Chapter-33

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Nandini came back in the cabin after a few mins. As much as she was looking presentable and calmed physically, mentally she was extremely angry. She simply came and sat on her place and opened a file to concentrate on work.

Manik looked at her and then got up to talk to her. He came and sat half on her table, grabbing her attention. On feeling him, Nandini looked at him and heard him.

Ma-are you okay?

All that anger in Nandini got flushed out in a second, just with his voice. She huffed in giving up and said but her tone sounded low.

Nan-I am fine.........don't worry.

Ma-about that slap..........actually i should have stopped him.........but

Nan-it's okay Manik........i understand and you are doing all this because i only said abt hiding the relationship........don't worry........we will handle this.

Manik agreed to her and then they talked a little. Soon the day came to an end, with Nandini not accompanying him to the jam session.

After 2 days, Manik and Nandini were heading towards office, when their car stopped at the signal. Manik was busy in his tab at the back seat, while Nandini was looking around, sitting on the front seat.

That is when she saw a boy selling roses in the hot morning sun with no footwear on him. She felt bad and called him. Since she rolled down the windows, the loud noise from outside grabbed Manik's attention. He looked Nandini calling someone by flapping her hand and soon found a boy selling flowers coming close to his car. When he reached her she was talking to him.

Nan-kitne k hai?

Boy-25 ka ek bundle hai didi.

Nan-bundle mei kitne hai?

Boy-che (6).......

Then Nandini looked at his hand and saw he had 6 bundle. She removed 200 rs from her wallet and handed that to him and said.

Nan-saare de do.

The boy smiled at her as all his roses were sold in a blink of an eye. Seeing the money he said.

Boy-chutte nhi hai didi.

Nandini smiled at him and said.

Nan-koi baat nhi rakh lo.

Saying that she waved a bye to him and the boy smiled and waved back. Then she said as the signal was about to turn green.

Nan-jldi jao signal green honewala hai.

The boy waved again and then left to the side of the road. Manik looked all this and smiled seeing her gentleness towards everyone. Soon the car moved and Manik saw Nandini adoring the roses and blushing beautifully.

Suddenly he felt jealous with the roses and the more he looked at her adoring the roses, more he was getting jealous and insecure. While Nandini the whole time was looking at the roses and adoring all its curves and colour.