Please, Just One Wish (Jelsa)

By jelsa_doc

Elsa Arendelle; the school most popular love advisor. Everybody wants her advice in dating and love life Why... More

Hello
Double Date
Last hope
Please Please Please
Bright Idea!
Strictly Business
Teased
Late
Tachycardia
Explode
Hold My Hand
Chivalry
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Fingertips
The F word
Busted
Sweet Dreams
Straight to the Point
Working on It
Half the Truth
The Encounter
Tack!
Knock knock
Starry Night
Bailed out
You
Ticking Bomb
Antagonist
Wrecked
The Fool
Fair Warning
Saturday Night
Oops
Jekyll and Hyde
Cards on the table
Jack Frost
Once, Twice, Three Times
Mendacious
Everything of Everything
Payback Time
The Afterglow
Memory Lane
Run!
Pinky Promise
Midnight story
Mercy

Great News!

870 45 47
By jelsa_doc

Jack's

"I'll stay away from your son, Mr. Frost" she said.

In that moment, I felt. . .
I didn't feel angry or sad, not even a slight of disappointment.

In that moment, I just want to hug her and keep her safe, because she didn't deserve to be treated this way.

By her father. By my father. By me; I lied to her just to achieve my own personal goal. I didn't know that my action led to collateral damage, where I dragged her and all the people around her.

Its because of that one wish. One lie.

I looked at her and met her beautiful gorgeous blue eyes, with her blonde platinum hair softly swaying because the cold breeze "Els, just go homeㅡ You don't have to do this", I sighed as I took a step forward at her and my Dad already blocked me to move another step to her, gripping on my shirt real tight with his right hand.

"No, Jack! Sirㅡ please don't hurt him. . . I-I promise, I'll keep my words, just don'tㅡ Please, sir" she finished her words with a whimper. She was holding back a sob, but tears started streaming down her rosy cheek.

It was cold that night. I could even felt that she was shivering under those fabrics just by looking at her.

Deep breathe. Remember, deep breathe.
I tried so hard not to let my blood boiled, even though it seemed impossible in that moment.

"Els, its fine. . . I can deal with my father by my own. Don't worry, I'll be fine." I tried to gave her a comforting smile, the kind of smile that she said she liked the most.

"Jackㅡ", she insisted but I gave her a reassuring nod, "Its okay, lets just go home, hm? You don't have to give any promises", I was still trying to calm her down.

To stop her making promises with my father, who knew what he was going to do with her words. He could even built deadly weapon to attack her just by her own words. After all, he's a powerful businessman.

"Okay?", I asked her again not to sound demanding but still enough to get an answer from her. Just to make sure she made up her mind.

"Jack, I think the young lady already offered her promise to me, isn't that right Elsa?" My father spoke up and in his sentence he called her by her name for the first time. He was annoyed.

"Elsa, come back hereㅡ we're going home this instance!", His Dad replied right away after my father finished talking, as if he was telling my father that he really don't have time for this kind of drama. Perhaps not at a fucking 2 am.

I mouthed her "Go!", but she still stood still. She was afraid, and I don't know if I could be confident for myself, because I'd be telling myself that she was afraid of losing me, for not looking at my face again after that night. Because, who knew what money and power can do to a hopeless high school boy?

"Go home, Elsa!", I finally shouted, receiving glares from my father.

This man who never home was threatening me, he never pays attention to us and now for this tiny matter he threatened me? Just because our relationship nudged his ego.

That shout was enough to make Elsa took a step back and turned her back to me, walking back to her mom's embrace.

"Manny, I don't like how you treated my daughter", Agnarr protested trying so hard to look firm in front of my father, but by Agnarr's gaze I just saw a man hurting because his dear friend chose power, position, and wealth rather than something true, like the friendship he offered to my father years ago.

"Oh safe it, Agnarr", my father sneered at Mr. Arendelle, he walked a step closer to him and turned his back on them as he pat on my shoulder three times, "Come along young man, we still have business to finish."

My Dad loves gestures, somehow he taught me in the early age that there are some important gestures that I need to remember for the rest of my life. Not a hug, or a kiss on the cheek, but rather a pat on the shoulder.

