Chapter 37-

I do not own Naruto

..................

"Are you sure you don't want to come back to Konoha with us?" I asked looking up at my cousin.

He shook his head softly, "No, my home is here now, just like you I have people here that I care about. Although it would be nice if you visited some time."

I nodded as we turned to leave. "See you later then!"

..............

Three days of walking, three days of complete and utter boredom. Neji and Shino were of no entertainment either, and I think Kakashi is most likely annoyed with me by now. My neck itched like crazy since until we get back to the village I have to wear a neck brace.

"Are we there yet? I'm hungry and sick of crackers, some ramen would be nice." I whinned.

Neji sighed, "Stop complaining, we'll get there when we do, now-" He never got to finish his sentence as I shouted .

"There it is!" I took off running towards the village.

"I'll meet you guys in Granny's office!" I waved as I ran. Sighs of annoyance could be heard from the three males.

................

Making it to the office I knocked. "Come in!" Tsunade shouted.

Opening the door I smiled, but it turned into a frown as I saw a old man with bandages covering his left eye and a 'X' scar on his chin.

"Hey Granny, who's this old guy?" I asked pointing to him. "He can't be a ninja, maybe retired, he's kinda old. I don't think it would be safe to send him on any missions."

Tsunade sighed, although she did look amused. The old man looked at me oddly. Almost like he was trying to study me. I didn't like his stare, it made me uncomfortable.

"No, Yuki. This is Danso, he's the leader of the Foundation and Anbu who serve it." Tsunade told me in a 'you-don't-want-to-mess-with-him' kind of tone.

"Oh, well sorry old man. I didn't know you were so important. I'm Yuki Okami." I held my hand out.

"Okami huh? Your parents were Anbu, although they weren't part of the foundation." He left my hand hanging out to him as he walked to the door. "We'll talk later Tsunade, I can see you have this child to worry about."

After he walked out I glared at the door. "I already don't like him. When someone puts their hand out you shake it. How rude." I mumbled to myself as I turned back to a amused Tsunade. "Well Granny, the mission was a success."

"That's great Yuki, but may I ask why you have a neck brace on?" She looked at my neck.

"Oh, well you see..." As I explained everything that happened, she smiled at some parts looking proud, while others she looked a little angry.

She shook her head at the end of my story. "Yuki, I remember telling you that as a medical ninja, you are supposed to stay safe no matter what. If you have to fight, you must be the last one standing."

As she quickly healed my neck, I grinned. "Yeah, but Kakashi sensei also taught me that if you don't follow the rules you're scum, but if you abandon your comrades you're worse than scum. And Granny I don't plan of being worse than scum."

She blinked at me, then tried to hide a smile. "Well despite that, I'm proud you were able to do what you did. Even being able to heal lungs like that is very impressive for someone who has had so little time to learn medical ninjutsu. Maybe when you get back from your training with Jiraiya I can teach you some more. Sakura might be able to help too. Since I'm going to be her sensei for the three years that you and Naruto will be gone." Tsunade smiled sweetly.