Not another Abhigya story

By LeehGood

Just like Cinderella found her Prince Charming, Abhi is looking for his own Queen. WARNING ⚠️ Strong languag... More

Prologue
Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

575 42 20
By LeehGood

It was 6 am early morning. Pragya was taking a warm shower thinking about that amazing sex with Abhi late at night. It was pure bliss.
She wasn't suppose to sleep in his room really, but after several rounds of sex and orgasms they had, had her extremely tired and couldn't care less where she slept.
So now here she was washing her hair in his shower, when she suddenly felt strong arms wrapping around her waist and a kiss on her bare shoulder.
She smiled when she felt his hands slowly move up her body to her breasts.

"I thought you were sleeping."

Abhi chuckled, "did you really think I'd miss the chance of watching my fiancé's naked body getting wet?" He started kissing her neck, making her moan as his hand moved down the south of her body and rubbed her private while the other rubbed her breast. She whimpered when he sped up his movement and curled her fingers up tightly against the shower wall.

"A...Abhi... I have...I have to go...before..." Pragya couldn't finish her sentence when she high pitched.
"Shh...baby it'll be quick I promise," he groaned and turned her around, "I need you please." He pushed her up against the wall with a growl.

He was brutal with her and she took it. Her head rolled back when he ravished her neck in bites and kisses. Her one leg wrapped around his hip as he slammed hard inside her, their hands laced together on the wall.
Abhi was grunting and groaning over her moans as he thrust his hips.

After their shower sex, Pragya dressed up in last night's clothes, her long hair pinned up in a messy bun.
Abhi who wore track pants sat against the dressing table watching as she dress up.
"I don't like the fact you and King are talking again and meeting up for coffee like you're best pals."

"Yeah well, Aliya doesn't like it either." Pragya joked, ready to leave when Abhi pulled her against him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm serious Fuggi." He said with that serious tone.

Pragya looked up and sighed when she saw how serious he was. "I know you don't like it baby, but I'm doing it to convince Sindoora remember? Besides you don't have to worry about him, no one can ever take me away from you." She flirted.
"Damn right no one can." He spanked her bottom and growled going for a kiss when she pulled back.
"No we can't. I have to go Abhi before Disha wakes up."