One pat on the shoulder means 'you did good' or for simple I did something right to please him.

Two pat means 'you've been warned', such as doing a slight of mistake from the image he made for me in front of his acquaintances and public.

Three pat. He never use this gesture, but today he finally did it to me for the first time.

What it means?
He used to say that he'll do it if I crossed the line and there will be consequences.

At least that's what he taught me.
What's the consequences? I don't know.

I glanced back and saw the Arendelles already walking back to their house, and I felt the air finally could enter my lungs once again.

My eyes couldn't let go of the sight of her, like it was glued to the platinum blonde slowly approaching their porch. Somehow, I have the urged to saw her enter the house safe and sound, its least I could do. But, before I could saw her entered her house, my mom caught my eyes, and smiled.

"You love her?", she mumbled quietly trying not to wake Emma who was sleeping soundlessly in her embrace.

I took a deep breathe, the crisp cold of the night air felt sharp, as if it was biting pieces away of my heart, but I managed to nod. Agreeing what my mom said.

"Lets not talk about it, dear", my father joined the conversation, but not bothering to look at us in the eyes and kept his eyes straight ahead to our house.

His answer somehow didn't stop my mom, "The thing you don't want to talk about, do you know what that means?" She asked calmly, caressing Emma's brown hair.

"Of course, I know" my father grumbled, "Do you think I'm that stupid, Luna?"

"No, you're not stupid", my mom answered calmly with a smile formed on her lips, "If you know, then that means you wouldn't have me by your side"

"What?!", my father stopping his steps just before our door and finally turned to us.

"Shhㅡ", my mom shushed my father as he raised her voice, reminding him that the youngest Frost was sleeping, "Well. . . without the thing you don't want to talk about means there wouldn't be Jack and Emma"

"Don't do this to me, Luna", for once I was sure my father trembled in front of my mother.

"What? I'm not doing anything, just justifying some facts", my mom smiled and openes the door, made herself in followed by me as my father still stood still in front of the door.

He was speechless. For the first time in that night. After those whole bickerimg of nonsense, the words he spat out to my girlfriend and her Dad; for once he finally went muted.

"Manny, don't you see?", my mom sighed and shook her head in disbelief, "Without love there won't be any of this" she chuckled.

Silence. Still no answer from my father.

My mom slowly gave the warm and guardless body of my sister to my embrace, and tilted her head as a gesture telling me to bring Emma upstairs to her room.

I nodded, didn't bother to ask twice.

"I wouldn't be here if I don't love you, if I never expressed it and talk about how much I care for you." my mom looked straight into my father's eyes, and he didn't dare to move. He just froze in her presence.

"There wont be any Jackson Frost and Emma Frost if I didn't love you" she continued talking. Her voice became distant as I reached the last staircase and reach the top floor.

Frankly speaking, I wanted to eavesdrop and heard what their talking about. How my mom handled my father's ego, how my father reacted, and I just want to see a glimpse about my parents love story, because they rarely show that side of them, except when we're on public. Mom never left Father's side, probably she was there to remind about his alchohol intake.

But, I guess luck was not on my side as I heard pacing footsteps approaching me. "Jackson, what's with all the fuss?" Gerda came out from her room and came up to me who was still standing near the stairs.

"Oh, Gerda. . ." I greeted her, "Sorry we woke you up"

She wore her broken white vintage night gown with ruffles around her neck and wrist, she looked liked she came out from my history book. But, then again I remember her age is more than half century.

"Everythings okay?", she asked with her soft fragile voice, simply like a Grandma in front of my eyes and for me Gerda was the closest thing to my own Grandmother.

I frowned at her question, not because I was irritated with her question, more like I didn't know how to answer her question; and so I said "I don't know, its just complicated. And I'm tired"

Gerda smiled at me and let out a deep breathe as she opened both of her arms and I immediately gave my sister to Gerda's embrace gently. Emma didn't bother to open her eyes, she just snuggled and hummed inaudible sounds.

