Becoming a Ninja (Naruto fan...

By BrookeSimmons

The Okami clan, like many clans, it is destroyed leaving only one survivor, Yuki Okami. Four years after Yuki... More

Chapter 1- Enter Yuki Okami
Chapter 2- The Graduation Test
Chapter 3- So You're My New Sensei
Chapter 4- The Survival Test
Chapter 5- Pass Or Fail
Chapter 6- Who knew Naruto's complaining would get us a C-rank mission
Chapter 7- Metting Zabuza
Chapter 8- Let the Training Begin
Chapter 9- I See My Dead Mom and Meet an Uzumaki
Chapter 10- Wait, Does This Mean I'm Dead?!
Chapter 11- Fighting Haku, what did I miss?
Chapter 12- Meeting Gaara
Chapter 13- Yuki in the Hosipital
Chapter 14- The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15- The Written Exam: Naruto Don't Fail Us Now!
Chapter 16- Day One in the Forest of Death
Chapter 17- I Hate Sound Ninja
Chapter 18- Yuki Okami V.S Nekito Ashimi
Chapter 19- I Don't Care if You're an Old Man!
Chapter 20- All that chakra, and all I get is a puppy!
Chapter 21- Alpha
Chapter 22- Chunin exams : Yuki V.S Himura
Chapter 23- Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 24- The Woman I've been Looking for! Tsunade!
Chapter 25- The Rasengan
Chapter 26- The Bet
Chapter 27- Winning a Bet
Chapter 28- Minato Namikaze
Chapter 29- The Surgery
Chapter 31- To Bring Him Back
Chapter 32- Betrayed
Chapter 33- New Training
Chapter 34- A Rank Mission
Chapter 35- Mission Complications
Chapter 36- Not the last
Chapter 37-
Chapter 38- The Kessho Village
Chapter 39-Itachi and Kisame
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- Leaving

Chapter 30- Team Conflicts

9.2K 337 43
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto
.......................

Tsunade's POV
...................

I wiped the sweat off my forehead sighing as I looked down at Yuki, the surgery was complete. She was still alive so that part was successful. However, we will have to wait to see if she still has her illness. If it was a success as I hope it is, then she will only be asleep for a week, but if the surgery did not work then she will probably be out for two weeks. The surgery did cause a strain on her body. Though, even while I was working on her I had noticed something a bit bizarre, I would have to look into her crystal style later on.

Another down side to the surgery is the fact that even if it did work there is a small chance that over the years she can come down with the illness again. If that were to happen then I would have to either redo the surgery or find another way to cure the illness. For now, we can just hope that it worked. I smiled down at her before taking off my gloves and washing my hands.

Picking up her clip board I nodded to the other nurses to finish preparing her for her room. Walking out of the room, I went to the waiting room. As I had suspected, people were waiting for her.

There I found Jirayia, as well as Yuki's team. My eyebrow raised at Sasuke and Kakashi, who had left their rooms to sit in the waiting room.

"So Granny, how did it go?" Naruto shouted looking slightly pale and worried.

I smiled happily. "The surgery was successful, although she will be asleep for a week or two. So any missions will have to be done without her." I turned to Kakashi. "Also Kakashi will need to rest a little more. Sasuke, you should be able to leave tomorrow."

Kakashi seemed happy with the news of his student and nodded towards me. "Thank you Hokage-sama." Kakashi answered walking back to his room with a slight limp.

I paused, remembering the files I had gone through before I rushed to the hospital. "Oh, that reminds me, team seven has a mission." The three genin's looked up at me.

....................
One Week Later
.....................
Yuki's POV
.....................

Slowly I opened my eyes, only to shut them again trying to get adjusted to the brightness. I looked around slowly to see a hospital room. Sitting up not feeling any pain at all, only the stiffness from being asleep for so long.

My ears perked at the sound from the hallway. "Please Sasuke, stop this. Don't fight Naruto." That sounded like Sakura. Any drowsiness in my left, this didn't sound like any normal fight between the boys.

