Chapter 18- Yuki Okami V.S Nekito Ashimi

I do not own Naruto

..........................................................................

After Iruka explained why he was here, Naruto pointed to the wall. "So what does that mean?"

Iruka looked behind him at the wall. "Oh that, well it means that for both the scrolls to be used you will need the talents of both earth and heaven. The earth being physical, and the heaven being mental." Iruka paused as he glanced at all four of us proudly.

"In order to get both scrolls you need to be strong in earth, that being you Naruto, but you need to work on your intelligence. Also heaven, meaning intelligence, that being Sakura, but you need to work on your strength. When you have both, that being you Sasuke and Yuki, you succeed." We all smiled at Iruka.

"Now how about you take us out for some ramen?" Naruto asked getting all hyped up.

"Okay, but first are the preliminaries."

..........................................................................

We all stood in lines of our teams. I stood behind Naruto and in front of Sakura. Sasuke was at the end clenching his new strange mark he had gotten from the Pedo snake guy that attacked us.

We were given the chance to leave. In case there was anyone who was injured enough they wouldn't be able to participate. As well as the hope that a good amount of people would drop out, then we wouldn't have to have these preliminaries.

Kabuto was the the only one to raise his hand. When Naruto complained and asked why, he said that ever since that one sound ninja attacked him he hadn't been able to hear right.

"Sasuke, please I know you're not fine. With that weird mark on you, you'll only get worse." Sakura begged, she gave him a chance then bit her lip. "I-If you don't quit, then I'll do it for you." Sakura whispered as she slowly put her hand up, her voice sounding pained.

A slap was heard making Naruto and I turn around to see what happened. Sasuke had slapped Sakura's hand down.

"No! Sakura I have to do this. There are people here I want, no need to fight." Sasuke's voice was hard, Sakura's eye's formed tears of worry for her crush. I narrowed my eyes on them. Sasuke didn't need to be that mean to Sakura.

However, it was up to Sasuke. If he thinks he can fight, then he can.

Naruto then chose to jump in to their conversation, "Sasuke! You don't need to be so mean to her! She's just worried about you-"

I jumped in as well, my voice low as I glanced at them. "Naruto, Sakura, stop. As much as I hate to say it, it's up to Sasuke if he wants to fight or not. He may be in pain, but he is still able to fight. Don't interfere with that, it's his life not yours." I looked towards Sasuke. "You don't need to be so harsh to Sakura. She's just trying to help."

Naruto and Sakura looked at me shockedz "Yuki, how can you say that?! You should know that it's hazardous to his health if he was to fight.-" My glare at Sakura made her stop completely.

"Sakura, with my illness I've had many people tell me the same thing. For Sasuke, there is not much of a difference. So just stop, he will compete if he wishes to or not." I said, noticing her look down and clench her fist. Sasuke gave a small nod to me before looking at Naruto, a smirk on his face.

"Naruto, you're one of the people I want to fight, you too Yuki." Sasuke said looking us in the eye.

Naruto looked shocked for a moment, then smirked confidently as he turned back around. I looked at Sasuke, a small smirk hiding my worry I still felt for him despite what I had said.