Gerda cooed at her so she didn't wake up, she stroke her hair delicately as her eyes moved to me, "You better go to sleep, you have school tomorrow. . . I'm taking the little one to bed" Gerda smiled and left me on the corridor, heading to Emma's room.

I was so exhausted and the idea of skipping school tomorrow sounds like a brilliant plan, but for some reasons my feet couldn't move an inch from the spot where I stand.

I wanted to hear what my parents were saying, I need to know.

Vaguely I could hear my father talking, "What do you want me to do, Luna?" His voice was desperate I never imagine him being like this. "Its Agnarr we're talking about", he continued

"Manny, your son is not seeing Agnarr. It's Elsa, his daughter, what are you worrying about?", my mother replied, her voice was still calm.

Their voice suddenly started to move inside and became distant, I tried to follow their voice, by changing my position facing the other way, but suddenly their voice was gone, ended with a loud thud from their room's door.

Fuck!

Anxiety started to crept inside me and my head, and my brain played lots of what ifsㅡ

What if . . .
What if they . . .

"Don't worry about them, Jackson" Gerda's voice came back. She was standing right behind me with a smile on her face, she opened her arms once again but this time she didn't asked for my sister, instead she came closer and gave me a hug.

Just right in time.
Her hug felt like a life buoy, saving me from drowning that night.

She patted my back gently and whispered, "I've been working for them since before they even had you. . ."

"Is that suppose to comfort me, Gerda?" I let loose her embrace as I looked down to meet her eyes.

"Oh, yes, yes. . . They'll be fine. They love each other too much"

"It seems serious", I groggily said afraid about the idea that I messed up my parents relationship. Like I said, collateral damage.

She laughed at my answer and shook her head, "Jackson dear, they're just talking. That's all."

I raised my eyebrows, so confused about her answer. But in someways, her answer calms me down.

"Okay, I trust you Gerda"

She replied with a nod, "Go to sleep now, Jackson"

As a thankful gesture, I hugged her once again which the old lady gladly accepted and returned it. She bid me good night and went back to her room.

Time to sleep.

***
Elsa's

Oh, how I wish last night was just a nightmare but the bright sun lights thay pierced through my curtain reminded me that it was all real.

God, please make today a good day.

I said my morning prayer. Correction, my morning cry of despair.

I examined my surroundings. That morning was so quiet, I couldn't even hear my mom and Inggrid getting busy in the kitchen, blasting up the juice blender to serve my Dad's banana smoothie. Believe me the experience waking up to the sound of kitchen utensil is very unpleasant, plus the fact that the smoothie doesn't even taste that good.

So much effort for a damn smoothie.

The crisps cold of morning air made me shifted my body, wrapping myself tighter inside my blanket. I grabbed my phone that were still connected to the charging station.

6.30 AM
What the?

That instant, my brain start doing the math. Never in my life, that math came up as the first thing I do in the morningㅡ

I slept around 3 am and now its 6.30, meaning I only slept for only 4 and a half hours?
Maybe my sleep was compensated with the one I got in Jack's car . . .

Speaking about Jack

I pulled my solemn body and walk to my window, hoping foolishly that he already woke up in such an early cold morning. More like, I was hoping he still want to see me after all the event that happened last night.

Flashes of events struck my mind, things I just want to forget.

My hope dropped that instance with the thought of the quarrel and necessary drama from our father last night. No high hopes, they said.

I opened the curtains to let in the sunlight that had been peeking into my room all along and my gaze froze.

He was there. Jack.
Resting his already relaxed body on to the windowsill for support.

His figure gave me a sense of déja vu, back to the event when everything was easier. 

Where the sun and warm breeze of that afternoon played with his hair and emphasizing his already perfect face.
Where it all began.
Where the deal was made.
Where the my wish was granted by him self.

"Morning"

And with my voice greeting him, he almost fell from the position he was in.

"Elsa!"

Anyone could tell he was ecstatic only by hearing his voice, but his face showed the other way around. It was a mess, dark circle around his eyes and his gaze looked tired.

