Chapter 35- Mission Complications

I do not own Naruto

...............................

I kicked some rocks as we walked. This mission has been so boring! I thought Granny said there would be other ninja's out trying to free this guy. Two days of nothing but walking, not even Osamu has tried to get away. I glanced at the man who was still bonded with my crystal. His eyes were still glaring at me. I looked away, a frown tugging at my lips. The entire time he has been glaring at me, and quite frankly it's creeping me out.

"Kakashi sensei, how much longer till we get to the prison?" I asked looking at my sensei who, despite looking like he was reading his pervy book, was tense and ready for an attack.

"At the pace we're going, about half a day-"He replied glancing at me.

Yoshiaki interrupted. "Walking we're less than half a day. If we were running we could probably make it there in a couple of hours. Though that depends on the speed."

I sighed, this mission felt as though it was a waste. Omasu hasn't even tried to escape, and by now I doubt he will. "Can we take a break to eat? We have been walking since dawn, thanks to Shino." I cast a look at Shino.

"I hate to say this, but I agree with the brat, I'm hungry." Yoshiaki mumbled as he dragged his feet. I wrinkled my nose at his nickname for me.

"Okay then, it is around lunch time. We'll stop here for a quick break." Kakashi said as he and Yoshiaki lead Osamu to a tree and tied him up.

I grinned as I sat down pulling my bag to my front. My hands searched through all my things, they stopped at the sound of a crunch. I grinned more as I pulled out some crackers, my stomach rumbled as I took a bite. My eyes shot up when I felt two chakra presences.

Osamu grinned as he sensed the chakra. I narrowed my eyes, but before I could say anything two ninja's jumped down from the trees. Quickly they untied Omasu and grabbed him.

"Took you two long enough." He frowned slightly.

"We apologise Omasu-sama." One said, their faces may have been covered, but I knew I had heard that voice from somewhere before.

"Although it seems that the one clan I told you two fools to kill completely, you forgot a member." Osamu stated narrowing his eyes at the two covered ninja's.

The two ninja's eyes widened before their eyes searched through us. Once their eyes landed on mine they both said, "Once again we sincerely apologise, we'll take care of her now."

Kakashi and Neji stepped in front of me, making me blink. "In order to do that, you're going to have to go through us."

I placed my hands on both of their backs, secretly putting a seal on them. "I can take care of it. Besides we still have a mission, and I believe I may have a slight advantage here." I grinned at their faces.

"Fine, but Yuki you go retrieve Omasu, Neji and I can take care of these two. Shino, Yoshiaki you go with her, remember she's the back up medical ninja. Try to make sure she dosen't get hurt." Kakashi ordered.

The two boys nodded and took off with me behind after a escaping Omasu.

Unluckily for us my crystal shackles had worn out about the time we went to rest for lunch, so now he can use ninjutsu. I sighed annoyed at myself, why hadn't I renewed the jutsu?

We stopped in a clearing hearing a sinister laugh. In just those few moments he had managed to get a good ways away from us. "Shino, use your bugs to track that bastard." I growled as we all went back to back.

Yoshiaki dropped to the ground clenching his chest. "Yoshiaki!" I shouted as I leaned down to him.

Chakra went to my hands, when the green glowing started I went over his chest to find what was wrong. My eyes widened. "H-His lungs, their failing! He didn't even get hit!" I claimed worried.

I put more chakra to my hands as I started the healing, hoping to heal what I can.

Once again we heard a chuckle, then Osamu stepped out, I kept stealing glances when I could to know his whereabouts as I healed Yoshiaki.

"You're right, but still wrong. This is my Kekkai genkai!" His face twisted into a evil smile. "With just a look I can shut down a organ, the only down side is it takes a lot of chakra, so I normally only use it on one person." He shot me a look. "Although I should have used it on you. Since you are their medic ninja, and I would just be finishing up the job."

Shino stepped up. "I was given orders to let no harm come to Yuki, she after all is the medic in our group."

I put my attention back on the boy I was healing. Sweat dripped down my face as I repaired the tissue and lungs. 'At least he stopped gasping.' I thought looking at him.

"Yuki, I don't think I can hold him for long." Shino stated blandly.

I closed my eyes, Yoshiaki was stable now. Standing up I pulled three kunai's. With a flick of my wrist two of the three marked kunai found their was on either side of Omasu. Releasing the third it headed for his face.

I released the seal on the third kunai, a rasengan forming in my hand as I flew at him. I managed to hit him, but he was fast. I felt something hit my neck.

Osamu colasped due to the Rasengan. However just as he fell I did too.

'He know's medical ninjutsu!' My throat collapsed as I fell to the ground I heard Kakashi and Neji approach.

I have a feeling that I won't be able to make it this time. I thought as my vision blurred. I felt arms pick me up before my blurry vision made out the figure of my silver haired sensei.

"You're going to be okay Yuki, just hang on!" I heard him say before I passed out unable to breath.

............................
End of chapter 35!