Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2

1.4K 46 3
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

"---I'm pregnant..." I said quietly. I looked at my hands as I said the revelation. I looked at Nat and saw her shocked face, but it quickly turned into a grin.

"Oh my God!! When did you know?" She asked quietly.

"A couple of days ago. I've been sick the past week and I asked my friend doctor to check me up and she confirmed it to me. I'm 9 weeks today, Nat." I said. 

"Oh my gosh! Congratulations Y/N! Tony will be so happy!" Nat said.

"That, I still don't know. That's why I'm scared to tell him, cause he might take this as a joke." I said. 

"No, don't think about that. But, when are you planning to tell him?" 

"I've been trying for a couple days after the mission in Sokovia, but--" 

"Hey Y/N! I've been looking for you..." We heard Tony said. He went to us and I softly smiled at him. 

"Hey, I'm just talking to Nat--"

"I'll leave you two alone." Nat cuts in. I sent her a glare and she just winked at me and walked away. I took a sip from my water bottle and I saw Tony sat beside me with a glass of champagne on hand. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he held my hand.

"Nothing..." I assured him as I gave him a smile. I cuddled to him and I felt him gave me a kiss on the head.

"Still tired from our activity awhile ago?" He asked cockily. I softly slapped his arm and sent him a glare while smiling.

"Stooop.... Somebody might hear you...." I told him. He chuckled softly at me and we both smiled.

"Come on, let's party." Tony said as he held my hand and we began walking towards the other guests. I saw Natasha looking at me. I shook my head and she just sent me a weak smile. As the night comes to end, the guests began to go home. The rest of the Avengers sat on the couch. I put my head on Tony's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. 

"But, it's a trick!" Clint said referring to Thor's hammer.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor replied.

"Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick." Clint said.

"Well please, be my guest." Thor said while pointing at his hammer.

"Come on." Tony said as he gesture his hand to the hammer.

"Really?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." Thor said. Then, Clint glanced at me and he sent a wink at me. I laughed at his remark and I looked at Clint as he makes his way to the hammer. 

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful." Rhodey said. He sat beside me and I softly punched his arm. Me, Tony and Rhodey chuckled.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony said and all of us chuckled.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Clint told Thor. Clint began to grasp the hammer and tried to pull it.

"I still don't know how you do it." Clint said surrendering.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony asked.

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said. Tony looked at me and I smirked at him. He smirked and winked at me as he removed his arm around me and start removing the button on his coat as he confidently stand.

"Oh, here we go." Natasha said.

"Okay." Hill said.

"Uh.oh..." Rhodey said

"Mhhm.." Clint said.

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." Tony said as he make his way to the hammer. Tony put his hand on the hammer.

"Get after it." Clint said as he went to sit.

"It's physics." Tony explained. I rolled my eyes at the comment and I looked at him.

"Right, so, if I lift it, I...I then rule Asgard?" Tony asked.

"Yes, of course." Thor said.

"Hey Tony..." I called him. Everybody looked at me as I smirked at Tony.

"If you lift that, a surprise is waiting." I said as I smirked. He smirked back at me and sent me a wink. 

"Woooh! Someone's getting laid tonight..." Clint said. 

"Watch it..." Nat said. Then, the girls began laughing.

"Well then." Tony said as he cleared his throat. "I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta." He then, begin to pull the hammer, but he was unsuccessful.

"Giving up?" I taunted.

"I'll be right back." Tony said as he make way inside his lab. As we wait for him, the others looked at me.

"I'll return what I've said about someone's getting laid. I'm claiming it back." Clint said and everybody laughed.

"The man of iron doesn't want to give up, right Lady Y/N?" Thor asked as I smirked at him. 

"That man... I know he won't be able to lift it, that's why I taunted." I said.

"Brave enough to give challenge." Hill said. I nodded my head and chuckled. We saw Tony entered with an Iron Man gauntlet on his arm. He tossed Rhodey's War Machine arm suit. Tony tried to lift it with the help of his gauntlet, but the hammer won't budge. He called Rhodey for help and it wasn't working as well. As Tony and Rhodey gave up. Tony just put the gauntlet down and he went near me and sighed. Bruce began to make way on the hammer. I looked at Tony as I held his cheek and brushed my thumb on his cheek and gave him a smile.

"So, is there a surprise?" He asked. 

"A different one, but it's not what you're thinking." I said. I kissed his cheek and looked at Banner as he faked being Hulk. Then, Steve came and he tried lifting it. It made a little screech move and I looked at Steve with wide eyes. 

"Holy..." I said softly. Thor got worried at the sudden move from the hammer. But, he released a sighed when Steve surrendered. Thor laughed and shake his head as he drank his drink. 

"Widow?" Tony asked Nat.

"Oh, no no. That's not a question I need answered." Nat said and she drank her beer.

"Force?" Bruce looked at you. Force is what they chose for my superhero name since it fits with my magnetic force powers.

"What?" I asked. 

"Come on, hon. Try it." Tony said. 

"I know the answer to it. Thor knows too." I said as I looked at Thor and saw his reaction changed back into worried. 

"Thor?" Tony asked him as he began curious.

"We don't like to share what happened. It's a promise me and Lady Y/N made." Thor said. I laughed at his worried tone as I nodded my head. 

"All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged." Tony said.

"You bet your ass." Clint said.

"Steve, he said a bad language word." Hill complained as she pointed to Clint.

"Did you tell everyone about that?" Steve asked Tony.

"The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints" is, I think, the literal translation?" Tony said as he put his beer down the table.

"Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one." Thor said as he stand and got his hammer. "You're all not worthy." Thor added. Everyone just sent a disagreement as Thor looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed at him as we heard a loud screeching sound. 

"Worthy..." We saw a robot at the entrance. I slowly stand and made my way to Tony and I held his hand in fear. Tony looked at me and he instinctively put me behind him as we looked at the robot. "No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers." The robot said as it faced us.

"Stark." Steve said in his authoritative voice.

"JARVIS." Tony said as he held the phone on his other hand, while I felt him tighten the grip on our intertwined hand.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?" The robot said.

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony said as he removed his hand on mine and began to tap on his phone. I held his waist on my hands and went closer to his back.

"There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." The robot said.

"You killed someone?" Steve asked.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The robot replied. 

"Who sent you?" Thor asked. 

"'I see a suit of armor around the world'." Just then, we heard Tony's voice. I went beside Tony and looked at him in confusion. Tony looked at me with disappointment on his face.

"Ultron." Bruce said.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." 

"What the hell..." I said.

"What mission?" Natasha asked.

"Peace in our time." Just then, a couple of robots went through the wall. I used my power to blocked the other robot from me. I was thrown back from the impact and I laid on the ground.

"Fuck this!" I said. Steve tried to take out the other robot, while Thor took the other. The third robot was firing at Nat and Bruce. I used my force field lasso to pull the robot to me and I let the force field cover my hand as I punched the robot's chest. When we saw that the robots were done, we all looked at Ultron. 

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?" Ultron said. He went to picked up another Iron Legion.

"With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction." Thor threw his hammer at Ultron and I clenched my fist tightly. Just then, we still heard Ultron's voice while singing. "I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me." 

I used my powers to detach the chips or the circuit heart of the robot. The ball of 'heart' flew to my hand. I looked at Tony and saw him looking at me with pure regret and disappointment on his face. I feel everybody's eyes were on me and Tony. I dropped the heart on the floor and began to make my way up the stairs passing by Tony, who is sitting on the stairs. 

"Meeting in the lab." Steve said as he began to make his way on the lab, along with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
12.4K 452 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...