The Throne

Par cutepalmtree19

(SEQUEL TO ROYALS) It's the return of the drama. Return of Jasmine. Return of the family. Everyone is sitting... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Q & A *Closed*
Q & A - Answers
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
*Epilogue*
Authors Note

Chapter 18

11.5K 417 214
Par cutepalmtree19

Mario in MM >>

Jasmine POV

After I stormed out of the restaurant, I caught a cab with Aniah back to Mario's condo. Were now laying on the guest room bed and I'm upset as hell.

How the hell is going to say something like that in front of my brother and MY DAUGHTER! Like I can't even believe it. Just when I thought that Mario had reached his limit of asshole, he went and blew my mind away.

"It's ok Jasmine. You shouldn't be crying over this nigga." Aniah said, rubbing my back. I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"Did you hear what he said? He acts like as if I woke up one day and said my aspiration in life is to be a stripper. Then he wants to talk shit about me having someone around my child?!" I yelled. I had to stop and take a deep breath.

"Mario is dumb yo. As long as you know why you did what you did then you don't have to worry about what other people think." She's right but Mario isn't just some person off the street. I like it or not, he is the father to my child.

"Oooo he is so lucky that I didn't bring up that Rainbow bitch he be having around my daughter. Summer tells me everything. He be having that girl over his house and them all together and watching movies like as if they are a family. Then he has the audacity to be upset at me for having a man that was with me all through my pregnancy and went to every appointment with me, around my daughter." I scuffed. Mario got everything fucked up.

"I want to meet this boy. He sounds nice." she said, smiling.

"He is way more than nice. I love having him in my life. I would rather be with him right now than here with Mario's dumb ass." I said. I couldn't help but smile when talking about Randy.

"Well at least someone is making you happy other than Loriana. You should do what you need to do, to make you happy. At the end of the day, having Mario's friendship is not going to complete your life."

"Facts. I don't even want to stay here for the vacation." I mumbled.

"Stay for Loriana because you know that if you take her to a different place....away from Mario, she is going to start asking questions."

"I know. I guess I will just tough it out." I shrugged my shoulders.

I'm just a going to be the bigger person and not even pay Mario and his attitude any attention. I'm gonna use this time to catch up with the people that are actually HAPPY that I'm back and spend time with my daughter. Fuck Mario.

Mario POV
~Next Morning~

The ringing of my phone is what woke me up. I picked it up as I slowly got out of bed. I started to hear groaned and looked on my bed to see Lori rolling around in her sleep. I smirked and shook my head.

"Wassup?"

"Hey sleepy head. Youre just waking up?" I smiled as Violet's laugh came through the phone.

"Yah, it was a long night."

"I see. Having fun with the fam and all."

"Not exactly. I got in to it with my babymomma." I mumbled.

"Oh wow. Mr. Rodriguez has baby momma problems?! Who would have ever thought." she laughed.

"Haha, very funny."

"But really, what happened."

"I don't want to speak about my business like that but I just said something and she got all in her feelings, making a scene and shit."

"Damn. Well I hope you guys can work it out. I actually called to tell you that when you can, you can go and see the building that you have been wanting to buy out. I pulled some smtrings and it's basically yours. Just have to place a down payment."

I smiled as I heard the amazing news. A nigga has been eyeing this building for my next project and I finally got it.

"That's wassup. I don't know what u would do without you, ma."

"It's no problem. I don't know either. You're a mess without me to organize you."

"I guess so. I'm gonna call you later because Loriana just woke up."

"Alright. Say hi to the princess for me." she said.

"Ok. Bye." I said before hanging up.

"Hey sleeping beauty. You sleep good?" I asked Lori as I picked her up and held her in my arms.

"Mhm. Daddy, I'm hungry." She mumbled. She is always hungry.

"Ok. But first you have to brush your teeth because your breath stank baby girl." I said and we both busted out laughing. I placed her down on the floor and she ran out of my room.

