• louis partridge imagines •

By partridgeswifey

Louis x y/n imagines a collection of small stories including fluff and angst (and some poorly attempted dra... More

Wouldn't change a thing.
Baking with Lou.
Study period
He teaches you how to skate
Ditching prom
He watches your hockey game
He cheats
Videogames
Haunted house
GOLDEN MUSIC VIDEO
Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor
Cramps
Pup adoption
Fake
Fake pt2
Meeting Harry Styles with him.
Drunken giggles <3
His sisters dont like you (think you are using him)
His sisters dont like you - part two
"What are you, five?"
A kiss caught on camera
He says you're too clingy
The first time i love you
You're my new pillow
Petty fights
Acting on love.
Amortentia
Truth or dare?
Amortentia part 2
A relationship is a two-way sacrafice
Insecure and Anorexic
Paper boy
Paper boy part two
Laser tag
Canyon moon
The maze runner
Tutor
A penny for your thoughts?
The boy next door
Spill your guts or fill your guts
Yule ball
New cover
Christmas cheer(up)
Rating my imagines hehe
Omegle/'stranger disconnected'
Hate comments
Instagram flirt
THANK YOU.
Secret Santa
The new Greenie
"A baby?"
"A Baby?" part 2
He gets his ear pierced
Red carpet saviour(famous y/n)
Christmas lights
'I miss you'
'Come back to me' (i miss you part 2)
Snow day
New Years kiss
All-telling interviews
Number Neighbour
THE CAPITAL SITUATION
The Art Gallery 👅
Lipstick Kisses
We can make this leap
"i will always need you darling"
"can i break up with you for 34 mins?"(tiktok au)
skin care with louis
enough for you
best friends brother
'nope, im being serious'
1 step forward, 3 steps back
you are insecure about your height so he comforts you
you are insecure about how tall you are but he helps
small update
"yeah, sick with love"
gratitude
sydney chandler
my favouite comments
Pistols
a little note from me
Syd again
im not dead
We are back
"Home with you"
Merry christmas
Other works
We are old
stroke signs
hey
No
its my bday 😜

Halloween

10.5K 177 194
By partridgeswifey

"I really don't understand why I couldn't have been Salt. Why am I pepper?" Louis asks you as you both look at your reflections in the mirror in your bedroom.

"Because my hair looks better in white and so do I, plus everyone knows pepper wouldn't be anywhere without salt and nor would you without me" you say kissing his cheek so cancel out the teasing in your voice.

"Nuh uh. You wouldn't be anywhere without me. You'd still be crying in your room about being single. I literally caught you once when I came over around your house" he says, deflecting any comeback you may have had.

"Hey! It's not my fault you came over unannounced! Plus I was in a dark time alright" you say laughing slightly but knowing it's true. He really did bring you happiness and you definitely wouldn't be where you are today without him.

"Okay are you ready?" You ask him, turning yourself around to face him.

"I still can't believe you are making us go trick-or-treating. We are too old" he says.

Your mouth drops open in shock. "You are never too old to go trick-or-treating Louis Partridge!" You say, lightly hitting him on the shoulder with a near by book. Not too hard but enough to get the point across.

"Ow ow ow! Jesus Christ y/n I think You've broken my bloody shoulder" He shouts.

"Oops"

"Why couldn't we just go to one of those Halloween parties like most teenagers do?" He asks rubbing his shoulder.

"Because we have culture and we also know how to have proper fun without relying on alcohol and drugs and sex" you say back to him as you both make your way down the stairs and towards the door.

You picking up two plastic pumpkin buckets for the sweets to go in.

"But that's fun too" Louis says laughing which makes a smile come to your face even when you try and hide it.

-

"Awh how cute! Matching couple costumes" a woman around the age of thirty says to us as she opens the door with a rather large glass of white wine in her hand.

We smile at her after saying trick or treat and she pulls a bucket out from behind the door and holds it out for us while taking a gulp from her glass.

I take a mini bag of skittles and Louis takes a multeaser reindeer. Bad choice if you ask me, the shops have surprisingly held off the Christmas decorations in October this year so if I had to guess I'd say it's from last year.

After biding her a good evening, you both move onto the next house.

Each one completely lit up and fully decorated top to bottom in ghosts and cotton spider webs and pumpkins and happy Halloween signs and posters. Police tape is also a reoccurring theme along this road as well as the looped play of monster mash from someone's house.

"I love Halloween. The atmosphere is so cool" you say, looking around at all the children screaming in excitement in their costumes.

"But Christmas is better" he says looking down at you.

"That may be true" you say looking up at him.

-

After stopping at no less than fifteen houses, you make your way home.

When you are about a five minute walk back to your house, five clowns make their way out of a dark ally way.

Their eyes appearing to be glowing and sickening smiles stretched up across their faces.

You screams so loudly you have no doubt everyone in the neighbourhood heard you.

"Holy fuck shitting shit shit fucknuckle. Louis you die first"You shout, squeezing your eyes tightly shut and pushing him in front of you.

The next thing you hear is laughter coming from the clowns and you open your eyes to see them nearly on the floor with laughter and an ungrateful looking Louis scowling at you.

"Happy Halloween guys! Good luck getting out of this" one of the clowns says to the both of you, waving at you being friendly now as they walk away.

"Thanks for that" Louis says turning towards you.

You audibly gulp but inside you are silently laughing, excited to cuddle with him and eat all the food you received after he got over the fact he would die first.

-

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Well it will be when you read this if you are in England. If not happy Halloween if it already is and happy Halloween for however many hours it is for you.

I love you! 🧡🖤💚🖤🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 324 30
❝𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩...
2.4K 46 20
"Why are you looking at me like that again?" "Can't I look at my darling?" Louis Partridge fanfic! Completed
59.8K 583 45
this story will include imagines of many people.˗ˏˋI ACCEPT REQUESTSˎˊ˗ I will mostly be doing Louis partridge. smut, fluff, maybe angst.
10.8K 145 32
Some new people move into the house next to you, and one of them catches your attention. Will you catch his eye and find a spark?