Chapter 7- Metting Zabuza

I do not own Naruto
......................

Having made it across the water safely, we were more on guard. Sine Kakashi very nicely noted how the ninja's that were likely to come were going to be much tougher to beat.

Everyone jumped when Naruto suddenly threw a kunai. "There!" He exclaimed.

When nothing happened Naruto brushed it off saying "It was just a squirrel."

Tazuna shouted, "Stop trying to scare me you midget!"

My eye twitched in annoyance as Sakura decided insulted him as well. Her pink hair sure made a nice target, very hard to miss.

Though my hand twitched, I didn't make a move. Kakashi sighed, "Naruto you should not throw weapons like that, they aren't toys."

Naruto ignored everyone as he threw another kunai into a bush. "Here!" He shouted, though this time it did sound like he had hit something.

Rolling her eyes, Sakura when over to see if it hit anything, only to find a white bunny. "Naruto! Look what you did!" She shouted.

Naruto's eyes widened as he witnessed the little bunny. I glanced at him to see guilt covering his face. He ran over and cradled the bunny as if it was his first born.

"I'm so sorry!" He cooed.

I took a step forward to pet the shaking rabbit, but stopped. My eyes narrowed. It wasn't winter, and if that animal was truly wild wouldn't it have its summer coat?

"Duck!" Kakashi shouted.

Not even looking to see why our sensei had shouted duck I jumped for the ground, pulling Tazuna with me. Looking back up I saw a huge sword lunged its self into a tree.

As I jumped back up I saw a ninja standing on the sword. Everyone followed my example in standing up.

"Zabuza of the Mist, I knew they would send someone out like you next." Kakashi muttered.

"Kakashi Hatake the copy cat ninja. A honor it is to fight you, but I'm going to have to ask for the old man now." The ninja demanded.

Naruto started to go at him, but was held back by both Kakashi and I. "Naruto-kun I'm sure you don't want to fight this man, he is after all in Kakashi's skill, a jounin." I stated as Zabuza turned his attention to me.

"Well it seems like the brat knows something. I guess I have to take out you first Kakashi. Then I'll go for the brats and old man." Zabuza chuckled like it was a fun game.

"Yuki, Naruto, go with Sasuke and Sakura and protect Tazuna. I'll take Zabuza." Kakashi ordered as he lifted up his headband to reveal the Uchiha's Sharingan.

I blinked, last time I checked Kakashi was not a Uchiha. Making a sideways glance at Sasuke I saw him look both shock and angry at the sight of his clans Sharingan.

"Oh using the Sharingan this soon, I'm honored." Zabuza taunted chuckling.

After a moment of seeing the Sharingan, I came to my own realization. Now was my chance to copy another clan's Kekkai Genkai. Focusing chakra to my eyes, I let my eyes become completely green.

While Sakura and Sasuke explained the concept Kekkai Genkai and specifically the Sharingan; I focused on making the Sharingan mine. Soon my eyes held the blood red and three commas of the Sharingan. I smirked, I had been able to copy it! If I did say so myself, that wasn't bad for my first time actually using my Tensai.

"Well you must be an Okami. And look at that, you seem to have the Tensai. If I do remember correctly a very rare kekkai genkai passed down from the Okami clan. The kekkai genkai that surpasses all others." Zabuza muttered, watching my eyes turn back to their normal state. Much to my annoyance, his comment gained curious glanced from my team.

"You might be of some use to me Okami. Too bad I'll have to kill you."Zabuza chuckled.

I stopped when mist appeared around us all, making it slightly more difficult to see.

"Sasuke don't worry I wont let my Conrade's die." Kakashi's voice said.

"I wouldn't talk so soon Copy cat ninja." Zabuza chuckled darkly.

I performed a set of handsigns. "Crystal release: Jade crystal mirror." I whispered trying not to give up my location.

A mirror of crystal appeared in front of me, one bigger showing my reflection along with the side mirrors. Scanning through all the mirrors I saw Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Tazuna together. A waterclone Kakashi fighting a waterclone Zabuza. Then on the water was the real Zabuza.

"Kakashi sensei! The real Zabuza is on the water!" I shouted running to the water clone, once again performing another set of handsigns. "Crystal release: Crystal needles!" I proclaimed as pink needles shot out of the ground trapping Zabuza.

"Air release: Air bullets!" Blowing out of my mouth, bullets made of air shot at Zabuza. Once they hit him water poured out of him as he disappeared.

Panting I performed another set of handsigns "Crimson fruit." Crystal surrounded Sakura and Tazuna. Much to my annoyance, Naruto and Sasuke had jumped out of the range.

I fell to the ground as I felt the sharp burning pain in my chest. A coughing fit took over. "Hmm, a Kekkai genkai user, and a crystal user. That's very interesting." Zabuza mused.

Blood splatered from my mouth onto the damp ground. 'Dang, I pushed myself too hard.' I thought grimly.

"Yuki! Don't push yourself anymore!" Kakashi shouted.

"Don't you worry Kakashi sensei! Tazuna and Sakura will be protected with th-" I was cut off by a hit in the head.

My vision blurred, then I was surrounded by darkness. The last thing I heard was my team shouting my name.

...............................
End of chapter 7! Tell me how was it? Anyway I would love to hear more input on the story. And to those reading thank you :)

Pic is Yuki's dad