I breathed in the morning air before I answered him, "I could blow you a kiss, but I haven't brushed my teeth yet" I shrugged, "Its cheesy, I don't know why I did thatㅡ apologies"

He laughed while resting his head on the windowsill once again, letting his body relax "If its from you, then I still want it"

"I see you still got your flirt game strong", I teased him, but he shook his head and caught my eyes.

"I mean it, Elsㅡ Every word I said it last night, I mean it" and all of sudden he was being serious.

Part of me was relief that his words became a solid evidence that yesterday was real and his feelings was true.

But the other part of me was scared and clueless, what should I respond to that kind of statements?

I love you?
That's too early for that. . .
Besides he played me before so at the very least I need to be extra careful.

So I changed the topic.

"Did you get enough sleep?" I asked to the most dumb and obvious question that doesn't need to be answered.

"You think?" He pointed at his soulless face, "Didn't even close my eyesㅡ" he added.

"You should get some sleep, there's still enough time just to close your eyes. . . Let them rest"

I looked at his eyes with concern, but rather than listening to me he smiled, shook his head and threw hus gaze to me, "I love when you're worried about me, Elsa"

And just like that, I felt blood rushing to my cheek and my ears. Immediately, I faked fixing my hair and tugged several strands of hair behind my ear to cover the fact that I was blushing.

"I amㅡ because you're too precious to me", I replied.

He nodded and jumped off from sitting position into standing inside his room, "Thanks for your concern though, but Imma head to school early. . . I really didn't want to meet my father this morning"

"That's actually a great idea", I shrugged.

I couldn't believe its the first time I agree with his idea.

"Want to go to school together? We could grab breakfast on the way", he suggested

"Silly. . .  I' d love to, but my school is the other way around from your school's directionㅡ Don't want you to be late"

Sometimes Jack talk without thinking. But again, instead of listening to what I said he laughed at it again, "Babe, its 6 am. . . I got plenty of time to not be late"

Babe?
Did he just. . .
What did he just call me?

I was stunned for a second before my neurons started to function and made me nodding vigorously like a bobble-head doll in a car, "Okay!"

I couldn't hide the smile from what he just called me, "Sounds like a plan, be down in ten!"

He gave me a thumbs up and closed his window to get ready.

***

In exactly 10 minutes, he already parked his car in front of my house, just below the oak tree.

"Morning, you look so good in your uniform", I hoped on to his car, ready to start the day.

I guess its not so bad afterall to start the day with such a view; Yes. . . The view is Jack Frost.

"Aw, look at you blush! Are you blushing from my compliment?", I nudged him off before I pulled my seatbelt.

"Certainly not", he mumbled and ruffled his own hair, trying so hard to look calm

I didn't know it'd be this fun to tease him.
Let's push it a little, shall we?

"Are you really not going to compliment me back?"

Jack

Of course, I am going to compliment her!
Like she's so gorgeousㅡ no kidding! How could she be effortlessly beautiful?!

She crossed her arms; her eyes looking staright to mind looking intimidating and definitely still waiting for answer.

Fuckㅡ I'm speechless for real

"You look beautiful today", finally I managed to arranged my words into a sentence just to answer her.

At least, my answer didn't sound so stupid. . .
But maybe that was only in my opinion, because she huffed and rolled her eyes as she heard my answer.

I'm screwed!

"You mean I was not beautiful yesterday? Or the day before that? How about tomorrow? Will I be beautiful tomorrow?", she bombarded me with questions, we didn't even start to drive and I already felt overwhelmed by her.

Isn't she just too energetic after last night's event?

"Look at you stunned, must be bewitched by my beauty", she giggled, "I'm just teasingㅡ thank you for the compliment, handsome" she smiled and leaned to flick my bangs.

Just like a sudden reflect, I embraced her tightly making the warmth of her body mixed with mine. Her soft sweet fragrance intoxicating my lungs, and how her silky blonde hair carressing my cheek.

She's perfect.

"You're perfect", I whispered right beside her ears. I pulled her away to see her face that was already crimson red. She madr an effort to hide her blushed face by tilting her head up, opening her weak spotㅡ her neck.

Slowly I leaned closer to her neck, grazing the tip of my nose as I let out a soft breathe, making her breathe hitched.