"But I don't want you to go. Then we'll have to go back to acting that we're over," he whined.
She sadly smiled and pecked him on his lips, "I know baby, but it'll be over soon I promise."
~~~~~~~~
Everyone was having breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Girls had their own table and same with guys.

"My mom is embarrassing me in front of Arjun's family. What will they think?" Mouni complained as she took a bite of an omelette.

"I think you're overreacting about this. You're stressed, it's normal," Pragya said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

Rhea saw something on Pragya's neck. "Hey babe what's that?" She pointed her neck.
Pragya frowned, "what?"

"That bruise on your neck." Disha pointed innocently.

Rhea gasped, "Is that a hickey?! That wasn't there yesterday!" She shouted.

"Kya?!" "What?!" Mouni and Bulbul screamed at the same time and Pragya's eyes were about to pop out. She immediately covered the spot with her hand and looked around as people were glaring at their table because of the noise. The guys looked on their table as well, curiosity written on their faces.

Mouni smiled nervously at everyone and apologized for the disturbance before she whisper shout at Pragya, "why the hell do you have a hickey on your neck Pragya?!"

Pragya didn't answer, She gulped her juice avoiding their stares and questions.

"What's a hickey?" Disha asked confused.

"It's a love bite sweety. Did you hook up with some guy last night Pragya? Is that why you decided to stay behind at the bar?" Bulbul asked and Rhea burst into laughter.

"Oh my god! Kill me now," Pragya groaned embarrassed and buried her face in her hands.

"What's the name? I hope it's not my cousin Kunj! Abhi is gonna kill him Pragya!" Mouni said horrified and Rhea could be rolling on the floor in laughter if she could.

"Oh my god Mouni! No! Eew!" Pragya looked disgusted.

"Well he's had his eyes on you since you arrived and he kept asking me questions about you, so I just thought....okay so it's not him. Good" Mouni breathed.

"Well then who is it Pragya?" Bulbul glared at her thinking Pragya already had moved on from Abhi while he's heartbroken.

"It's none of your business! I'm just gonna go and take a walk. Excuse me." She got up and left. Mouni noticed her cousin Kunj getting up from his table and followed where Pragya left. She groaned and shook her head at her idiot cousin.

Purab looked at Vin who looked tired. "What happened to you? Didn't you get enough sleep last night?"

Vin growled, "no, my nextdoor neighbour had a girl in his room and they were so loud the whole night I couldn't sleep," he said, glaring at Abhi who smirked back.
Purab frowned, "couldn't you call the reception counter and complain?"

"Oh trust me, I would have done it, if it wasn't my close friend."

Arjun and Purab then realized who he was talking about. They both turned to look at Abhi, shock plastered on their faces.
"You had a girl in your room?" Arjun asked astonished.

Abhi chuckled, "so what if I had?" He answered with a question and grinned at him.

"But Abhi what about Pragya?" Purab asked concerned. Abhi shrugged his shoulders, "what about her?"

"Don't you love her anymore man?" Arjun asked and Abhi shrugged again, "she broke up with me remember?"

"So does that mean I can bring her into my room?" Vin joked, or was he?
Abhi's teasing expression immediately changed,
"I will fucking kill you!" He warned as he pointed his finger at him and Vin raised up his hands in surrender, "dude chill, I was only joking yaar jeez!" he chuckled. Abhi just stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

Purab shook his head at Vin, "do you want another blue eye?"

"I was only joking! He seriously needs a chill pill." Vin defended.

"You must know how possessive he is when it comes to Pragya though Vin. You should seriously forget about your feelings for her. I know you still have it for her, we all can see it. But Pragya doesn't feel that way for you, she loves Abhi. Yes they're not together at the moment but trust me they will be together again and Abhi will make sure of it. He loves that girl too much.
But you need to open your eyes though Vin. No actually you need to get your head out of your ass and realize there is a girl that loves you and she's right in front of you, but you're too blind to see." Arjun adviced him.

"I couldn't have said it better myself bhai." Purab agreed. "It's about time this dumbo wakes up from the lala land and realize that Disha is in love with you Vin! Poor girl has had it for you for too long."

Vin widened his eyes at the info.

'Disha? Pyaar?"
~~~~~~~~
"Pragya!" A voice called out behind her as she walked outside the garden. She turned to the voice and groaned inwardly when she saw it was Kunj.

He reached to her and smiled, "hey."

She smiled and greeted back. They both walked through the garden in silence. Kunj was nervous to start the conversation.

"So this hotel is dope." He complimented looking around the garden.

Pragya chuckled, "dope?"

"Yeah as in very nice."

Pragya giggled, "I know what it means Kunj. I'm just surprised to hear a grown up complimenting something as dope."

Kunj laughed showing his dimples and ran his hand through his hair like he's a model.

'Whoa' Pragya thought as she stared at him. She shook her head and frowned.

"Did you just dazzle me?"

Kunj grinned, "so I dazzle you?"

Pragya groaned, "Kunj stop. I'm seeing someone, I told you this already."

"Well that's not what I heard. I heard you were seeing someone, not anymore." He smirked.

Pragya rolled her eyes, "Yeah well either way, I'm not interested."

"Okay okay look I'm sorry. I just want to get to know you that's all."

