Chapter-11

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nan-meine thik kiya na aap k liye dinner bana k.........aap ko bura lag gaya?

Manik was mesmerised by her sweet, cute, doubtful voice. He was complete blank which was scaring Nandini. Her panicking level was increasing and that was visible on her face that's why Manik came out of his admiration and said quickly.

Ma-nhi nhi.......you did good.

Relaxation seeped in Nandini and she gave him a faint smile. They left the house and reached office. The day at office was usual. At night, Manik came home and heated the food Nandini made.

He loved the food and he was happy, he realised that actually a ready made home food is a must but he knows that there is nobody that could make his dinner. He could appoint someone but he doesn't like it.

Anyways, after this awesome dinner, Manik slept. After 2 days. Manan were at office. It was some time before lunch, when Nandini came to Manik. Standing opposite to his table Nandini spoke.

Nan-sir.

Manik looked at her and she said.

Nan-aaj shaam ko aapko Sengupta's ki beti ki wedding reception mei jana hai.

Manik at first bobbed his head and then said.

Ma-yes i remember.......and you too have to come.

Nan-muje bhi aana tha?

She was so much confused on this, Manik looked at her, smiled and said.

Ma-yes........be ready by 7.30......I will pick you up.

Nan(hesitatingly)-sir.

Manik raised his eyebrows and Nandini spoke.

Nan-since I didn't knew that I have to come too........i am not completely prepared for it....... nhi mtlb mei mana nhi kr rhi ho........mei sirf yeh keh rhi ho........aap jaiye mei aajaogi.

Ma-okay.......see you there then.

Nan-yes.

With this they resumed their work. Manik along with Nandini ended his working day at 5.45 pm. They were in his car but Nandini got down mid way as her saloon was near. Dropping her, Manik came home. Relaxing a bit and stuff he got ready.

While Nandini did her saloon work, came back home, choose an outfit and then went to take a shower. By 7.30 pm, Manik was ready and had headed towards his car. Driving it by himself he reached the venue on time.

Meanwhile, by 7.30 Nandini was done with everything she just had to get into her dress. She quickly slipped in it, got prefectly ready, took her clutch and headed to reach the venue. She had called a luxury cab, so a Mercedes was waiting for her outside her building.