Sakura had never asked Sasuke to back down. Worry consumed me as I found myself standing up, only to be held back by I.Vs.

Wincing I ripped them out and slipped on some shoes. If they were going to fight, they would be going to the roof. Opening the door I looked around to see nobody around.

I made my was up the stairs, when I got to the top Naruto and Sasuke were running at each other with the Rasengan and Chidori.

Quicker then Sakura could get there I appeared between them and performed 'Crimson fruit'. Just as the crystal protected me, it blocked both their attacks, luckily meaning no one got hurt.

I released it when both boys hit the crystal, their jutsu dissolving. Beside me I realized Kakashi had appeared, only moments late to stop Sasuke and Naruto. My knees gave out under me. I panted, but no blood came up, nor did any coughing start or any pain, I only felt tired.

Suddenly I felt arms embrace me, I looked up to see Naruto. "Hey Yuki-chan!" I smiled.

"You sure do have good timing Yuki. Although if I remember from Tsunade you're not supposed to use any chakra right after you wake up."Kakashi patted my head giving me a closed eye smile.

I shrugged then turned to the two boys frowning. "Naruto, what has you going at Sasuke with the Rasengan?! And you Sasuke, what has you going at Naruto with the Chidori?! We are team mates, not enemies, those jutsu's are not for our comrades!" I scolded them. Turning to Naruto again I put my hands on my hips. "I don't care if you did have any excuse, if I hadn't gotten here when I did you both could have been dead! You from his Chidori and him from your Rasengan." I huffed.

Naruto looked down, "I'm sorry Yuki-chan." I nodded.

"I'm not going to say it's okay, because its not. But I forgive you. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to see the Hokage. Kakashi sensei, I leave these two to you."I walked off towards the Hokage's office, leaving Kakashi to scroll the two boys, and to calm a crying Sakura.

Luckily with sudden events, they didn't think twice of me leaving the hospital. It made my escape much easier, since there was no way I was going to be staying much longer there.

.......................

Standing outside the door I knocked softly. "Who's there?" Tsunade shouted in annoyance. "It better not be you Naruto, you just got back from a mission!"

"Granny Tsunade! It's me Yuki!" I shouted back, only more happy.

"Yuki? Oh come in." She replied more nicely and less annoyed, I opened the door with a huge smile on my face.

She shook her head, a small smile on her face. "You're still supposed to be in the hospital." Clearly she was amused, but she tried to act irritated.

"Yeah, well I tend to not like hospitals, besides I feel fine, awesome in fact." My smile only grew.

"Well it saves me a trip of having to go to you." She stood up, I looked at her confused.

"Well from the notes the third left. It clearly states that you need to be promoted to Chunin. The only other genin to be promoted was Shikamaru, although I'm telling him later. Here's your vest, good job Yuki." She smiled proudly handing me a green vest.

I stared dumbfounded, shocked at the green vest in my hands. Looking up at Tsunade I tackled her in a bone crushing hug, one that I would not release soon.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Granny Tsunade you're the best!" I shouted still attached to her.

I heard the door open. "Shizune, a little help?" Tsunade asked sweat dropping.

I let go as Shizune pulled me off of Tsunade. "I see Yuki's back, and more alive than ever." She smiled down at me.

"Well that is because of two things! One, I no longer have a illness all thanks to Granny Tsunade. And two I am now a Chunin!" I punched the air then pulled on the green vest.

Tsunade chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Now I want you to slowly start using your chakra, use too much and you will be way to tired. You have to build up your tolerance."

I nodded then grinned. "Hey Tsunade, do you think you can maybe teach me some medical ninjutsu? It can be helpful if I'm on any missions."

She only smiled more. "Sure Yuki, we can start next week."

"Yosh! Thank you so much!" I grinned.

Tsunade smirked in amusement, "Since you'll just escape, at least go home and rest. You really shouldn't even be out of bed yet."

Saluting her I laughed, "Sure thing, Granny Tsunade!" With a hop in my step I exited her room. At least she wasn't forcing me to go back to the hospital.

......................