I went in to my bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I dressed casually in white joggers, a white v-neck, and my Legend Blue 11's.

"Daddy, I'm ready! Let's eat!" Lori screamed, running in to my room.

"You take a bath? You brush your teeth?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. Now come on." she whined, pulling at my arm.

I quickly grabbed my phone and followed her down the stairs. I went in to the kitchen and placed her on top of the island.

"So we have pop tarts, breakfast sandwiches, I can make you pancakes and bacon, or cereal." I said as I looked through the pantry and fridge.

"I want pop tarts!" She screamed, clapping.

"You got it baby girl." I said as I opened a pack and popped them in to the toaster.

"What are you making mommy?" She asked.

"I'm making us some pancakes and bacon and sausage." I said. She nodded then started to play with some things that were in the table.

I hate sausage with a passion. I'm only cooking that shit because Jasmine likes it and doesn't really enjoy bacon. Just because we are upset at each other doesn't mean I'm gonna be more petty and not cook for her.

I took Lori's pop tarts out the toaster and put them in a plate for her. I put the plate on the island and sat her in to a seat. I soon heard footsteps then Jasmine came in the kitchen in some pajama shorts and a tank top and puffy red eyes.

"Morning." she mumbled as she walked past me. She placed a kiss on Lori's cheek then took a seat next to her.

I ain't about to lie, I looked at her ass hella hard as she walked past me. Her shit got hella big so why not look a little bit.

"Can mommy have a bite?" She asked. I had to hold my laughs in when Loriana pushed her plate then looked Jas up and down.

"Uh uh mommy. Daddy is cooking for you." she said. Jasmine looked at me then looked away.

"Thanks." she mumbled. I nodded and turned around to face the stove.

It was quiet for a while and I was almost finished making our breakfast when Loriana finished.

"I finished everything!" She said excited.

"Good job baby. Put your plate in the dish washer." I said, pointing to it.

She got out of her seat and put the plate in to the dish washer. once she finished, she ran out of the living room. It was just me and Jasmine.

I finished cooking and made Jasmine's plate first and placed it in front of her.

"Thank you." She mumbled, lowly.

"What you want to drink?" I asked her as I made my plate.

"Water is fine." she answered. I placed my plate on the island and then grabbed 2 water bottles from the fridge. I placed one in front of her then took my seat.

It was just silent as we ate. I'm not surprised since we are not on the best terms. I glanced at her from time to time as she was on her phone. Her eyes were still red and it made me feel hella bad. No matter how much I come off as I hate her, I still got love for her. She is the first girl I have ever loved but she did do me dirty.

"Do you need something?" She asked, looking at me. I didn't even notice I was staring at her. I sighed and placed my fork down.

"Can we talk Jasmine?" I asked. She returned her attention back to her phone. "Jasmine." I said softly.

"Just talk Mario." she mumbled. I let out a deep breath before I started.

"I wanted to apologize for saying what I said yesterday. I was way out of line and it was disrespectful as fuck." I said. She looked at me with glossy eyes but no tears ever fell.

"Mario, how many times do you plan on apologizing? Really, because the last time you apologized obviously wasn't genuine since you went back to being an ass a week later." she said.

"Yo, I'm trying. It ain't that easy in my part to just forgive and forget."

"I ain't asking you to forget! All I'm asking is for you to forgive me. You said you did but you definitely don't. I'm not even mad at the fact that you basically called me a hoe last night. I'm pissed off because it was in front of my daughter! How do you let something like that come out if your mouth knowing same well Lori is at a level way above her age and understands everything?!" She yelled as the tears finally fell.

"And I'm apologizing for that! I'm still heartbroken over the fact that the girl that I loved and would kill over left me for 4 years and hid my daughter from me!" I yelled back.

"I HAD TO OR ELSE WE WOULDN'T HAVE A DAUGHTER! I was depressed and stressed. Why don't you understand that? How do you think I felt having to leave you? I didn't want to and I thought about you every single night!"

