Chapter-66

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik and Nandini were sitting facing each other, the mic btwn them and Manik's guitar all on set on him. They have rehearsed enough and with time Nandini's confidence had build up and she was now sure and excited too.

Manik gestured and Nandini gave a nod on which Manik started strumming his guitar. After covering up the music beat, Manik sang first.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

While singing he was looking at Nandini for 2 reasons. First asking as he if sang right and second, assuring her that everything will go good.

Seeing him singing prefectly, delivering the same voice, she was happy and wanted to match his level, which is why she made her voice more soft and sweet and sang without looking at the phone coz the first stanza was heard by her, sang by her in time pass and have recently rehearsed it to.

On her time, she sang looking at Manik in her sweet tone and made no mistakes👇🏻.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Well she sang well and Manik sang after her but his eyes were conveying that she sang just prefectly and till now things are going just great.

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar
Phir bhi yeh socha dil ne
Ab jo laga hoon milne
Poochhu tujhe ek baar

Both sang together, thinking nothing, just wishing that this recording goes well.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Manik sang focusing on his delivery but as and when the lyrics went ahead, he could relate the words with his life.

Aisi kabhi pehle hui naa thi khwaahishein
O.. kisi se bhi milne ki
Naa ki thi koshishein
Uljhan meri suljha de

Now when he sang this, he looked at Nandini and sang as if taking permission from her.

Chaahun main ya naa
Aankhon aankhon mein jataa de
Chaahun main ya naa

A long break for the music piece was taken. Since they have heard the original song, Nandini knew that what the next tune would be and hearing that live from Manik made her so happy.

A good music always gives life to your spirit once again. It makes you happy and hyper active all over again and hearing this, Nandini was going through the same thing. She wanted to jump and dance on this but controlled herself.

Along with feeling alive, she was adoring Manik too who was focused on his guitar and than once Manik knew that this piece is going to end, he looked up at Nandini and found her lost. He nudged his face and made her ready for the words coming next.