Royals

De jenni_forever

Ava Clarke finds out about the history of her family and the secret held from her. She learns about her true... Mais

Shadows & things that Screech!
The Revealing
Acceptance is the key
Crystals
How about that Element?
Thinking out Loud
Learning Control
Dancing with Demons and Ex-girlfriend's
An interrupted Kiss.
Can We All Just Get Along!
The Market
On Edge
A letter from above and a dream from below.
Hunter's POV
So Ridiculous!
Unmasked
I shouldn't have done that!
Wendy's Advice
Making Amends
That's Odd?
The Impossible
What's with all the Questions?
An Enchanted Surprise!
All Eyes on Me
What is Iudiciis?
Rumble in the Hall.
A little bit of conjuring with a touch of enchantment.
Remember to breathe
Every Part Of You
Conflicting thoughts
Avalon
A Room Filled with Memories.
I can get used to this!
The Revealing.

Feelings

27 1 0
De jenni_forever

          Once we got back safely inside the cabin Kai and Tatum activate the protection wards, just in case someone followed us outside of the Market. I, on the other hand, am still overwhelmed with all that accrued at the Market. Hunter told me he is jealous of mine and Kai's relationship. I also believe he was about to kiss me if I hadn't stopped him. Then to bump into this mysterious man whose eyes glowed just as mine do. Hunter believes it can be the dark warlock. However, I did not get a reading off of him that he was someone to fear. His ora felt as if he is just lonely, sad even. I didn't get a master of darkness from him. But what would I know? I am after all still new to this lifestyle. Besides all of that I am still intoicated from the Lotus Punch. Who knows what is real right now? Maybe I imagined everything.

"We are good all the wards are up. No one is passing them."

States Tatum.

"Good."

Replies Hunter.

"Now, explain to everyone what happened exactly?"

Hunter questions.

I am so lost in thought that I did not notice the question was directed towards me. When I looked around everyone was staring waiting for my response.

"Oh, you're talking to me?"

"Who else would I be talking to Ava."

The way Hunter says my name is sweet yet you can hear a bit of annoyance behind it.

"Right, well where should I being."

I think of how I can word it probably. My mind is a bit hazy thanks to the Lotus Punch. I also didn't want to mention that I felt lust from the hooded man. The lust I felt was like none that I have ever felt before and I think it was lust for me. I think he wanted to know who I was, he yarned for it. Now to think about it. I wonder how long he was watching me for. But if I mention that Hunter and Kai would not let me breathe.

"I went outside to get some fresh air. I was enjoying the cool breeze after all the dancing and admiring the nights sky. That's when I felt another presence. It was overwhelming, powerful even. It was like as if it demanded my attention. I went to step off the porch to see what or who this presence was coming from. That's when we collided. I all most fell to the ground but he caught me. I said I was sorry because I felt as if I was the one who ran into since I wasn't really paying attention.  That's when I told me it wasn't my fault. I tried to catch a glimpse of who he was but it was dark and his face was shielded by a hood. All I saw were two violet eyes glowing beneath it. The man then darted off into the alley behind the Saloon. So I ran after him. Once I turned the corner he disappeared. And then that's when you found me."

I finish looking at Hunter. His face has no emotion to it as he soaks in all the details of my story.

"Why would you run after him Ava?"

Questions Tatum.

I look at my cousin concern fills her face. I know everyone else is wondering the same thing. Wondering why would I put myself at risk and follow someone who clearly doesn't want to be known. Who runs into a dark alley and could have taken me or hurt me. The truth is I don't even know why I did it.

"Honestly, It was just a reaction I wasn't thinking."

"Yeah well, you ever heard the saying curiosity kills the cat?"

Penelope questions sarcastically.

"Of course I have."

I scowl at her.

"Then why risk it?"

Kai questions finally breaking his silence. I can tell he is aggravated by my actions maybe even disappointed. It hurts me to know that I can get him to feel that way.

"I-I did not feel like he would hurt me."

"What is that suppose to even mean Ava?"

Tatum snaps at me.

"I felt like he was sad and lonely. I but I did not feel any hate from him. Or anything evil."

"Wait do you mean felt?"

Cali questions.

I look at her. I forgot she was even here she has been so quiet. Normally, I wouldn't answer her questions because she isn't important. However, I look around and I can see everyone waiting for my next word.

