Childhood love--Kissed by the...

By rakhsi

Katherine Andrew came from a middle class family by scholarship in high school .There she sees Eisuke Ichinom... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part 1
Part 2 THE DAY I SAW HIM
Part 3
Part 4 AFTER 10 YEARS
Part 5 EISUKE'S POV
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 DISGUISES
Part 10 I BOUGHT YOU
Part 11 THE IVC PARTY
Part 12 CAROLINA
Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 17 KISS
Part 18 EISUKE'S POV ABOUT THE KISS
Part 19 HIS PAST
Part 20 KIDNAPPED,RESCUED AND WHO ARE YOU?
Part 21 FRUSTRATING
Part 22 KIDNAPPED
Part 23 CONFESSION AND FIRST DATE
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER-2
Bonus Chapter-3

Bonus Chapter-1

104 3 0
By rakhsi

Katherine's POV

In a week there is Ota and Linda's wedding. They started dating when they first saw each other after 10 years. Who would have thought Ota would stop calling Lin Koro. Yeah! He calls her but it lesser than before.

I don't know how to explain my relationship with Eisuke when he and I both are busy with our works. I trying to make time for for spending time with each other and Eisuke is not. He is always making excuses for this and that. He is totally ignoring me.

It is getting frustrating so here I am in London. I was working from Japan at first but now I am so much Frustrated to know what is going on with Eisuke and so I left for London yesterday. I will be there before their wedding.

Here I am in the shooting of the new movie. Director is giving the instructions and I am doing it.

The wedding day....

I came Japan two days ago. Eisuke was not in Japan when I came here. Eisuke didn't even thought to call or even message me. I am so much angry with him. I am not going to talk to him. Like always I am not going to forgive him for his sexy smirk.

I am here sitting with Linda, Kagari and Mallaika in dressing room getting Linda ready. Linda designed her own dress.

"What happened are you not happy with me marrying Ota?" Linda suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What? No. I am very happy for you . Ota is very good guy" I said to her trying to smile.

"You are looking upset" Mallaika said.

"You know you can talk to us about anything" Kagari said. And that's it I broke down in front of them.

They all came towards me and hugged me tightly.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Linda asked.

"Eisuke *sob* is not talking to me. He is avoiding me for two weeks now." I then took a deep breathe. "He didn't even called or even messaged me when I was in London" I was sobbing mess by then. "Did he want to break up with me? Am I not good for him? Did I do something wrong? Did I--"

"Kathy, calm down. He will do nothing like that" Mallaika cut me off. "Stop! Thinking unnecessary things. Here drink water and lets fix your makeup"

"If he hurt just tell us we will kick his ass" Lin tried to lighten the mood.

"Thank you guys" I fixed my makeup to clear my red and swollen eyes.

After sometime Lin's father came and took her to aisle while we were walking in front of her and Maids of honor.

It was very emotional and nice wedding.

After wedding we all are in reception hall. The first dance was completed so all the couples are surrounding the dance floor for dance.

When Eisuke came towards me.

"May I have this dance, My lady?" He asked.

"Yes, Of course" I can't say no in front of all this people. He took my hands and took me to dance floor.

We were silent for sometime. I was avoiding his eyes or else I will melt and forgive him.

"You know when you dance you should look in your partners eyes" He said smirking.

"No ,I don't" I replied with huff.

"Why are your eyes red? Were you crying?" He asked again.

"No, I was not" I replied again without any emotion and that shut him up.

When dance was ending he came towards my ear and whispered " Come to the back garden after the wedding" and went into crowd.

Is he going to break up with me? Oh shit! What should I do now?

The whole wedding went along like that me thinking about the reason behind with a fake smile on my face.

After wedding when Ota and Lin went towards their honeymoon in Spain.

I went towards the the back garden it was decorated. I think photos were taken here.

I went in and there he was standing in middle of the garden looking nervous and serious.

Eisuke Ichinomiya is nervous. Is that mean what am thinking it is? Is he really going to break up with me?

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards him. He noticed me and stood still and stiff. He took a deep breathe when I was in front of him.

"Kathy, I am sorry--" "Eisuke please don't. What did I ever done to you? How can you do this to me?" I cut him off before he can say anything.  

"What are you talking--" I again cut him off. "You can't break up with me like this. You should first tell me what I did wrong? Am I not enough for you? Don't you love me anymore? Please don't break up with me. I love you" By now tears were streaming down my face.

"No. I am not--" " Then why did you ignored me? You didn't even messaged me once when I was in London? Did you get another girl? Oh my god. Did you--?" I was cut off by soft lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. How I missed this soft lips? He stopped at rested his forehead against mine.

"Just let me talk now, will you?" I just nodded my head. He wiped my tears and started talking. "No, I was not going to break up with you. You didn't done anything wrong. You are more than enough for me. I love you." He took a deep breathe. "I didn't ignored you it was just I was planning something and I was busy with work. I know I should make time for you and I will make it from now. And no girl is in my life except you. Sorry, for giving you that idea" He said softly.

