Chapter-95

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ps:-since you'll missed so many updates of this story.......that's why posting it early. Have just completed writing so avoid mistakes.

Nandini couldn't stop staring at the dress she received just now and that too as a gift. The material was soft, the colour was just catching her eyes, not too dull not to bright. The design and above all was that this dress was Manik's choice and a gift to her from him.

Taking that, she came to her room and stood in front of her half length mirror but she was far away and that's why her whole length reflected on the mirror. Pinning the dress to her chest, she looked at her reflection to see how the dress would go on her and it looked wow.

She was excited to get into the dress but than suddenly she realised their last conversation about her gown that she was wearing today. She realised that Manik might be jealous or way too possessive which is why he sent this dress for her but than again, the other side she thought that maybe she is over thinking.

Now that the conversation popped up in her mind, she was confused and than her mind got naughty. She smirked and wrapped the gifted dress back in the box and started working on her first look.

Though she wouldn't mind to wear what Manik sent but than she thought to tease him a little and that's why she got in her gown. She got ready on the prefect time while Manik completed his half day office work, came home, got ready for the party and than drove to pick up Nandini.

When he was leaving from his home, that is when he called Nandini and told her to get down after 5 mins coz their house were close to each other. Nandini got down but got late for 2 mins and in that time, Manik had got out of his car.

He came to the passenger side and leaned his body to the car, looked at his watch and was waiting for her. Just than Nandini came out of the lift and was looking down at her gown slit and walking, which is why her hair were falling ahead and hiding her face from his view.

Manik heard the sound of heels tapping and looked up to find Nandini walking but her face was hidden but still he could see how beautiful and sexy she looked in that body fitted gown, the slit showing her legs just amazingly and the height due to the heels.

Just when he was noticing that, she looked ahead and he saw her beautiful face, claded with perfect amount of make up, her accessories and her long hair were just adding more beauty to her beautiful self.

While Manik was busy looking at her, Nandini too looked at him along with walking. His look was no different than his usual look yet he looked sexy and handsome to her. Her cheeks were warming up due to his sexy look and she looked down blushing.