Chapter-18

Avoid mistakes if any.

There were many more incidents that bought Manan close to each other and made them feel what is love.

Flash back.

One day at office, Nandini had come out of the cabin to do some work and at the same time Manik realised that he needs a file that is kept in the store room. He got up and made way to the store room.

Just when he entered in, Nandini came back on the floor and saw Manik entering in. She frowned and headed to the store room. When she entered in, she saw Manik was climbing the ladder that was kind off broken. She looked at him and called him gently, to avoid distracting him.

Nan-sir.......yeh aap kya kr rhe hai......? Niche utariye ghir jayenge.

On her call, Manik looked down and once she completed saying, he said.

Ma-arey muje woh file chahiye........it's on the top.........wait I will get it.

Nan-mei de deti ho........aap niche aaye ghir jayenge........yeh sidi aise bhi tuti hovi hai........ aap ka load nhi le payegi.

By the time she was saying all this, Manik had already removed a file that he thought he was searching for and started checking for the papers inside it. Getting the prefect file, he was about to get down when the ladder shift and Manik screamed.

Ma-ooowwwhhhhhaaaaahhhh.

Manik saw himself falling down while Nandini looked at him and saw that he was abt to land on her. Both screamed together. Nandini raised her hand to help Manik from not falling, specially on her but nothing happened.

Manik came on Nandini and even Nandini fell down. Manik was on her and Nandini closed her eyes in the fear of getting squeezed. She felt his weight and got hurt on her elbow and butt. She scowled in pain, while Manik too got hurt on his palm and knees.

They scowled and took time to understand the state and when they opened their eyes, they found Manik on Nandini, their eyes got locked and all the pain was a forgotten thing now. They looked deep into each other's eyes and today they could see beyond their eyes colours.

Today, their eyes reflected their feelings for each other that they were not understanding or avoiding or hiding from each other. They were in each other's daze. After few mins, Manik moved her hair that was on her forehead.

Then he came on her neck and moved her hair. Nandini closed her eyes sensually, feeling his soft touch she moved her face away. In a way giving him access to her skin. While Manik reduced the distance btwn his face and her neck.

Already Nandini could smell his cologne and now it got strong, his hot breathes hitting her skin bought goosebumps all over her. He closed his eyes and was nearing to her neck, while Nandini's hands slide from his shoulders to his back.

It started moving on his back and Manik's lips rested on her neck. Both inhaled deeply, feeling his soft lips on her skin and feeling her cold butter like smooth skin on his lips bought jitters in their whole system.

Manik place another kiss on her skin and Nandini hide her fingers in his hair and started caressing his scalp. Manik placed the 3rd kiss and Nandini shrugged her body in desires. He placed 2-3 kisses more and then lift his head.