"You should have still told me Jasmine. You didn't even call to see if I was alive. If you did, you would know that I woke up a week after you up and left. I woke up hoping to see my girlfriend by my side. I waited and waited to see you walk through that hospital door everyday that I was still there. I came up with so many theories of why you didn't come but the truth the whole time was that you ran away from your problems as usual." I said, calming down a little.

"And I have apologized for all of that and I meant it. What I did was never intended to hurt you. If anything, I did what I did because I love you. You would hate me even more if I stayed and allowed our child to die because I was unfit to take care of myself. I will admit that I should have called instead of avoid you forever and I'm sorry for that. But what I did do was make sure that you were ok and that Lori knew everything about you." I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"How would you know if I was ok if you never called?"

"I was in contact with Summer and Tammy. I made them swear to tell nobody. I always had you on my mind and I think I watched every interview of you and I was always so proud of you." she said. I wasn't listening to all that shit. The fact that my sister knew us blowing my mind right now.

"Seems like something new comes out every time. So you could tell my sister but you couldn't tell me about my own dann child. If you told me all this when Liti was born, I wouldn't force you to come back to Chicago! I would find a way to work y'all in to my life. That's what you're not getting. That shit is why I resent even meeting you. I'm tired of people always looking at it like as if I'm in the wrong fir feeling how I do when I'm not. I'm hurt and I can't just cover that shit up. You hurt me deep Jasmine."

"I understand that. I'm sorry that I hurt you that bad Mario. I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved me and I know that I broke that when I left but all I'm asking is for you to forgive me. Please." Her voice started cracking as she cried harder. "Y-y-you said that you re-resent meeting me? So you don't love me?" She asked.

I don't even have to think about my answer to that because I love Jasmine and I have never stopped. I looked at her as she covered her face with her hands as she cried hard. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to her and lifted her off her seat. I sat in it and pulled her in to me lap. I forcefully moved my hands from her face and wiped her tears away.

"Don't ever ask me that again Jas. I love you and I have always loved you. That ain't ever going to change. I'm just mad at your stupid decisions and I'm partially mad at myself because I know I could have helped you prevent some of that shit. I forgive you ma. You hear me? I forgive you Jasmine." I said. She nodded but the tears kept falling.

"Stop crying Jasmine. It's aight. I'm sorry for being an asshole and I'm serious this time when I say that it won't happen again." I said. I pushed back her blonde curls and looked at her.

I kissed her forehead then her wet cheeks. I wiped them with my thumbs and she looked at me. Seeing how sad she still looked made me feel like shit because I know I caused that.

"I love you." she mumbled. I leaned closer to her and placed my lips against her.

The kiss soon became more intimate but I pulled back once I heard little foot steps.

"Daddy someone has been at the door forever!" Loriana over exaggerated as she pulled at my pants.

Jasmine got off of my lap so I could get up. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Summer there with an annoyed look. I returned the same look to her.

"I have been here for 5 minutes ringing the doorbell. What is wrong with you?" She asked. I sucked my teeth and she pushed past me.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up?" I asked as I closed and locked the door.

"I called twice but you didn't answer." she said as she dropped her bag down and walked to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that." I said, following her.

"JASMINE!" She screamed and attacked her in to a hug.

"Hey Summer. Wassup?" She asked hugging Summer back.

"Nothing but we have to talk later, ok?" She said and Jasmine nodded. I don't even want to know.

I left them to do whatever and went into the living room where I found Loriana laying down, watching television.

"Daddy, you and mommy are gross." she said, pushing my leg as I sat next to her.

"Why we got to be nasty babygirl?" I asked laughing.

"Because you guys kiss. Ewww." she scrunched up her face. This little girl is just Jasmine's twin.

"I'm sorry. We won't be 'nasty' anymore. What you want to do today?" I asked. She gasped and sat up quickly.

