Chapter-97

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Taking a proper grip, Manik picked up Nandini and twirled around looking deep in her eyes. Nandini was the happiest at this moment. She knew they danced superbly and now she was in his arms and nothing mattered more to them.

She was happy to have Manik by her side

She was happy to have Manik by her side. After twirling her enough, he made her stand down but their eye lock couldn't break. They were looking at each other and they rest were looking at them. Feeling some strong gazes on them, Manan looked away.

They saw the entire crowd looking at them like some breaking news and that's when they felt like they went too far maybe. This look look thing came to an end when somebody from the crowd clapped for them and the whole than echoed with everyone's clap.

Manan smiled and got down the stage and got mingled in the crowd again but many were like shipping Manan now. Coming down, Manik joined his friends and Aaliya said.

Aa-why did you dance with her?

Ma-coz she wanted to dance and she knows nobody here.

Aa-I don't like it Manik.

Hearing her Manik got angry and said.

Ma-WHY.........?WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT..........AND WHY DO I CARE.........WE WERE NEVER A THING AALIYA.........AND I NEVER GAVE YOU ANY HOPE.........SO BETTER YOU STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

He lashed out at her but in stern low tone, not grabbing attention at all and spoiling the party. Aaliya was scared of Manik's outburst while fab3 were speechless coz they don't interfere in each other's matter. The situation btwn the 5 of them had gone awkward and serious.

Glancing at everyone for the last time, Manik left from there and came to Nandini. Grabbing her wrist, he started dragging her and they left the party. At first Nandini was confused with the way he dragged her and she was still in that happiness to realise his foul mood so quickly.

But after walking a bit far from the venue, she saw anger on his face and realised that something was wrong. They stopped near his car and that's when she asked.

Nan-what's wrong?

Ma-get in the car..........we are leaving.

Hearing his harsh tone, Nandini didn't argue and sat in while Manik too sat in soon and left from there. Getting out of the gate, Nandini asked again.

Nan-itna gussa kyu ho........kya hova?

Not wanting to talk about it, Manik stayed quiet for sometime and than spoke feeling her waiting for his reply.