Chapter 17- I Hate Sound Ninja

I do not own Naruto
..........................

I opened my eyes to see a ninja holding Sakura by her long pink hair, mocking her. My temper flared, if anyone was going to mock her it was me.

Without a second thought I performed two jutsu's, completely forgetting about taking my pills. I did the hand signs for the crystal wolf claw's and crystal needles to hold the other two ninja's in their place.

"You let go of Sakura!" I growled by blonde bangs falling in my eyes as I staggered up. I don't think I was at a hundred percent yet.

Sakura's eyes widened at the sight of me. Her bottom lip trembled for a moment, her hand that clutched her kunai shook. Then, a determination set in. Before I could get to her, she swiped her kunai behind her. The knife went through her pink strands like butter. Strands of pink hair fell to the ground, and the woman ninja holding her staggered back.

Now free, Sakura ran over to me all beaten up. Just the sight of her looking like this broke my heart. This was something I never wanted to see my team mates look like again.

"Thank you Sakura for protecting Naruto-kun, Sasuke, and I." I smiled. "You're injured, please rest I'll take the rest from here." Her eyes widened.

"But Yuki, your illness-"

I shook my head silencing her. "I have to put my comrade's first. I'm not going to let my illness keep me from helping when I'm needed."

I ran at the ninja who made Sakura cut her hair. She grinned evilly as she saw me running to fight her. "You think you can take me on, brat?"

I laughed, a glare set on my face. "You're like thirty and still a genin. You're nothing but a weak ninja. I'm more than sure I can take you on." With that I lunged at her. My crystal claws slashing at her, hoping to get some good damage done. I ducked when she kicked at my face. As her leg went over me I slashed my claw upward, slashing through her leg.

She screamed in agony as the whole crystal went through her leg, blood splattered everywhere. I took a moment to wipe it off my cheek.

Knowing our taijutsu battle was over I did another set of hand signs, "Air bullets." Blowing out of my mouth bullets flew at her, they hit the target. However, none of her vitals were hit. Just as I was about to finish her off I was attacked from behind.

"You didn't forget about us now did you, sweetheart?" I turned to see the mocking voice belonged to one of the male Sound ninja.  He held his arm out, my eyes widened as something shot at me knocking me down.

I could feel warm liquid run down my ear. I brought my hand to my ear, bringing it back to view I saw blood. "No of course I didn't forget you guys." I lunged at them since the female ninja wasn't much of a problem now.

Both ninja's fought me throwing punches and kicks, I took them without yelping in pain. Although what they did not notice was that every time my hand made contact with them I could connect chakra strings.

The strings tied them together whenever I pulled on it. Before I could, they used a sound attack knocking me back several feet. Quickly I staggered to my feet as I pulled on the strings, making them fall to the floor looking tied together. I smiled as blood ran down my mouth, I held in the coughing and tried not to show the pain I felt that was starting to explode in my chest.

"There how's that?" I asked their angry faces.

Just as the girl was about to lung at me I saw Sasuke stand up as he talked to Sakura. Then I saw three more figures appear from out of the bushes. The three figures stood in front of me.