Chapter 22- Chunin exams : Yuki V.S Himura

I do not own Naruto

.........................

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. Across the empty white room was Naruto, who also was sleeping. 'Why am I in the hospital?' I thought looking around at the white walls.

Just as I tried to stand up the nurse walked in. "Oh, I'm glad to see you're awake Yuki. Although we thought you would be out for at least another day or two, dispite the fact you have been out for a week due to low chakra." She smiled just as Naruto woke up.

"I have been out of it for a week?" I shouted as I jumped out of bed. Naruto realizing the same thing as I did, did the same thing.

"Where are you two going?" The nurse called.

"The finals are in two days! We gotta go train!" Naruto and I yelled in unison.

..........................

Giving up on any rest for the fight I looked at the time and proceeded to get dressed. I shoved on my clothes and put on my weapons for the fight. I reached for my mother's necklace, my hand gripping the green crystal. Bringing it up to my neck, I latched it on and slowly let go of the crystal. I would like to imagine my mother would be proud of how far I've come, maybe even my father.

Reaching into my medicine cabinet I pulled out a bottle with freshly filled Crimson pills. Taking out three pills this time, I turned on the tap and washed down the pills. The doctors had told me to start upping my pills every two months. Apparently my illness had gotten worse, and only one medical ninja know's how to cure it, but she hasnt been seen around for a long time. I honestly don't know how much longer I would have.  Especially since my medication amount will have to increase.

My aunt had experienced the same thing. Though she didn't have to start increasing her medication until she was almost in her twenties. Which meant that my illness was progressing much faster than her's had.

I mad sure to pack my medication, after putting on my headband and shoes I walked out the door. Shaking away the negative thoughts, I started walking away from my home and towards my last exam.

I smiled to myself as I walked to the stadium, many people were gathering today placing bets on who would win. I over heard some people talking as I walked passed.

"The last Uchiha and Okami, we have to watch that!"

"So who do you think will win the Neji Hyuga or the Naruto Uzumaki kid?"

"The Hyuga for sure, that Uzumaki kid doesn't stand a chance."

I paused and looked over to see the two men talking as they held the information for the fights. I walked over to them with a smile on my face. "Hey I don't think you should bet on the Hyuga kid. Believe me Naruto Uzumaki is going to win."

They laughed at me. "Please like you would know anything, but what do you say to that Himura fighting that Okami girl!"

My smile grew more, "Me of course, that's Yuki Okami. Now like I said you should vote on Naruto Uzumaki, unless you want to lose money there. Also bet on Sasuke Uchiha." I waved as I walked away leaving them dumbfounded.

As I entered the stadium I noticed it was full of people, but two were missing. Naruto and Sasuke were still absent.

Luckily just as it was about to start Naruto ran inside, being trailed by bulls.

"Hey Naruto-kun! Just in time!" I greeted, he panted but waved to me.

"Okay there is a change in plans so here's the new list." Our new proctor explained holding out a list.