Chapter 13- Yuki in the Hosipital

I do not own Naruto
...........................

The red-head turned into sand and appeared next to the kitty man.

Sasuke jumped down next to Naruto and I. He looked at me oddly, noticing me staring at the red haired boy.

"I swear Gaara they started it-" Kitty man started but stopped with Gaara's glare.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." He said darkly making his two team mates cringe in fear. He turned to us "I'm sorry for the trouble he caused."

He then noticed me staring, he narrowed his eyes for a moment before brushing it off. The three turned to leave but Sakura yelled. "Hey, you're not leaf ninja, state your business. You have to have permission to enter our village." She ordered trying to sound important which caused my eye to twitch in annoyance.

"We do have permission to enter, we're here for the Chunin exams." The blonde girl said, half way turning to us. My team seemed confused at the mention of Chunin exams.

"Huh Chunin exams? What's that?" Naruto asked confused.

"Are you guys really that clueless?" The blonde questioned annoyed. "Do you live under a rock or something?"

"There exams that Genin take to possibly become Chunin." I said simply. "I didn't realize it was that time of year again."

"Well at least someone isn't as clueless as the rest of you." She sneered before turning back to leave. Only for Sasuke to interrupt them.

"Wait! What is your name?" He asked.

"Who? Me?" Quickly the blonde turned around, blushing hopefully.

"No, the one with the gourd."

The redhead turned around, "I'm Gaara of the dessert. I'm also interested in your name along with the girls." He pointed to me.

"I'm Saskue Uchiha." He smirked.

" Yuki Okami." I offered a friendly smile, which seemed to confuse him.

"Hey! Don't you want to know my name?" Naruto yelled, Gaara turned and simply stated. "No, I'm not interested."

Once they were further along I said "I like him."

"What! How could you like him!?" Naruto exclaimed.

I shrugged. "I don't know, something about him just makes me want to cuddle him. It's like asking Sakura why she likes Sasuke." I wasn't about to explain the pain I saw in his eyes. I'm sure he just needed some love.

Everyone except Sakura and I anime fell. Sakura just grew an anime vein.

"Hey Konohamaru, kids, Naruto-kun. Let's get out of here before Sakura loses it again." I grabbed them and ran, leaving Sakura and Sasuke behind.

"Wow Yuki-chan! You're really strong!" Naruto yelled. "And you're faster than I remembered!"

I laughed and once we were far enough I put them all down. Then I pointed to Naruto.

"Now tell me why you didn't tell me about you guys playing ninja! Maybe I-" I was cut off by a coughing fit. Naruto turned wide eyed to me, the kids looked confused.

"Yuki-chan did you take your pills?" He asked worried, I only nodded as the pain worsened. Naruto picked me up and yelled. "Sorry guys, I can't play ninja with you guys. I gotta go!"  He ran as fast as he could to the hospital.

I kept coughing and eventually the blood came up. Once again the pain worsened.

"Hey Lady! My friend needs immediate help!" Naruto yelled, Kana looked then saw me and rushed over to us.