Wings of Fire as Humans

By tsunamilion

Cleril, Glorybringer, Ripnami, Starspeaker, Moonbli, and Turtlejou all go to Pryhhia Collage. What type of my... More

Who they are
Second Year: First Day
Second Year: Charles Dickens
First Year: Dorms
Second Year: Spill the Secret
Second Year: Monopoly
First Year: Band?
First Year: The Pool
Second Year: The Beach House Part 1
Second Year: The Beach House Part 2
Second Year: Beach House Part 3
Second Year: The Beach House Part 4
Second Year: The Beach House Part 5
Second Year: The Beach House Part 6
First Year: Dance?
First Year: Science
Second Year: The Talk
First Year: The Dance Part 1
First Year: The Dance part 2
Second Year: The Dance Part 3
Second Year: Lip Singing
Second Year: The Bar
Second Year: What happened at the dance Part 1
First Year: Bets?
Second Year: What happened at the dance part 2
Second Year: I'm Done!
First and Second Year: Snow Ball Fight!
Second Year: Valentines Day (Sunnyflight)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Starspeaker)
First Year: Valentines Day (Moonbli)
Second Year: Valentine Day (Cleril)
First Year: Valentine's Day (Turtlejou)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Glorybringer)
Second Year: Valentines Day (Ripnami)
First Year: Jade Winglet
Second Year: The Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Second Year: Best Friends

2K 17 11
By tsunamilion

Sunny's POV

Summer

"Alright Starflight," Clay said, throwing a football. Starflight ran to go get it, although he wasn't my boyfriend anymore, he was my best friend. I laughed as Starflight caught it but fell to the floor. Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Clay, and I were at the park. Enjoying our last day of Summer. Sitting next to me and painting the ocean was Tsunami. Her blue hair was put up in a ponytail and she wore a  blue shirt and a navy blue pair of pants. 

Glory was laying on the grass sunbathing, her tan was coming back. "You know what guys?" I asked. Clay and Starflight ran back to us, panting like a couple of dogs. "This has been the best year I ever experienced," I smiled. 

"How so?" Tsunami asked as she painted the waves. Glory opened her eyes and looked at me. 

"We all experienced something very valuable!" I exclaimed. "Glory learned how to love," I said, pointing my hand at Glory. I saw her nod her head. "Clay helped Peril get over that no good Charles and then fell in love with her," I said, pointing my hand at Clay. Clay nodded his head. 

"Peril gave a huge gift basket on Christmas morning!" Clay sighed dreamily. "And guess what, it had all my favorite foods!" 

"Starflight and my friendship survived even though we broke up," I said pointing at me and Starflight. 

"And now I'm happily dating Fatespeaker," Starflight smiled. 

"Tsunami finally told Riptide her feelings," I smiled pointing at Tsunami. Tsunami nodded and blushed. "And Riptide found a diamond. I experienced love, friendship, and happiness," I laughed. 

"I love you guys," Clay said, hugging us all. 

"Clay!" Glory exclaimed as he dragged us all to hug us. 

"Watch the painting," Tsunami hissed. 

"AW!" I squealed. My best friends. My siblings. I love them all. We were having so much fun until five silent shots echoed in my ear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 190 30
basically truth or dare
13.7K 85 21
Dear Readers, if you had checked my profile and conversations you would have saw that I was going to make another Life Of Cleril. So I am. But I have...
48.6K 449 25
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!! (I'm pretending that the Pantalan Stuff didn't happen because we don't even know...
61.8K 204 27
It started off as a love triangle but when Moon chose Winter instead of Qibli, things have gone off the rails. Winter goes paranoid, thinking that Mo...