Chapter 31- To Bring Him Back

I do not own Naruto
.....................

"Hey Shika." I greeted as Kiba and Naruto trailed behind me.

Neji and Choji turned to see us, seeing Neji I took a big step away from him, hoping no one noticed. With my luck they did notice as Neji looked confused and everyone chuckled.

I turned to Shikamaru, "We don't have a lot of time, don't you want to get started?" That got everyone's attention.

"This is such a drag, how about you just explain it?" He compromised his eyes half closed, I grinned slightly amused by his actions and nodded.

My grin fell as soon as I was reminded of the situation at hand. "Sasuke left the village last night. Our mission is to retrieve him, there is suspicion that he is traveling with a few other people. We chose you guys for a certain reason. Kiba, even though I could have just summoned a wolf, your great sense of smell will help track Sasuke. Naruto-kun, you're here because no one knows Sasuke better than anyone. If any of us can get him back, it would likely be you. Neji your Byakugan gives us another advantage. Choji, Shikamaru dosen't do anything without you, plus you're a great ninja. Shikamaru and I will be leading this mission, and Shika will explain anything else to you." They all turned to him.

"That's about it, so we are going in this line. Kiba you're going first seeing how you can track Sasuke's sent. Neji will be second in line, your Byakugan can tell us if any enemies are approaching.-" I ignored him when I saw Sakura approaching us, her face stained with tears, hair a tangled mess as she looked broken.

I hated seeing Sakura like this. Perhaps it was the memories of the forest, or maybe it was the fact that she want to me first. Either way, I need to change those expressions on her face. And right now, the way to do that is by getting Sasuke back.

"Hey where do I go?" Naruto asked as I tuned back in.

"Oh right, you're going in the middle." Finally he turned to me.

"Yuki you don't go in the line, you're going to stay in hiding, only come out when the entire group needs you. Your Kekkai Genkai will also come in handy. Just in case you lose us summon a wolf." I nodded biting my thumb.

"Summoning jutsu." Under me came my medical expert. Melendy, she was a black wolf and had bandages around her front paws from a injury she had a long time ago while on a mission with my mother that never seemed to heal. She was great at medical ninjutsu, which I figured I may need. While she wasn't the best at ninjutsu or genjutsu she excelled in taijutsu.

She looked around calmly. The boys stared at her weirdly. "Boys this is Melendy, she's great at medical ninjutsu, I thought it would be helpful. Melendy that's Naruto, Shikamaru, Akamaru, Kiba, Choji and Neji."

"Pleasure to meet you." She replied kindly. Just then Lee and Sakura finally made it to us, Sakura had fresh tears streaming down her face.

"Naruto, this is a once in a lifetime request. Please bring Sasuke back to me." She sobbed looking down at the ground.

After Naruto got over his slight shock he gave her a thumbs up. "You bet Sakura-chan, I promise I will bring Sasuke back on my life."

I turned to Lee putting my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry you can't come with us, but you just had surgery so next time you're on my team deal?" I smiled at him.

"Thank you Yuki, that is a deal." With that the boys formed their line, I on the side with Melendy.

We charged as I got onto my wolf's back. Turning on the Byakugan I stayed a good distance, we soon were approaching the enemy.

One stayed behind to fight us. Although he had captured everyone inside some earth dome that seemed to be sucking their chakra out. Luckily I had concealed my chakra so he didn't notice my presence. I stopped the flow of chakra to my eyes trying not to use so much chakra.

I jumped down, Melendy in tow.

"What the- There was another one hiding, very cleaver." He announced.

"Fang over fang!" I heard Kiba shout.

"Crystal release: Jade crystal blade- twins!" The familiar crystal formed on both of my forearms.

"So you're the crystal user Orochimaru-sama is fond of." He mumbled.

"I suggest you let them go." I said darkly.

He only chuckled and mocked me. "What is a puny little girl like you going to do to me? I even have Orochimaru-sama's curse mark."

I charged at him, slashing, he only used the earth to block my attack. "I'll show you who's puny! You fat ass!"

"Air bullets!" I shouted blowing bullets at him. He let go of the dome releasing the jutsu as he jumped back trying to get away from the bullets.

"Good job Yuki." Shikamaru replied with a lazy grin.

"Melendy, I'll protect everyone, you go and give them back what chakra you can." I ordered, knowing that they needed the chakra and she had almost as much as Naruto.

"Yes M'lady." I formed hand signs. "Crimson fruit." Crystal formed around them and protected them from any attacks.

"Yuki-chan!" Naruto yelled noticing I wasn't in it.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun, it's just to protect you until Melendy gives you back what chakra she can." I glanced back with a smile.

"Crystal needles!" Crystal came from the ground to hold the man.

He only chuckled more. "You think that can hold me?" He broke the crystals leaving everyone shocked.

"That sure is some great strength." I mumbled.

"M'lady everyone is alright, they have enough chakra to continue, may I also suggest you summon someone for back-up?" I shook my head, but released the jutsu just as the man lunged at me.

I did a sideway's flip avoiding him. "I'll stay and fight, you guys go ahead." Choji smirked taking a food pill.

I got back on Melendy as she jumped for the trees for cover. I panted as exhaustion took it's toll. Tsunade wasn't lying when she said my tolerance was low.

Melendy noticed, "M'lady let me help." I tried to protest.

"We might lose them, the team is moving." She shook her furry head stubbornly.

"You may be co-caption, but you're not going to be much help tired as you are." With a grown, I agreed.

After she recovered some of my chakra, giving me a boost of energy I stood up back to normal. "Okay let's go track them." I demanded.

.......................

We passed Kiba, him saying he could handle everything. As we continued Neji came into view, only to see him in a fight too. Following Kiba's example he told us to go ahead.

Pushing harder I had not realized how much we fell behind. Soon we came to Shikamaru and Naruto. I went ahead a little then jumping down in front of them.

"Yuki! There you are!" Naruto shouted sounding relived.

"Sorry Melendy had to give me a little chakra." I said, turning towards the girl who was prepared to fight. A smirk played on my lips. "Ne, do you wanna give back Sasuke yet? Or do we need to take you down as well?"

...............................

End of Chapter 31.