Chapter-22

Avoid mistakes if any.

Flash back.

Seeing his son after so many days, Mr Malhotra was delighted but as much as he was happy, seeing Manik's loser face made him feel bad for him. Mr Malhotra was aware abt Manik's complete situation.

His feelings for Nandini, his proposals, her rejection. As much as Mr Malhotra was on Manik side, he was considering Nandini's situation too, which is why he wasn't hyper on both of them.

Anyways seeing him all lost and tired and now that they had connected to have a conversation. Mr Malhotra initated.

Mr m-itni saadi hovi shakal leke betha hai........ ladki aanewali hogi toh bhi nhi aayegi.

Hearing his sarcastic comment and knowing his motive to divert him. Manik spoke.

Ma-dad!

Mr m-chal bata kya hova hai.

Ma-Nandini........she is just not ready to accept her feelings for me.........anybody can see the love in her eyes for me........I can see it but she.......she is just not ready to drop down the curtains of this secret denial.........har koshish kr k dekh li.........I just don't understand....... aise kya karu that she will confess.

Mr m-pehle toh thodi thand rakh........itna hyper hoke kuch nhi milega........just breathe.

Ma-dad.

Mr m-meine bola na.........relax........take a deep breathe.

Manik took a deep breathe. Once he looked back at Mr Malhotra, he spoke.

Mr m-ab sun........Nandini ka description jo tune muje diya tha........it clearly says that she is not a girl to beat around the bush thik hai...... and now her constant denial might have some reason to it.......dekh Manik.......ek aurat k dil mei kya chalta rehta hai yeh koi nhi keh skta.......aur isliye unhone samj na mushkil hai.........par jitna woh mushkil lagta hai utna hai nhi.........ek aurat ko softness and sweetness ki zarurat hoti hai.........teri mom bhi toh waisi hi thi na..........all in all I want to say is........ give her some time..........don't chase her.......she is a beauty.......and you will never understand what's going on with her..........agar woh teri hai.........toh waqt rehte woh tuje sab bata degi........okay...........now cheer up.

Manik understood him and hhmmed in reply. Then they converse a little and ended the call.

Flash back over.

After recalling this, Manik didn't open his eyes but was aware of the surroundings. The day passed quickly and the night arrived. The nurse bought Manik's dinner and left. Manik saw Nandini approaching him with the dinner but he showed his palm to her and stopped her.

Then he rang the bell and a nurse came. Manik requested the nurse to feed him and she did. Manik ate food from her hand and this hurted Nandini badly. She hide her tears from him. With this, the day passed too.

By next afternoon, Manik was discharged. Nandini along with the driver took him home. Holding him all the way, inspite of his denial, Nandini bought him in his room and stuffed pillows at his back.

Manik was tired with all the pain and struggle and that is why he closed his eyes to relax. Seeing his condition. Nandini immediately went and bought a glass of water. At first Manik refused to it but then eventually had it.