Chapter 30- Team Conflicts

I do not own Naruto
.......................

Tsunade's POV
...................

I wiped the sweat off my forehead sighing as I looked down at Yuki, the surgery was complete. She was still alive so that part was successful. However, we will have to wait to see if she still has her illness. If it was a success as I hope it is, then she will only be asleep for a week, but if the surgery did not work then she will probably be out for two weeks. The surgery did cause a strain on her body. Though, even while I was working on her I had noticed something a bit bizarre, I would have to look into her crystal style later on.

Another down side to the surgery is the fact that even if it did work there is a small chance that over the years she can come down with the illness again. If that were to happen then I would have to either redo the surgery or find another way to cure the illness. For now, we can just hope that it worked. I smiled down at her before taking off my gloves and washing my hands.

Picking up her clip board I nodded to the other nurses to finish preparing her for her room. Walking out of the room, I went to the waiting room. As I had suspected, people were waiting for her.

There I found Jirayia, as well as Yuki's team. My eyebrow raised at Sasuke and Kakashi, who had left their rooms to sit in the waiting room.

"So Granny, how did it go?" Naruto shouted looking slightly pale and worried.

I smiled happily. "The surgery was successful, although she will be asleep for a week or two. So any missions will have to be done without her." I turned to Kakashi. "Also Kakashi will need to rest a little more. Sasuke, you should be able to leave tomorrow."

Kakashi seemed happy with the news of his student and nodded towards me. "Thank you Hokage-sama." Kakashi answered walking back to his room with a slight limp.

I paused, remembering the files I had gone through before I rushed to the hospital. "Oh, that reminds me, team seven has a mission." The three genin's looked up at me.

....................
One Week Later
.....................
Yuki's POV
.....................

Slowly I opened my eyes, only to shut them again trying to get adjusted to the brightness. I looked around slowly to see a hospital room. Sitting up not feeling any pain at all, only the stiffness from being asleep for so long.

My ears perked at the sound from the hallway. "Please Sasuke, stop this. Don't fight Naruto." That sounded like Sakura. Any drowsiness in my left, this didn't sound like any normal fight between the boys.

Sakura had never asked Sasuke to back down. Worry consumed me as I found myself standing up, only to be held back by I.Vs.

Wincing I ripped them out and slipped on some shoes. If they were going to fight, they would be going to the roof. Opening the door I looked around to see nobody around.

I made my was up the stairs, when I got to the top Naruto and Sasuke were running at each other with the Rasengan and Chidori.

Quicker then Sakura could get there I appeared between them and performed 'Crimson fruit'. Just as the crystal protected me, it blocked both their attacks, luckily meaning no one got hurt.

I released it when both boys hit the crystal, their jutsu dissolving. Beside me I realized Kakashi had appeared, only moments late to stop Sasuke and Naruto. My knees gave out under me. I panted, but no blood came up, nor did any coughing start or any pain, I only felt tired.

Suddenly I felt arms embrace me, I looked up to see Naruto. "Hey Yuki-chan!" I smiled.

"You sure do have good timing Yuki. Although if I remember from Tsunade you're not supposed to use any chakra right after you wake up."Kakashi patted my head giving me a closed eye smile.