at his school called this the 'kamedon'

'The Wall Slam' move

but he had a feeling that was done in a romantic context. What he was feeling was borderline murderous

Karma lifted her haid and gave him a scrutinizing look. "Can I help you Asano-kun?"

Gakushu blinked taken aback. How did she recognise him?! He was wearing a disguise, incognito! contact lenses and everything!

"how do you know it's me?" he demanded crossing his arms. The red haired girl sighed, licking her lolipop before speaking. "You're clothes are too neat and well ironed for a typical delinquent, no creases whatsoever. I can see the contact lenses and your hair is still the same pinky colour, although the messy style looks really hot-"

Gakushu raised a brow

"-ignore that. And you still smell like lemona--forget it" Karma finnished. She bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from smiling becaus their faces were so close. But why the fuck would she smile?

"Fine. Whatever" he admitted defeat

"So what do you want? And make it quick I'm in the middle of a game" smirking, the girl added "or have you perhaps bought what I asked for?"

That was it. The red head didn't had time to process what the fuck was happening, she just found herself picked up by the strawberry blonde boy and carried towards the store like a princess. "What the--ASANO-BAKA PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" the poor girl screamed, face reddening as people began to stare, some had even taken out their phones.

"Asano-baka!" Karma screamed and wailed, punching and hitting the boy's chest. "If I'm going down, you're going down with me" Gakushu smirked evily at the girl's anger and humilliation. Haha serves her right!

But no, the red devil wasn't going to back down without a fight. She jumped out of his arms, pulled out something from her skirt pocket, and attached it to his wrist.

"What the-HANDCUFFS?!"

he yelled when he noticed the cold thing on his wrist and realized what she was trying to do- handcuff him to a pole. But no, he hadn't been doing martial arts for no reason and fought for controll. "Let go!" Karma yelled struggling to get the other part of the menacles on the metal pole nearby. Despite having trained with Koro sensei and his class, Asano was also very skilled and, given the fact he was a boy and still ten times stronger physically, he had the upper hand.

And that was how she found herself bound to him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"That's what I should be saying! And why the hell do you carry handcuffs around in your pocket?!"

"I always carry tools around in case a creep or weirdo tries to assault me! like you did!"

"Assault?! you tried to strap me to a pole!"

"You grabbed me!"

"I SAID WE WERE GOING TO BUY THE CONDOMS TOGETHER!!!"

People stared at them in horror, disgust, and some looked amused. The teenagers froze in horror. "They heard us" Karma whispered

"They heard us" Gakushu agreed not even daring to turn around.

"why don't we just...flee?"

"Good idea" Gakushu agreed.

The two of them silently walked away from there, not even daring to look up from the ground. When they were far enough from the previous place, they stopped and focused on another problem.

"I don't have the keys" The girl admitted. Gakushu's eye twitched. "You were going to handcuff me to a pole without a key?!"

"No" the girl lied shamelessly.

Gakushu groaned and was about to think about his place in the universe and question his entire existance....when an idea entered his mind. Gakushu chuckled darkly sending shivers up Karma's spine. "Well whatever, this is actually in my favor, you wanted to buy condoms? let's go buy the condoms"

Karma realized she just got...well, 'karma' again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 136 33
Karma honestly just want to have a normal life. Where he can enjoy it and smile brightly with his beloved one. But past or future, he just unlucky. ...
12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...
34.2K 1.5K 39
Monster attacks, missing students and the shockingly gruesome discovery of an evil corporation doesn't sound romantic in the slightest, yet while fig...
3.2K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...