"I can't explain it. I just felt it. Like his emotions were pouring out of him and into me."

"Well I'll be damned."

Cali responds with a smirk.

"What?"

I question.

"Your powers are growing."

Hunter responds.

I stare at him curious on how are they growing. I just got them. I just learned how to control this telepathic stuff.

"How?"

"Well, some evolve faster than others but not every heart earns power of empathy. It is rather amazing that you have already gotten that gift."

Hunter responds amazed.

"What does this mean?"

I question.

"It means you are more powerful than you know."

Cali states moving towards me.

"I knew you were different I just did not know how and now I do."

She adds on while moving even closer to me.

"There are talks about a child one who is born to wheeled great power. Power that will change magic history. Some say this child my bring peace other fear great evil. Everyone always assumed it was the Dark Warlock. However, not even he evolved as fast as you are."

One of her eyebrows rises as she looks me over. I can feel she is feeling slightly intimidated by me. I can also feel great jealously coming from her and then there is a overwhelming feeling of wrath against me. There we go, I knew she couldn't be trusted. She doesn't like me at all. Now knowing how she truly feels I stay quiet. I am going to keep a close eye on you sweetheart. I thought to myself.

"That's all talk. I am just a girl with gifts I bearly understand. I doubt I can bring peace or damnation to anyone but myself."

I laugh slightly trying to cover up the fact I want to take her down right where she stands.

"She's right. Besides we have bigger things to worry about right now. Like figuring out whether or not that guy at the Market is a threat or not. Until then we have to say close and not be alone. So we are going to have to do a buddy system."

Hunter orders.

"But aren't you curious how she is evolving and the others haven't even scratched the surface of their powers yet?"

Cali questions boldly.

"That's none of your concern."

Hunter scowls.

"But Hunter the council would want to know about this."

"And that will be my call to make Cali, not yours. I am their guardian, not you!"

Hunter raises his voice with so much bass to it his voice was almost unrecognisable.

"But-"

"But nothing,"

Hunter saying cutting her off. He then steps in between Cali and I. I can see her face over his shoulder. She seems highly upset.

"As your supierior I command you the leave and not speak a word of this to one on unless I say to."

Cali's face drops. Her eyes look at Hunter in disbelief of what he just told her. Then her eye shifts to me and around the room to everyone else. She then straightens herself up her, shoulders are lined evenly. She bows her head at Hunter before she speaks.

"As you command Royal guardian."

Cali picks her head up and looks at me with eyes of daggers then disappears in a swarm of blinding light.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Hope asks Hunter while placing her small hand on his shoulder and quickly removing it.

"I'll be fine."

He smiles softly at her concern about his feelings. I can't imagine how he might feel. He just had to pull rank on his girlfriend and throw it against her for his job. However, since Hunter is standing so close to me I can feel his true feelings about the whole ordeal. Hunter wasn't hurt by what happened at all. He was actually relieved that Cali has left. I can also feel him being concerned and worried about us. He was even worried about Kai. Hunter cares more about us than he shows. I see him shift uncomfortably as if he knows I am reading him. I try to ignore his wave of feelings. It feels as if I am imposing and somehow it feels wrong to know how he truly feels without him telling me. He then steps away from me and walks over to Kai.

"I am going to take everyone home tonight to make sure everybody is okay. I need you to stay and watch over the rest as I do."

He consults with Kai.

"I understand."

Kai agrees.

Hunter puts his hand out to Pelenope.

"Why do I have to be first? I hate going home."

Hope, Tatum, and I all giggle at our friends whining.

"Don't start your bullshit Pee."

Hunter replies stern.

With a pouting face Penelope takes his hand and with a flash, they're gone.

Tatum and hope take a seat on the couch and I walk over to Kai who is seemingly quiet. As I get closer to him I can feel the wave of emotions flush over me.

"Kai don't blame yourself I am fine."

I whisper to him while cupping his left cheek in my right hand. He smiles and grabs my hand and plants a kiss on its plam.

"If I would have went with you outside all this could have been avoided."

He responds back in a whisper so the others won't hear.

"Kai, no one could have predicted that would happen. Besides, I am okay. We are all okay. You can't put this on you."

"Still I should have."

