Chapter-93

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After eating majority of the breakfast just for the sake of teasing him and giving him just limited food along with laughing their heart out, Nandini moved and came in the kitchen. Washing her hands she started preparing for tea and along with that she asked him.

Nan-so when are we flying........and the dates of marriage?

Manik had come behind her all this while and was now standing by sticking his right side hip on the lower cabinet and slab, supporting himself. He replied while looking at her doing the work.

Ma-soon........dates not decided.........coz we have to wrap up all the important work here and than.........dad has to toh completely windup his business there.........materials, staff and property..........everything has to be put in place..........and also..........after marriage........I think we will shift back to mansion...........this penthouse won't be sufficient to the three us.

Understanding him, Nandini bobbed her head along with adding sugar in the water and switching on the flame. Just when she was done with this, Manik took hold of her free hands, turned her to face him and said.

Ma-though we are flying to Florida.........but we are not going to marry there.........we will have our wedding in Italy.

Nan-Italy!

Hearing that, Nandini's eyes shined, everything looked like a dream to her. A destination wedding, with Manik, with so much of beautiful moments. While Manik gave her time to settle and once she was back from her dreams, he spoke.

Ma-people knows Malhotra's in Florida too....... paparazzi ko time nhi lagega to click us.........we will have a private wedding yet a lavish one.

Nandini moved her head in yes like a kid who is understanding the stuffs yet is excited for everything, not worried about how things will go. Manik smiled at her and than Nandini asked.

Nan-are we going tell fab5 about this?

Ma-no........we are hiding things right........plus recently all that Aaliya did.........I don't want that assumption of ours to turn into reality and stuff.........let's just be ourselves.

Nan-hhmm.

When Manik said that, the whole thing came as a flash to her and she realised that he was right. While she was thinking in that 1 min, Manik said after this min pause.

Ma-but I am damn sure that we might have good amount of relatives.

Nan-relatives?

Nandini asked in confusion while Manik said.

Ma-haan..........we have lots of relatives........ from dad side and from mom side too.........we don't have this immediate family except from mom's chacha's son........who becomes my mama but we are not in frequent touch.........I know their names, face, occupation.........but we only meet on occasions like this..........mei toh phir bhi kum milta ho..........but dad is in normal touch with them...........so they will be there.

Nandini again bobbed her head and said/asked.

Nan-generally.........kitna log honge.