Now who's teasing who, Els?
I let out a small chuckled, "Why are you so perfect?", and I gave a delicate soft peck on her sweet spot, that skin fold right below her ear.

My action was just like flicking on a button inside of her, as she pulled me closer giving me her full consent to proceed.

Elsa

"Jack", I couldn't held back my voice as the ecstasy from his kiss giving me a full pleasure.

He was so gentle, every kiss he gave felt like melting me inside and out. Oh, how I wish it never endㅡ he's my safe haven.

Jack's kisses slowly crept to my jawline, to the side my lips, to my cheek and back to the corner of my lips, kissing me slowly and gently taking his time. His thumb carressing my cheek, making sure I felt safed in his arms.

I leaned in closer to kiss him but before I could kiss him he pulled away, making a safe space between us. He caught my gaze.

His blue eyes looked into mine, then he smiled while cupping my blushed face with his fingers, I was waiting for his next move but he just seat still didn't move an inch, as if he was bewitched by some spells.

Jack

I was so lost in her gaze, her beautiful bright eyes looking back to me. It felt like her eyes hold the whole universe and I couldn't believe my whole world is inside of this beautiful girl.

"Jack?", her voice caught me on guard making me flinched and surprised her. But, rather to push me away, she just laughed and shook her head, her right hand caressing my cheek.

It felt so right. The way her skin felt nice grazing upon mine, "What are you thinking?", she finally smiled.

I love the way her lips curled into a smile and how her cheeks perks up everytime she smiled, her freckles adorned her blushed cheeks.

"You're perfect to me, Els"

And with those words we sealed our lips together, enclosed ourself with each other's touch. Her hand making it's way to my hair and mine exploring her back.

It was perfectㅡ
and for once no one disturbed us.

Finally.

***

Elsa

Routine.

Let's talk about my routine,
Walking down in the middle of crowded bustling student just to get to my locker.

If only I could stop the time and stayed with Jack, just like this morningㅡ For real, I'd do anything.

It all feels like a mere daydream I had from time to time about him, but my incredibly ravenous stomach told another; that this morning was realㅡ since we ended making out the whole morning, didn't even bother to had breakfast on the go.

I'd barely even manage to school on time like I usually did. I hope he is not late for his classes.

"Hou ar ye?", out of nowhere she greeted me with her thick Scotissh accent pulling me out from my own thoughts about what happened this morning. Merida slung her arms around my shoulder giving me extra weight besides from my backpack.

"Morning, Merida", I replied her and shrugged her hand from my shoulder, "Biology for the first class today, right?"

She gagged in disgust, "I don't even know why we need to study about how plants doing photosynthesis and what's inside the plants cells"

I glanced at her and couldn't held my laughter, "So what do you suggest, Mer?"

"We're from animalia kingdom, we could at least study more about human. . . Or maybe mammals? Like how to treat wound, like when you get stabbed or get a cut from sharp object", she said enthusiastically making her ginger curly hair swaying from left to right, following the movement of her head.

If anyone didn't know Mer that well, they'd probably thinking that she's a psycho, but its just who she is and the fact that she grew up with her 3 brothers.

"What did your brothers do to you again?", I snickered at her as I opened my locker to get my books and lab coat.

"How did you know, Els?"

"Or maybe your hands got hurt again because of archery practice?"

"Both", she sighed and banged her forehead to the locker next to mine, "My brother is making me insane, look at my hair!", she pointed at her massive fuzzy hair, "All they gave me is S-T-R-E-S-S! No amount of hair product can tame my hair!", she pursed her lips and before she could say what she wanted to say, I handed her a scrunchie.

"I do believe you're a psychic", Mer gladly took the scrunchy and gathered her crazy hair and tie them up making a ponytail.

"No, its because you're predictable. You do that all the time", I groaned and close my locker door with a bang.

"He he heㅡ I love you, Els"

"You sure damn do, Mer" I rolled my eyes and tugged some strands of hair that was left behind her ears.

