Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-34

7.6K 886 117
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

After this lunch, the office day was quiet usual for them. Nandini kept glancing at the bouquet time to time and that made her extremely happy. Her heart would flutter seeing the beautiful roses given by Manik and seeing her happy made Manik smile too.

Anyways the day ended and they were abt to leave the office, so once they were done with packing, Nandini picked up the bouquet and came to Manik who was stuffing his phone in his jacket pocket. She came to him and said.

Nan-Manik........aap yeh bouquet hold kijiye..... to avoid every kind of questions or doubts.

Saying that she forwarded the bouquet to him and he took that silently. With that they left the office. Seeing bouquet in Manik's hand shut up many mouths and useless thoughts and Nandini could feel that by their gaze.

Getting in the car they drove away. Manik at first was going to drop Nandini at her place than he was going to fab5's office and then come back at Nandini's place so that they could spend some nice time.

When they reached her place, Nandini got down and came to Manik, he avoided getting down so that nobody captures them and make head lines out of it. Being the car, Manik had passed her the bouquet back so Nandini got down with that. Coming to him, she said.

Nan-take care and come soon.........I'll be waiting for you.

Ma-yeah..........and don't strain yourself we can have something from outside too.

Nan-bhar se kyu.........mei bana dungi jldi jldi.........don't worry.........just come okay.

Saying that she bade bye. She urged to touch his cheek desperately but couldn't and with that wish she entered in her lobby and soon was out of her sight. Once she was gone, Manik asked driver to move and soon they reached Fab5's office too.

He freshen up there a bit and was waiting for the rest. Aaliya was the first one to arrive and finding him alone she started coming close to him but Manik didn't give heed to her advances which made her angry but still she touched him, she tried to kiss him but Manik moved away, stopping her.

The torture was over when rest of them came. While, Nandini reached home, firstly, she placed the flowers properly and then came to get changed. After a nice refreshing shower, she came and made a cup of tea for herself.

Than she sat and started looking out for some news channel. Taking an half an hour break, she shifted to some music channel and entered in the kitchen to make something for them. She decided to make something simply yet tasty, which is why she made masala khicdi, chilled chaas, aloo mutter ki sabzi and roti. Along with that she planned to keep shrikhand.

Along with dancing to the music beats, she cooked pretty well and quickly according to her. She came back again and was resting. After some time, she got changed in a suitable outfit and was waiting for Manik.

While here, the desperation to meet Nandini made Manik hell tired and he was just trying to escape from the place but he can't neglect his work like that which is why, half heartedly he stayed back.

Night started getting dark and finally they decided to end their day. Driving back to Nandini, Manik finally reached his peaceful destination. Coming in and up in his famous walking style, Manik ringed the bell and Nandini excitedly came to open the door for him.

She opened the door happily but on seeing him a bright smile took place on her lips. Which was reflected on Manik's face too. She moved away to let him in and Manik came in. She closed the door properly and turned to him, when she got banged with Manik as he was extremely close to her.

In the next moment he cupped her cheek and came close to her to kiss her. Nandini's breathes got wild due to the sudden proximity, same was Manik's condition. It had not been many times that they shared lip lock in their life, in fact it can be counted on their fingers, which is why this closeness had more intensity than anybody could feel normally.

She closed her eyes waiting for him to come near to her, his hot breathes fanned on her upper lips and her chest moved up and down with a bit of pressure, show casing the level of instability in her breathing.

While things were no different for Manik, his body was getting warm on feeling home, his breathings were wild to just not much like Nandini. He could recall her taste and the more his mind poked abt it, the more he wanted to taste her again.

Finally decreasing the distance btwn them, Manik placed his warm lips on her small lips, creating a bunch of butterflies in their tummy. Nandini fisted her dhupatta due to the proximity btwn them and felt his lips moving on her's to feel and taste them.

Manik moved and sucked her lower lips to his fullest, he couldn't stop himself anymore and kept kissing her. In btwn the kiss, he caught her hand and bought it around his chest. Nandini now fisted his shirt and tried to kiss back but his feelings were high today.

Being in the daze of kiss, they moved in any direction and than landed up on the couch as it came btwn their way. Such that Nandini was on top of him. Breaking the kiss, they looked at each other and than in a swift moment, Manik turned around taking her beneath him.

They were so much into sharing their love, that they forgot their position. Coming up on her, Manik removed her dhupatta and let it fall beside them on the ground. He looked back at her and than kissed her again on her lips, this time Nandini too was kissing him back.

They exchanged their saliva and also there lips were wet, along with that, they felt ticklish on their genetials, which they didn't consider much as of now. Breaking the kiss, Manik came to her neck and Nandini too moved her head to give him complete access.

