Chapter-29

Avoid mistakes if any.

After confessing their little secrets and comforting each other and since they were done eating. Nandini wrapped up the lunch set up and they resumed their work. After some 90 mins, Manik raised up his head to see Nandini engrossed in her work.

He smirked and started looking around. He got what he wanted. It was a waste paper according to him but in real it was an un used paper. He crumbled it making a ball of it and aimed at Nandini. Soon he threw that with great force coz Nandini was far away from him.

As per his aim and calculation, the paper ball hit Nandini's shoulder lightly, grabbing her attention. At first Nandini rubbed her shoulder on feeling something and than looked around for the source of it. She saw a crumbled paper a little away from her swivel chair.

She frowned and picked it up, opened it to find empty, she frowned more and looked at Manik and saw him aiming another paper ball and before she could even open her mouth, the paper came flying to her way and hit her forehead.

In reflex Nandini closed her eyes and then once the paper fell on her lap, she rubbed her forehead and again looked at him. She saw him picking up another A4 size plain paper and crumbling it.

Nan-yeh aap kya kr rhe hai sir?

And one more paper came flying to her but Nandini smartly dodged it by moving away and saving herself from getting hurt even if it was just 1%. She picked up the third paper ball and looked up to see Manik aiming once again at her

Nandini got up and turned around to keep the paper balls on her table when another paper ball came flying to her but since she moved Manik's aim got mismatched and the paper touched her butt slightly and landed down. When Nandini felt that her eyes went wide while Manik too immediately made an "ohhh" face with a little fear and little embarrassment.

Nandini turned to him with a bit of anger and a question in her eyes "did you hit me there?". While Manik gulped his saliva. Nandini sharpen her expressions and then stomping her foot made way out of his cabin. As she was moving Manik said to stop her.

Ma-arey Nandini i didn't intend to hit ther

But before he could complete she had left the cabin and so Manik said to himself, completing the sentence.

Ma-e it was a mistake.

After saying this, he was in a fix to go behind her and create a moment in the office and give hints abt their relationship or to wait back for her. She haven't taken her phone too, that he could ring her up. He was still thinking but one thing was clear that he can't go and let the employees doubt on them.

Nandini would get more angry and he didn't wanted problems for them, not now at least, where just before 2 days there was a little differences btwn them and they had sorted it. He was still in trouble, when the door opened up and Nandini entered in.

He signed in relief and saw his coffee mug in her hand. Coming to him, Nandini placed the mug on it's usual spot and turned to leave but Manik was quick, he held her wrist stopping her.

Ma-listen........I didn't intend to aim there........ it just happened coz you made movements.

Nandini turned to him with sharp expressions as if saying "so it was my fault"?. Manik gulped again and tried to say.