Suddenly, the figure with the longest hair came to interrupt us. Her hair was in braid with some flowers hair pins all over it. . . So much for a hair-do to school, huh? But, Punzie is just being Punzieㅡ She's always extra.

"Morning, girls! Heading to biology lab?", Rapunzel already stood beside Merida and exchange glanced with me and Mer.

"Oy, morning Punz", Mer replied.

Rapunzel smiled at her and looked at me, "So, did you finish the lab report for today?", she asked as we are lab partners.

I nodded but it seemed her words kinda give Mer a small heart attack, "OH SHIT! IT'S DUE TODAY?"

"Uhㅡ yes?", I replied.

"I'm heading first to the lab first! I gotta copy from Tooth", she dashed through the crowd ans gone instantly from our eyes. I didn't even know we could do that in this small hallway, I guess adrenaline made us do things we thought we couldn't.

"And yet she wanted to study about human body and how to treat wounds" I shook my head and earned a chuckle from Rapunzel.

"We should be heading to the lab too", she glanced to her wrist to check on the time and looked back at me before she frowned, "You okay, Els? The dark circle around your eyes is really bad."

"Yeahㅡ Well, I had a nightmare last night. Couldn't sleep well", I lied to her, but not really; It was a nightmare. . . And the thoughts of the argument between my Dad and Jack's made my head throbbed.

I took a deep breathe, "But, I'm A-okayㅡ Thanks for your concern"

We started walking down the hall that was getting empty, because the school bell  would rang in like 5 minutes.

Rapunzel kept rummaging her bag, like she was trying to find something inside it. Her face suddenly perked up and looked at me handing a little dangling sparkly thing, "Aw, here! Take this."

I toom the weird thing that looks like a keychain in my eyes, Anna had one of this but bigger and she hunged it for decoration on her door room, "What's this? A keychain?", I asked her.

"You don't know?"

"No. . ." I shook my head and afferted my gaze on the tiny things she gave me, "Anna had one of these, but bigger"

"Its a dream catcher, Els"

"For?", my eyes was still glued on that tiny thing, it has some pink and purple color touch on its hoop with some ribbon dangling down from it in pastel color. The color really suits for Rapunzel.

"Catching nightmares", Rapunzel simply said and open the lab door for me to enter.

"Right. . . Well I don't really believe in superstitious things"

"It works like a charmㅡ or would you rather the big one, like the one Anna has!", she followed me going to our seat.

"Not interested", I tried handing it back to Rapunzel but she insisted with me taking it, "Just take it Elsㅡ at least, its cute right?", she reasoned like a salesmen trying to convince their company products to a costumer to spend money on.

"No", I gave back to her, "Sorryㅡ I really don't believe in that such of things", I said being skeptical as ever.

A brunette suddenly bobbed her head between us and decided to start a conversation, "What are you not believing?"

"I can't believe she didn't want my dream catcher!", Rapunzel protested to the brunette, "No body said no to my dream catcher, except the lady over here sitting beside me"

I rolled my eyes as I realized my cousin being dramatic, "Oh the drama", I mumbled and made the brunette laugh. I guess she heard me.

"Tooth has one, I made it for her several weeks ago. Tooth tell her", Rapunzel suddenly told the brunette to speak up about that tiny dream catcher thing.

"Well yeahㅡ its pretty, I keep it in my room", Tooth replied with a shrug.

I knew that she didn't mean every word she said, just by looking at her posture. She even avoided Rapunzel's gaze; well I guess Tooth has always been like this.

Let's just say that Tooth didn't want to hurt Rapunzel's feeling.

"See, I told youㅡ come on just take it", Rapunzel insisted and slide the dream catcher on the table like we're exchanging some marijuana.

I took a deep breathe, Rapunzel could be so pushy if she has something she wanted. "I said no", I rejected her gift and to avoid for further conversation, I added "I'm going to the restroom, there's a few minutes before the class starts", I peeked at the clock that was hanging upon the whiteboard.

Rapunzel pouted and took the dream catcher away from me, "Okay, suits yourself Els"

I walked away from her and Tooth and manage my way to the restroom.

Why is it called a restroom?
I mean are we resting?
More like we're doing business right?