"The zoo!" She squealed. I been dreading going to that shit hole with them dirty ass animals.

"Fine. Lemme go tell mommy." I said getting up.

I went in to the kitchen and seen Summer eating my food.

"Your ass doesn't know how to ask for shit. What if I came to finished that?"

"That's a you problem not me." she said then shrugged. I glared at her before facing Jasmine.

"Lori wants to go to the zoo." I said.

"I'm sorry but I can't go with you guys. Me, Summer, Aniah, and Tammy are going out shopping and getting our nails done." she said. I groaned and rubbed my face.

"Shit, fine." I mumbled, walking away.

I jogged upstairs to change. As I was getting ready, I called Ant.

"What nigga?"

"I got to take Lori to the zoo and I'm not stepping in to that shit hole alone so you're coming." I said.

"The fuck nigga? What do I look like going there? A nigga only brought J's on this trip and you know I keep my shits clean."

"I'm rocking on the same boat nigga. I was wearing my Legend's but now I have to find other shoes and pants."

"Y'all stop bitching like some females. Ant and Ty and Ace will meet you guys at the zoo." Tammy said through the phone. I held my laughter back in because Ant started to cuss her out under his breath.

"I'm divorcing her ass if my shoes get dirty. On God." he said before hanging up.

I changed my white joggers in to black joggers. I had to dig deep in to my shoe closet to find my black Timbs which I've only worn a couple of times. I guess it's better than wearing my J's.

"You ready?" I asked Loriana as I jogged down the steps. She was standing by the door with an anxious look on her face. "Hold on for a sec Lori." I said.

I walked in to the kitchen where Summer and Jasmine were still sitting. I pulled out my wallet a placed my card on the table.

"Y'all have fun but please don't make my heart stop when I get the bill in the mail." I said. I kissed both of their cheeks before leaving.

...........................

"This is that shit for white families." I said as we entered the zoo.

Me, Ant, and Tyrese looked so damn weird walking through this place. We were tall, black, tatted men walking through the zoo with two overly excited children. We sure as hell got some looks from women and some eye winks. I think that shits funny though.

"Thought you only had sneakers nigga." Ant said.

"I just found these shits. Thank God because these are easy to clean." I said. Surprisingly, there was less dirt than I expected.

"Dad, lets go see the elephants. They're right there." Ace said. We followed where he was pointing and we soon reached the elephants.

"They so big!" Lori screamed.

"Don't get to close to the gate Loriana." I said as I let her hand go.

"Can't believe the girls gonna plan behind our backs and go out. Plus leave us with these devil children." Tyrese bitched.

"Don't call my daughter no devil child nigga." I warned him.

"Shit, Ace do be evil as fuck so ion mind." Ant shrugged. "You talked to my sister yet?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah this morning. I think we cleared the air about most things. Said we loved each other, kissed, and that's it." I shrugged.

"Y'all kissed?! The fuck, cause you sure as hell hated her less than 24 hours ago. I'm telling you now, don't fuck with my sisters feelings." he said in a sharp tone. My mind instantly went to Violet because I know I'm feeling her too.

"Nah man, you don't have to worry about that."

Summer POV

I'm so happy to be spending girl time today. Plus Mario gave us his card so I'm getting whatever I want.

"Anthony is going to whoop my ass when he finds out I spent 500 dollars on two new pairs of Uggs." Tammy said. She is always buying shit then hiding it until Ant gets that bill.

"Me and Mario literally just got on good terms this morning so I'm not about to jeopardize that." Jasmine said. She only had like 2 bags from Pink and one from Pacsun.

"Finally my brother grew some sense." I said.

"Yah. He said some foul shit last night but this morning he apologized and we cleared the air of some stuff. But then, surprisingly, he kissed me." Jasmine said which made all of us gasp.

"No he didn't!" Aniah squealed. Jas bit her lip and nodded.