He slowly bent on one knee and took a velvet box from his pocket. And their was ring. I gasped.

Then a video started to play in behind him. All were photos of us together. It was from our first date to all the memories we made together. The video ended and at last there was written 'MARRY ME KATHY'. I was shocked ,surprised and happy.

I looked down at Eisuke who is waiting for my answer.

"Marry me Kathy" He repeated.

"Really?" I asked playfully

"Yes, I am serious. I want to be with you my whole life.

"Umm"

"I won't take no as answer"

"Well then....No.." I replied his face was priceless. I wanted to laugh so hard but I suppressed the feeling.

I jumped on him which make both of us to fall on the ground. "Yes" I said and continued looking into his eyes "I will marry you" He put the ring on my finger.

We smiled at each other and kissed.

"The ring is beautiful ,Eisuke" I said looking at the ring. "I designed it with the help of Linda and Ota ,of course." 

"Who would've thought Eisuke Ichinomiya would be so romantic?" I teased him.

"Shut up"

"Someone is blushing" He was looking so cute that I couldn't stop myself and kissed him hard.

We thought to give the news to all the guys and my brother as they all are in Tres Spades penthouse.

"Let's give them heart attack" I said when we were in car. He gave me a look to continue " I will go in angry then you come with lightly upset look. You will keep the ring in your pocket till then so that they could think the ring is with you. What do you say?"

"Great idea" He smirked and after we were out of the car I gave him the ring.

We walked towards the elevator and I said " Don't go flirting with other females, Mr. Ichinomiya. Or else this act will become real" He nodded stiffly and I went into elevator.

As elevator dinged I put on my angry face. I walked towards them who are all sitting on the couch curiously. I took the bottle of champagne from between and drank it. They all had confused look on their faces and there come Eisuke looking like a lost puppy.

I walked into our bedroom shutting the door hard. I laughed at them then put my ear near the the door to listen their talk.

EISUKE'S POV

She really made good plan I went into elevator when it came down.

When it reached I made upset face and came out of the elevator to see angry looking Kathy going towards our room. I went towards them and sat on the coach looking down.

"What did she said?" John asked and I just said no.

And that is it all went silent.

"That means I have a chance with Kathy now" Baba said smirking.

"Shut up ,Baba she will never go for you" Mamoru said.

"She was upset but I didn't thought that she would be this much" Mallaika muttered but all heard her. This time I was genuinely confused about what she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She was thinking that you were avoiding her and you will break up with her. I think you should have given her sometime from your busy schedule" She said.

"I fucked up" I said sighing.

This time Kathy came down the stairs laughing hard clutching her stomach.

"Eisuke, you are great actor. Let me talk to my director for my next movie." She said laughing her ass off when they all are looking at her like she is an alien and I also started to laugh by their expressions .

"Okay, Guys. We both are engaged" Kathy announced and they all looked at me.

"She said yes" I said and took the ring and put it on her finger.

"It's not fair, boss. You just poured water on my dreams." Baba said pouting.

"You can't do something to mother of a child. She can kick your asses" Mallaika said.

John and Mamoru both were silent. We poked them.

"My baby sister is going to get married" John sighed sadly.

"Shut up, John. Your sister is not baby now." Mallaika scold him.

"I thought you were my daughter at first I thought you were right declining Eisuke but how could you do that" This time Mamoru sighed heavily.

Mamoru and John looked at each other then hugged. I looked at Kathy who trying not to laugh.

After drinking some Champagne we all went to our rooms.

Kathy was beside me on the bed I thought to ask her what was on my mind.

"I am sorry" We both at the same time.

"Why?" again

We laughed at each other.

"You first" again.

 I pressed a finger on her lips and started "Okay, so Mallaika said you were upset so sorry for giving you that ideas"

"It's ok" She said softly pressing her lips on mine. "And I am sorry to think that you were seeing someone else." 

"It's ok" We kissed again and this time it became passionate and heated. I moved on top of her and started to nibble and bite her lower lip and she moaned. That turned me on.

One thing lead to another and that was our good night.

I am happy to be engaged with her but I will never tell her that.

Now time for round two.

-----

BYE GUYS I WILL MEET YOU WITH NEXT BONUS CHAPTER SOON. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 38 17
This is a Soryu x MC fanfiction (MC's name is Yami Hikari) This fanfiction is somewhat a sequel to 'Yakov's Eternal Drakness and Light'. The story wi...
53.2K 1.4K 18
Christina and Eisuke lived a happy life until Christina went away for a month and a half to become a singer. When she came back as a world top singer...
15.8K 591 42
Natalie Blue,who works as a regular maid in the Japan's most famous hotel,Tres Spade Tokyo, got caught in twisted troubles......... What's happen nex...
6.3K 296 31
"I'm so sorry. I have no choice. Please forgives me." Is the last thing I said to him before I left. ~~~ Cassandra White. A normal teenager, who hate...