Doing shits and stuffs, like literally.
So why a REST-room?

"Did Jack already told you?", a voice startled me and pulled me back from my random thoughts about shitting and peeing. Gross.

"Tooth! You suprised me", I exclaimed as I saw her right next to me, casually washung her hands on the sink.

"Did Jack already told you?", she repeated herself, but this time her reflection on the mirror gazed to me.

"About the deal between you and him?"

Tooth nodded.

"Uhㅡ yeah", I replied.

I just wanted to clear the situation between me and her, it was unnecessary.

"You guys are together now?", she asked again still facing the mirror and this time she tried to fix her bobby pins near her ponytail.

I sighed and looked up the ceiling, hoping there's an exact and valid answer for her question.
Are we though?

But, she needed answer, so then I gave her "I don't knowㅡ its complicated Tooth"

"Why? Just make it simple", she replied and finally she was facing me while resting her hand on the sink behind her for support.

I didn't know if she did it on purpose, but she looked hella intimidating in that moment. It felt like I was interrogated for my sin.

"Make it simple. . . How?", I mumbled to myself.

Tooth then crossed her arms and tilt her head, meaning she was still waiting for an answer and snapped her finger to get my attention, "Answer my question, Els. Are you together now? Yes or No? It's that simple."

The way she asked made me felt the pressure of my own relationship status is unbearable.

Jack never said that we're now 'together' technically, and it's only a day after our parents arguing that we couldn't date each other. We're practically hiding from public.

Things weren't that simple to justify.

But Tooth didn't need to know all that. God knows what could she do with that kind of information that Mr. Frost was not that philantrophy, friendly, and all smile businessman everyone adores.

"No"

"What?", she asked in disbelief.

"No, we're not together", a pang of guilt rushed through me as I remembered the warmth of Jack's presence and the moment we shared this morning.

"Oh?", she pursed her lips and her face clearly told me she didn't believe what I just said, "Come on, Elsㅡ don't make it complicated"

"What are you saying?" I was so lost by her words.

"Stop lying. . . I saw you got off from his car this morning; how cuteㅡ he dropped you off to school today", she answered giving me a smile, not quite sure what her smile was trying to tell.

"We're not together. Yet.", I corrected my sentence.

She smiled and slowly leaning in to close the gap between us. Tooth took a deep breathe and then let out a chuckle, as if she was mocking me for my answer. . . Or maybe I was just feeling insecure in front of her presence.

She pulled me into her embrace and hugged me, patted me on my back. I was stunnedㅡ

Is this how she congrulate me? Somekind of emotional support? She knew the issues about our parents? Jack told her?

Why didn't he told me anything?

Thoughts rushing down my mind, and  I didn't even got the chance to hug her back before she pulled away and gave me the warmest smile.

"That's great news!", she pulled my hand and clasped mine with her.

"Yeah!", I nodded and replied her smile before a realization hit me; What's the great news?

"Wait, what?", I responded.

"I said that's great news", she was still smiling.

I said that we're not yet together,
Where's the great news?

"Why?", I was still clueless about her words.

"Oh-ho", she laughed and shook her head before she let go of my hand from her grasp as she took a step aways from.

"You asked me why?", Tooth questioned back my question and I gave her a nod as and answer.

She smiled and tugged strain of my looose hair behind my ears, before she said "Elsa, that means I still have a chance with Jack"

"What?!", I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"I still have a chance with Jack", she stopped talking for a second, as if she was waiting for a momentum to see me crumble in front of her., before she continue with her wordsㅡ

"For real, this time."

______

Hello,
It's your author here.
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Long chapter since this has been on my draft since last year but I didn't quite get the right feeling to upload it and I kept re-editing this chapter a lot. Forgive me for the delay.

Please vote and leave a comment about what you think about this chapter!
It means a lot to me.

Also, thank you for all the nice and funny comments you guys left on my previous chapters (I read all of them) and people who kept reminding me to update this story lol appreciate it sososo much.

My DM is always open for suggestions and feedbacks (or if you just want to have someone to talk to)

Hope you guys stay healthy!

See you in the next chapter
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...