Pragya shook her head no, "I don't think that would be a good idea." She said and walked away leaving him behind.
~~~~~~~~
Hours later everybody was dressed and the bride looked stunning in a red Saree, matching with the groom.

The ceremony went well with them performing the rituals and becoming officially husband and wife.
It was an emotional moment for the Roy family sending away their daughter to the grooms family.

Pragya who looked beautiful in pink was watching the whole thing with happy tears.

"Urg. I hate crying, even if it's happy tears," Rhea stood beside her as she sniffled and wiped her tears carefully not to smudge her makeup with the tissue.

"It's beautiful," Pragya said with a smile.

"Drinks for the beautiful ladies," a voice said behind them.
"Oh thanks babe," Rhea said with the smile and Pragya turned to the voice and immediately her smile came down when she saw who it was. The last time she saw this man was when he was naked in her room in London.

"Tum! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too," Raghav smirked and Rhea smiled awkwardly.
"Yeah um...he's my date Pragya."

Pragya was gobsmacked, at that moment she wanted the earth to open up and swallow her.
Pragya pulled Rhea on the side further away from him so he wouldn't hear their talk.
"Rhea what's this?"

Rhea sighed, "see I knew you'd react this way. It's why I didn't tell you before."

"A warning would have been nice," Pragya gritted her teeth.
"I did! I said I'm bringing a date!"
"Yeah and imagine my surprise to see Raghav as your date, the guy who I had a one night stand with!"
"Exactly! A one night stand, so what are you mad for!"
It was like she smacked her with cold iced water.

Pragya chuckled, "you know what, I can't with you right now. You know you should have told me, this is why you're acting this way." She marched away. Rhea groaned and called after her, "Pragya wait!"

Raghav came to stand next to her, "well that didn't go well." He said with a British accent and chuckled. Rhea rolled her eyes at him annoyed,
"you think?" She mocked.
Raghav puts his hands up in surrender, "hey I'm not the one that said lets keep this a secret. I told you to tell her before we flew here because it would be awkward if you tell her at the wedding."

"I get it!" She snatched a glass of champagne from him and downed it all at once in frustration.

Bulbul came to stand next her, "did you tell her?"
Rhea nodded her head, "yeah and she burst like a red balloon."

"I told you so."
"I get it!"

Pragya was so mad at Rhea she had to get away from her and her 'date.' Of course she's not mad at her for dating the guy, no. She was mad at her for not telling her. She knew the history of her and Ragvav and she didn't think of mentioning of them when they spoke on the phone?
She did not expect this at all. If Abhi find out about this....
She couldn't even think about it.

A whistle then interrupts her thoughts. She frowned and looked around but didn't see a person whistling. She heard it again but this time with 'fuggi' that  was whisper shouted.
She looked behind her and surprise crossed her face when she noticed Abhi was calling, and she turned the other way, pretending she didn't see him.

"Ppss...fuggi!" He whisper shouts and she shook her head no to him.

'Is he crazy? Their friends will see them together!' She thought.

Seeing she was ignoring him, he went to stand next to her looking around if anyone would see them but everyone was obsessing over the new married couple. "Pragya!" He whispered.

"What!?" She whispered back and both smiled awkwardly to the woman who passed by them.

"I need to to talk to you."
"No are you crazy! They will see us!"
Abhi huffed, "not here of course. Come I'll take you somewhere." He grabbed her wrist and she tried to pull away from his hold, but he tightened his hold.

She huffed giving up and he smiled in victory pulling her with him as he lead them both inside the hotel from outside the garden wedding.
They both ended up in a room that looked like a conference room. He pushed her up against the door and smashed his mouth on hers, kissing her deeply and showing her how much he missed her.

"You're killing me with this Saree fuggi. I've been wanting to touch you and kiss when I saw you in it." He groaned as he pulled her from the door and walked her to the big table making her sit on it. "Baby I miss you. I've been watching how that Kunj guy and Rhea's boyfriend been eyeing you and I wanted to rip off their heads." He kissed her again and she moaned in the kiss.
They were on full make out now that they didn't hear the door open.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

The couple quickly pulled away in surprise as they heard the voice. They were startled and didn't know what to say when they saw Bulbul standing before them who was smirking at them.

"Pragya and Abhi sitting on a conference table?   K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another one!!🙌🙌

Hey guys! So what do you think?😉

Thanks for the votes and comments❤️❤️❤️

Vote and comment if you want more😘
😘

Must love you and leave you❤️❤️
Till next time✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 253 12
Pragya gets married to Abhi but soon learns that he hasn't been able to move on from the love of his life, Pallavi, with whom he got separated 7 year...
15.3K 1.3K 16
One sided love story of a girl.see what destiny have in store for her.
30.3K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
20.5K 2.7K 25
He is a She... She is a He... He is betrothed for a He before he is born... She is engaged for a She when she is born... Confusing... Isn't it... A...