Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

JERSEY

1.6K 39 7
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

As I looked around the mall, I saw a black car pulled on the mall's entrance. I hid from the tree and spy on them. I saw Rumlow and the STRIKE team went down the car and into the mall.

"Nat, Steve, if you can hear me. You guys have tails on you. Just entered the premises." I said.

"How many?" Nat asked.

"A lot.. 8 people." I said. I went to the car and ignite the engine of the car and went to the back side entrance. "Meet at the right side entrance." I said.

"Copy that." Steve said. I just looked around and continued to spy while waiting. Just then, I saw Steve and Nat ran towards the car. Steve sat in front and Nat on the back seat. I began to drive out of the mall.

"Where to?" I asked.

"New Jersey." Steve said.

"Wha--Why?" I asked.

"Well, that's where the signal goes." Steve said.

"Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?" Nat began to asked Steve.

"What?" Steve replied.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?" Nat asked. Then, I got shocked and I widen my eyes. I looked at Steve and he looked back at me.

"That bad, huh?" Steve asked then, I chuckled at the two.

"I didn't say that." Nat replied.

"She didn't say it, Steve." I said and laughed again.

"Well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying."

"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had." Nat said.

"Ask Y/N." Steve said as he smirked at me and I laughed hard.

"Oh God.." Steve laughed with me and I glanced to Nat and she has a shock expression on her face.

"What?! Y/N??" Nat asked.

"Well, it's just a diversion for the mission!" I said in defense.

"What the!? You're admitting that you kissed Steve!?"

"It's just a mission!" Me and Steve said at the same time.

"Hey! I heard that one time!" Nat said. Just then, I chuckled at her.

"So, what happens?" She asked.

"It's confidential." I said.

"Yeah. And it's just a diversion." Steve agrees with me.

"Fine." Nat said and she began to sit back. I just chuckled softly and continued the drive.

~Jersey~

"This is it." Steve said as we went down the car.

"The file came from these coordinates." Nat said.

"So did I." Steve said as he looked at the sign posted on the gate.

~After a while~

Nat used her phone to try and scan. While me and Steve looked at the place.

"This is a dead end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off." Nat said. I looked at Steve and saw him looking intently at the hut.

"What is it?" I asked him. Then, he began walking near the hut. Me and Nat looked at each other curiously and she shrugged her shoulders. We began following Steve.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." Steve said. Just then, Steve used his shield to open the lock of the door. Then, we began walking inside the hut. Nat went to the side and we saw a switch. She turned on the switch and we saw a SHIELD logo on the wall.

"This is SHIELD." Nat said and we began walking while inspecting the room.

"Maybe where it started." Steve said. Then, he entered a room. I followed behind him and there I saw pictures posted on the wall. I don't know the other man on the picture, but I recognized aunt Peggy and Howard.

"There's your father-in-law, Y/N." Nat said and I chuckled. As I looked at Steve, he was staring straight at aunt Peggy's photo.

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly. He looked at me and back to the picture and he nodded.

"Who's the girl?" Nat asked. I looked at her and back to Steve, yet, he turns around and walked further away. Just then, I saw Steve stopped and looked at the bookshelf.

"If you're already working in a secret office..." Steve began. Then, he opened the shelf and I began to look curious at what Steve's implying.

"Why do you need to hide the elevator?" Steve said curiously.

"Huh. Everybody's secret has a secret." I softly said as I began to be curious.

"But why?" Nat asked.

"Well, we better find out." Steve said. Natasha used her phone to scan the keypad on the elevator. Then, Natasha typed in the number of the code and the light flicked to green and the elevator door opened. The three of us rode the elevator and the ride went down. When the door opened, we saw a dark room. To be honest, this might be the first time I got scared in a dark room. The three of us began walking towards the big computer tech. As we walked, the lights flickered on and I saw the technology around us were old and dusty.

"This can't be the data-point, this technology is ancient." Nat said.

"There might be something for us." I said as I looked around the room. Then, I saw Nat put the USB on the modern USB port. Then, the computer began to flicker.

"Initiate system?" The computer asked.

"Y-E-S spells for Yes." Nat said as she typed on the computer. "'Shall we play a game?'." She said referring to Steve. Then, I chuckled. "It's from a movie that..."

"Yeah, I saw it." Steve cuts her off and I laughed at the two of them.

"Rogers, Steven. Born, 1918." The three of us began to get curious as to why the computer speaks. The camera moved to Nat. "Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. Born, 1984. Y/L/N, Y/N. Born, 1972." I began to get anxious, trying to figure out why does this computer knows who we are.

"It's some kind of a recording." Nat said.

"I am not a recording, Fräulein. I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945, but I am." Then, the computer showed a picture. I know that guy! My father used to tell me everything he knows regarding SHIELD.

"Arnim Zola..." I said softly.

"Do you know this thing?" Nat asked me and Steve.

"Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull. He's been dead for years." Steve said as he began surrounding the computer.

"First correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive. In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body, my mind, however, that was worth saving on two hundred thousand feet of data banks. You are standing in my brain." Zola said.

"How did you get here?" Steve asked.

"Invited." Zola replied.

"It was Operation Paperclip after World War II. SHIELD recruited German scientists with strategic value." Nat began.

"They thought I could help their cause. I also helped my own." Zola said.

"HYDRA died with the Red Skull." Steve said.

"Cut off one head, two more shall take its place."

"Prove it." Steve said.

"Accessing archive." Zola began. Just then, a monitor turned on. I looked at it and there have been a couple of old footages. "HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize, was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, SHIELD was founded and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew. A beautiful parasite inside SHIELD. For seventy years HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed."

"That's impossible." Nat said in disbelief.

"SHIELD would have stopped you." I said.

"Accidents will happen." Zola said. Just then, I saw Howard's photo along with the headline of the Starks' accident. I become dumb-founded. The Starks, never met an accident, but they were murdered... How could I tell this to Tony? Knowing him, he will bring justice if he ever knows that his parents' death is not accidental.

"HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security. Once the purification process is complete, HYDRA's new world order will arise. We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your Life; a zero sum." Zola said and Steve punched the monitor. "As I was saying..." Zola appeared on the other monitor.

"What's on this drive?" Steve asked.

"Project Insight requires insight. So I wrote an algorithm." Zola said. I went near Steve.

"What kind of algorithm? What does it do?" I asked.

"The answer to your question is fascinating. Unfortunately, you shall be too dead to hear it." Just then, we heard the elevator door closed. Steve threw his shield at the door, but it only bounced back to him. Suddenly, we heard a beeping sound. I looked at Nat and saw her getting her phone and looked at it.

"Steve, we got a bogey. Short range ballistic. 30 seconds tops." Nat said. As she said that, I began examining the place for a cover.

"Who fired it?" Steve asked.

"SHIELD." Nat said.

"I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. Admit it, it's better this way. We're both of us...out of time." Zola began. I saw an opening on the ground. I went near it and I opened it.

"Steve!" I called him. Nat began to ran towards me. She jumps down, I followed and as Steve jumped, the explosion started. I used my magnetic force to protect us. But, the dusty particles makes me weak. I felt Steve pulled me to him and covered us under his shield when I lost unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...
58.4K 1.5K 17
You have just turned 27 when you had joined the Avengers. You meet everyone but have your eye on a girl who calls herself "Black Widow". Meanwhile yo...
54.7K 1.6K 95
SMUT WARNING!! โš ๏ธ18+!! Tony Stark lives the Billionaire Bachelor Lifestyle: fast cars, gorgeous women & tons of cash. He is no stranger to the spot...