He reponds not looking at me.

"Hey, never be ashamed to look me in the eyes do you understand? You're too important to me."

I inform him. Kai looks up at me and I can feel the passion and love in his heart.

"Okay."

He response softly.

A flash of light comes from behind me. Hunter looks annoyed.

"Remind me next time that Pee's grandmother is crazier than Pee is. Just so I can be prepared because she tried to curse me when I dropped her granddaughter home."

"Why would she do that?"

I ask.

"She stated and I quote 'I thought you were an intuder. I've never met you before., sorry"

"Didn't she meet you a few times?"

Ask Hope.

"Yes."

He replies almost laughing.

Tatum starts to laugh.

"Yeah, sounds just like her grandmother."

We all chuckle at the thought of Penelope's grandmother trying to attack Hunter for no reason.

"Alright who's next?"

Hunter ask.

Hope jumps up off the couch.

"I am beat take me home."

"You got it."

He replies. Once her small hand is in his they are gone. However, he wasn't gone for that long. Hunter then flashes back in.

"Well that was easy."

I let out a slight giggle seeing that he is still traumatized by Pee's grandmother.

"Well I guess I am next. I'll give you two loves birds a few more minutes together."

Tatum jokes, sticking her tongue out at us. Hunters face falls flat with what she said and he takes her hand. Just like before with a blinding light they are gone. I turn to look at Kai, we are finally alone. I step closer to him and wrap my arms around him bringing him to me with a hug. I can hear his heartbeat fast against his chest. His scent is so sweet my mouth waters. His touch is so tender my knees become weak. I feel safe in his arms. It feels like home. I can stay there forever without any worries. A wave rushes over me and it is forceful. I believe Kai wants me to feel what he is feeling. So I let the wave take over me. It's warm, happy, and caring. I also feel passion, love, and lust. Kai wants to kiss me but he is hesitant. I make him nervous. I lift my head up from his chest and look deep into his eyes.

"So kiss me already."

Without any hesitation, Kai presses his lips against mine filling them with love and warmth. I kiss him back twining my lips with his. 

"hm, hm!"

Someone clears their throat behind me. Hunter stands there trying not to really make eye contact with us. I guess Kai and I were really going at it. We didn't even notice the light when Hunter returned.

"I guess it's my turn."

I tell Kai.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

He responds and kisses me on my forehead.

"Definitely."

I smile.

I walk over to Hunter and plant my hand in his. His hand is warm and sends electricity throughout my whole body. He smiles at me and a bright light surrounds us. Everything for a moment feels weightless and heavenly. I can not see anything but white so I shut my eyes and try to enjoy the feeling of being free and magically happy. If I can imagine how heaven feels this would be it.

"Ava, you can open your eyes. You're home."

Hunter ensures.

I slowly open my eyes, it takes awhile for them to adjust to the different lighting. Finally, when I can see clearly I am in the comfort of my own room.

"That was-"

"Yeah, it's really peaceful."

"Yeah, that was nice."

I smile.

Hunter smiles grimly.

"Ava?"

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry."

"For what?"

Hunter looks down at our hands which are still locked between each other. He starts to rub his thumb over my knuckle. With his free hand he tucks a stray hair behind my ear which makes body tighten in places I dare not mention. I let out a heavy breath in response to his touch. Hunter looks me deeply into my eyes and touches my soul.

"For loving you."

I can feel the aching pain in his heart. The pain and fear that he knows what he feels for me is wrong, but he can't help it. He loves me deeply. I can feel the tears come to my eyes with the sorrow I feel for him and the pain he feels that I am not his. Hunter is then consumed with the brightest of lights and in a flash, he is gone. Once again, leaving me there with nothing but tears.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 56 43
Hoping to start a new life away from her evil abusive dad and the terrible life that comes with him. Ava runs away to her mom's hometown hoping to fi...
42 2 3
Will finding an amulet showing Cassie her past be what she was missing in her life? Will she find her way back to the kingdom and save it in time? Ca...
42.9K 2.9K 35
Jupiter Wallace knew who she was before she knew about boys and puberty.... how great her powers can be and how deadly they can become. However, she...
419K 9.7K 19
Seventeen year old Celia Travers has always had a normal, boring life. There's always been the typical high school drama that has never really concer...