I woke up early in the morning, someone knocking- no banging on my door. I got up and went to the door rubbing my eyes. Opening the door I saw Sakura, I blinked in confusion. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her hair was messy as if she didn't brush it.

She was a mess. Why would she come to me if something was wrong though? We still didn't get along all that great.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sasuke left the village-" Before she could finish I ran back inside my apartment. Trowing on my clothes, headband, weapon pouch and lastly chunin vest. After everything was on I ran back to the door. I went past Sakura locking the door, then ran to the Hokage's office, Sakura not far behind me.

Without knocking I busted in the office. Shikamaru was already there, with his newly acquired chunin vest. The two looked at me.

"I want permission to go after Sasuke." I did not ask but rather demanded.

Tsunade frowned at me. "You just woke up from a hard surgery, Yuki. Your illness may be gone, but your tolerance for jutsu is that of an academy student, maybe genin."

I walked forward, roughly placing my hands on her desk. "I won't sit by while my team mate leaves. Especially when it causes that!" I pointed towards Sakura, who still had tears falling down her face. I could t stand the sight of Sakura crying, it reminded me of that time in the forest of death.

"Yuki-"

"Tsunade-sama!" I interrupted. "Don't tell me you didn't go after your team mate when he left. You would have gone after him even if you were injured." I narrowed my eyes, "I'm tying to get permission first."

She paused, pursing her lips. "Fine, you will go with Shikamaru. Due to you being a chunin too, you'll be co-captain. You may pick three genin to go with you on this mission." We nodded about to walk away, but stopped when Tsunade added. "Don't tell Naruto."

I clenched my fist. "He's going to find out one way or another, besides I wanted him on our team."

Shikamaru then added, "I already had three genin's in mind, but I agree with Yuki. If anyone can stop Sasuke it's Naruto. So as Captain I would like to ask for one more person." He sighed dramatically at the end, still as lazy as ever.

Tsunade huffed, "Fine, but only because you do have a point. Go get your team together."

We nodded and left the room. "So you're a chunin too, huh?"

I nodded to Shikamaru. "Who do you have in mind for the other three?"

"Choji, Neji, and Kiba. You go get Naruto and N-" I cut him off.

"I'll get Kiba and Naruto, Neji creeps me out a little." He chuckled as I ran off.

Since Kiba's house was closer I went there first. Knocking on the door a slightly scary woman opened the door, I assumed she was his mother.

"Oh hello there." She looked shocked to see me.

"Um, hi is Kiba here?" I asked.

She nodded and shouted for him to 'get his ass down stairs right now' then turned back to me. "So why do you need my son?"

"Just for a mission, we are leaving A.S.A.P." She looked slightly disappointed but carried on.

Kiba came to the door looking surprised to see me. "Whatcha doing here Yuki?-Hey is that a chunin vest?!" He pointed to my vest.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes it's a chunin vest, now hurry up we have a mission to get to. Now go get adorable Akamaru, your shoes, weapons and whatever then we have to go get Naruto."

He sighed but did as I asked. "Bye Mom, Sis!" He shouted walking out the door.

I patted Akamaru on the head. "Awe how have you been?" I cooed.

"Well- " Kiba started but I held out my hand to silence him.

"What makes you think I was talking to you?" His eye twitched as Akamaru barked happily.

Looking at the time I knew where Naruto would be. I started running towards the ramen shop, Kiba running after me.

As soon as I spotted him I tackled him in a hug. "Naruto-kun!"

"Whaa- oh hey Yuki-chan! What's up-why is he here?" He pointed to Kiba.

"Well we are going on a mission, one that I want you on for sure. So come on! This is very urgent. When we get to the gate Shikamaru will explain." I dragged him out of the ramen store, despite his calls for ramen. Luckily he was already dressed for a mission. I assume he was going to demand one out if Tsunade after his meal.

........................
End of Chapter 30! Yuki's illness is finally healed, but will she come down with it again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
86.3K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
910K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
1M 33.6K 30
It is well known how Naruto was born on the Nine tails attack. His parents perished and a great loss came upon the Leaf Village. But what if he wasn'...