Placing his lips on her soft skin, Manik might have not felt much but Nandini's entire existence shivered as it was the first time when somebody had touched her there, that to with different feelings. She fisted his shirt from his shoulder and felt him placing another kiss beside the earlier one's.

She inhaled deeply and felt him kissing her throat. Her eyes were closed and she was feeling the moment of their life until they were disturbed by his phone. The sound of the ring made them alert abt their position and quickly they moved away.

The air got a bit awkward for them, Nandini picked up her dhupatta and Manik picked up his phone. He made himself busy in the conversation and that is when Nandini came back in the kitchen and filled a glass of water for him.

Gathering herself, she came with that glass in a tray, towards Manik who was still talking with his father. She silently forwarded the glass to him and he drank the water in a go. Then she went away and came back, by this time Manik was done. So she asked him.

Nan-do you wanna have tea or dinner?

Ma-dinner.

Bobbing her head, she came in the kitchen while Manik came in her room to freshen up. Soon they gathered at the dining table and Manik saw the bouquet given by him was placed nicely in the vase and kept at the centre of table, making everything looked beautiful.

Soon Nandini served him and sat beside him to eat. They started eating and that is when Nandini asked.

Nan-kaisi rhi aapki jamming.

That made him remind abt Aaliya's move towards him, gulping and gathering himself he said.

Ma-it was good.........but

That but made her nervous and she could easily see how Manik was stealing glance from her. She waited patiently to hear him and then he said.

Ma-I was alone and aaliya came first........ she was coming up on me........and I moved her away from me as much as I can but seemed like she had gone mad today.

Nandini placed her palm on his palm, passing all the assurance and warmth and that is when Manik looked back at her. When he saw her, she said.

Nan-it's okay.........I understand.........I know how much it irritates.

Manik frowned to which Nandini just said a name.

Nan-Dhruv.

Understanding the torture she felt, Manik passed her a faint smile and then they continued eating. To change the topic, Nandini said.

Nan-waise........how much is the company paying for my stay in this house.

Ma-nothing.

Nan-kyu?

Ma-kyu ki yeh ghar mera hai.

Nandini was surprised hearing that and she kept looking at him to which Manik said.

Ma- one of dad's old clients son made this building.........and they kind off requested to buy a house if possible........to encourage his child as this was his first project.........so dad agreed and bought this one.

Nan-but when I came..........this house was comparatively clean.........nobody used it before?

Ma-no.........the last person to rent this was a year back thing.........and cleaning........I do send a staff to clean this place on monthly intervals........so that's why it's shining like a new house.

Nan-nice.

She said this by moving her head in yes and her lower lips pouted in appreciation. Then she said further.

Nan-there seems to be a lot of secrets of you that I don't know.

Ma-there are.........but nothing that could part us..........with time everything will be revealed to you.

Nan-why with time?

Ma-coz.........what you consider as secrets is not a secret for me.........so I don't remember what thing should he revealed to you........we have a long journey so everything will come up on their time.

Nan-ohhh aacha........nice.

Like that they were talking and completed the dinner. After dinner, they came in the living room and Manik sat on the bean bag. Soon Nandini came and sat in his embrace. His palm was on her tummy and so she was playing with his fingers.

They were talking about everything and anything. Like this the night passed out and unwillingly Manik left to his place. Next morning, Nandini woke up and did her routine, while Manik had some other plans.

He got ready for his office and then came in the kitchen, fishing out the ingredients, he started cooking according to his recipe. Nandini reached his place on time, completely unaware abt him being in the kitchen. She was walking casually when she saw a figure in the kitchen, for an instant, she got scared and screamed.

Nan-aaiiiiyyyy..........

This grabbed his attention and he turned around. Leaving her bags on the dining table, she came to him asking.

Nan-Manik........yeh aap kya kr rhe hai?

Ma-I just thought of cooking for you.........for a change.

Nan-that's good but you don't need to.

Ma-well this is for my girlfriend not for my pa.........so the pa in you can relax.

Nan-par.

Manik turned around and caught her hand, then pulling her gently, he made her sit on his chair and said.

Ma-sit her........and wait for your breakfast.

Nan-par aap bana kya rhe hai?

Ma-lasagna.........you like it no!

Nandini started feeling hungry on hearing that and Manik further elaborated her dish.

Ma-first lasagna sheet, then a thing layer of egg, then a thin layer of chicken and then good amount of cheese........repeat the thing twice more and then bake it prefectly.........that is your thing right.

Nandini's mouth started watering hearing that and she said.

Nan-aap ko kaise pata?

Ma-just trying to clear my name from a bakwas boyfriend to a good boyfriend.

Saying that he winked at her and left to concentrate on his dish.

Sorry for the late update but was busy in some stuffs.......how was the update do tell me. Next update on Saturday hopefully. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

191 2 12
.
1 0 1
N/A
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...