"Oh my god! Like shock of the year. Do you think that you guys are gonna get back together?" Tammy asked.

"I'm not thinking that much in to the future yet." Understandable.

"Uhm, I have something to say." I said. I'm actually kind of scared to tell them this.

"Wassup?"

"I had a pregnancy scare a couple of days ago." I said. I bit my lip as I waited for their reply.

"Oh my good lord Jesus. You have to be way more careful Summer. Do you and T use protection?" Tammy asked.

"Most of the time but sometimes we are just in the moment." I said. Kind of awkward talking about sex.

"You are just lucky that you're not pregnant. Mario would kill T and probably kick you out his house." Tammy said.

"I know. I was freaking out whe taking the test. I was to scared to pee." I said making everyone laugh.

"Does Mario know you guys still go together?" Jasmine asked.

"Uhm....yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, they met and I told him. But he wasn't having it and said we couldn't be together anymore." I said.

"Damn, sounds like him but you know that everything in the dark will soon come to light. Trust me, I know." Jasmine said, making me chuckle.

Amanda POV

I pulled out my key to Anthony's house and unlocked the front door. It was easy getting past security since I am his mother.

I closed the door then turned the alarm off. I placed my bag on the foyer table and made my way through the house as my heels clicked against the hard wood floor. I'm just trying to be in and out.

I approached his office door and tried to open it but it was locked. A key pad lit up asking for a code. What the fuck?

I tried his fathers birthday. Nope. My birthday. Nope. Jasmines birthday. Nope. Ace's birthday. The keypad beeped and the door unlocked. Just my luck huh.

I walked in to his office and opened up his laptop. Once I opened it, multiple windows popped up. I'm so confused because I don't know where to go to find what I need.

I went in to his files on his computer and found a folder called 'Supply'. I double clicked on it and found a document that said 'Pick up + Drop off'. I double clicked on it and Microsoft popped up but then asked for a passcode to view the document. Ain't this some bullshit. At least I know that Ant isn't stupid with his shit.

I tried Ace's birthday again but that didn't work. I out everyone's birthday but nothing worked. I leaned back in his chair and thought carefully about something that's special and easy to remember. Then two things popped in my head. I leaned forward and put in the day my husband died but it was incorrect. I next put in his wedding date and the file popped up. I smiled and patted myself on the back.

"This is perfect." I said. I made sure everything was good then I printed it."

I grabbed the document before walking out of his office, making sure to lock the door again. I walked to the front of the hallway and set the alarm before exiting his home.

As I unlocked my car, a car pulled in to the driveway. I watched it carefully as the car door opened and DeMarcus came out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"I should ask you that same question." he said, looking at me hard.

"I came to pick something up that I left here. I have been forgetting." I said then chuckled a little.

"Mhm. What's that in your hand?" He asked. I looked down at the document then rolled my eyes.

"It's a prescription. I just came back from the doctors and when I opened my car door, the paper flew out." I said, coming up with a quick lie.

"Aight. I'll catch you later." he said. I let out a deep breath and entered my car.

As I drove away, my phone started ringing. I groaned when I read the caller i.d.

"What?" I answered.

"Why do you always answer the phone in a rude ass way "

"Don't worry about it. I'm on my way if that's why you're calling." I said.

"That's exactly why I'm calling you better have what I want."

"Yes I have your shit. Don't hit my line again while I'm driving." I said then hung up.

Once this is all over I can be relaxed without him calling me every 2 fucking hours.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you guys think about Mario now?

How y'all feel about Amanda?

Tell me what you're thinking 😁

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

793K 20.3K 39
Train,a werewolf, is weak or so everyone thinks. When the 2 most powerful alphas come into town everything starts to look up for train until of cours...
273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
111K 3.8K 20
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...
Shattered Par Urban Goddess

Roman pour Adolescents

370K 12.8K 21
Erykah was just your regular 17 year old girl with lots of love and generosity.When she was just a baby her parents split up causing her to live with...