Chapter-61

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:-if possible do plug in the song coming ahead.......yaar and from ek thi dayaan.

Next day, the day started just like usual, Manan doing the household thing first, than breakfast in btwn and than sitting with their laptop so that they can work. Spending some 5 hours in front of the laptop, at 4'o clock, their office day too ended and now they are free to do anything.

They had just shut their laptop and keeping that aside, Nandini shifted/dragged herself close to Manik and turned to him completely by cross folding her leg on the couch, then she said.

Nan-aaj na mera pakode khane ka bahut maan kr rha hai..........aap bana k denge.

Well Manik was tired of sitting continuously, not about today but this entire lockdown period that they have passed, so he was 100% in mood to cook something and other thing was Nandini was demanding, so he didn't wanted to deny too. So giving all positive vibe, he said.

Ma-okay.

Saying that he slapped on his thigh playfully and got up. While making way to the kitchen, he started folding his sleeves so that it doesn't spoil and while he was doing that, Nandini got up and followed him.

She silently came beside him and helped him in gathering stuffs, right from a vessel to mix it, to another frying pot so that he can fry them. While Manik knew stuffs at it place, so he removed besan, salt and potatoes, while Nandini filled the cooking pot with sufficient oil.

While she was doing this, Manik started slicing the potatoes over the chopping board and when he was at the middle of it, he said still concentrating on his work.

Ma-mei pakode bana rha ho........but chai tum banogi.........coz you make the best tea.

Now since he was cooking and demanded a very simple thing along with praising her, Nandini was on sky high so without a word, she kept tea for boiling and once she was done, she came at Manik's back and wrapped her hands around his tummy.

When she did that, Manik was slicing the last potato and then he saw her hands coming around him and immediately after that he felt her cheeks resting on his back. They didn't say anything maybe not wanting to disturb this peaceful moment.

Manik started washing the potatoes and Nandini closed her eyes to relax herself. After some 3 mins, Manik was mixing water in the flour but stopped immediately coz suddenly the silence btwn them was interrupted by Nandini.

Well, she started humming a soft song and hearing her beautiful voice, Manik unintentionally stopped his hands and concentrated on her voice. He was so happy to hear that humming of her's that when she stopped suddenly, Manik spoke without a moment delay.

Ma-why did you stop?

Saying that he looked at her over his shoulder but couldn't see her firstly coz of their height and than Nandini was properly behind him, so that little hope to see her was not possible. When he couldn't see her, Nandini peeped from his back and asked being astonished after hearing him.

Nan-aap ko aacha laga! ?

Ma-your voice was beautiful.