Chapter 21- Alpha

I do not own Naruto

two weeks
.............................

I am very disappointed in myself, it had been two week's and all I can summon up is a one-year-old wolf. It's not much different from a newborn, these one-year-old's don't have any ninja skills. I'm using up all this chakra, and it feels like my results haven't changed.

Naruto was having the same complications as me. He could do as much as summoning a tadpole that had feet. That was slight improvement.

"I am starting to think you two have no ninja abilities." Jiraiya said shaking his head as Naruto and I grew irritated.

"Well Pervy sage, why don't you give us some tips on how it's done!" Naruto shouted.

Jirayia looked thoughtful for a moment, then as if a light bulb went off he said grinning. "I can give you two some tips, but it may cost you your life's. Are you willing to risk it?"

I grinned as did Naruto, "Of course!"

"Okay, but first follow me." We both walked with Jiraiya, only to end up at the hot spring.

"Hey you're not doing any of your research are you?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"No, no, before we can do the little trick, you're going to have to purify yourself. So I thought that there is no better place than a hot spring." Jiraiya explained.

"Okay, well see you two in a hour!" I yelled walking towards the female hot spring. "Oh, and Naruto I trust you to stop Pervy sage from peeping." I giggled as I saw Naruto salute to me then narrow his eye's of Jirayia. The pervert only sighed, and started walking towards the men's side.

..........................

I walked out of the hot spring feeling refreshed, seeing Naruto and Jirayia I waved and ran over to them. I looked around having a strange feeling of being watched.

"So what's your favorite place to eat?" Jirayia interrupted my thoughts.

"Ichiraku ramen!" Naruto quickly shouted.

Jiraiya looked towards me. I shrugged, "Same."

"All right, let's go get some then!" Jirayia smiled.

As soon as we resumed walking I resumed my thoughts, well whoever was watching me seem's to be gone now. I don't have the strange feeling anymore, although as we neared the ramen bar I noticed Jiraiya was acting a little strange.

After we ordered I peeked a glance at Jirayia, he still had the smile on his face. "Eat up!" He yelled then I could almost hear something along the lines of, " if may be your last meal."

I almost choked on the ramen in my mouth. Quickly I swallowed before turning completely to him, "What was that?" I asked narrowing my eye's.

His eye's widened slightly before he smiled, "Nothing, what are you talking about Yuki, eat up."

I narrowed my eye's a little more before I returned to my ramen. Talking another bite I forgot about Jiraiya as I ate up enjoying every last bite. Of course, sushi would have been better than ramen.

Naruto had ordered ten bowls of ramen, while I only had one. When it was time to pay, I noticed Jiraiya had skipped out on us. I sighed, I guess I was going to have to pay, again. I doubt Naruto had enough money to pay for all this, he had expected a certain perv to pay.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun! I'll pay!" I forced a happy smile, when all I wanted to do was cry for all the money of mine.

"Oh thank you Yuki-chan!" He got up and walked out, waiting for me outside as he searched for Jiraiya.