Undying Devotion || Yizhan ||

By Serein__n

Xiao Zhan had just finished watching the drama 'The Untamed '. After watching episode 32, in which wei ying d... More

0
Chapter 1: let's go! milk tea shop!
Chapter 2: what a pleasant surprise!
chapter 3: Suibian and bitchen
Chapter 4 : Lan Wangji
Chapter 5: Who are you?
Chapter 6: Song Ziqi
chapter 7 : dark past
Chapter 8: Cousins
Chapter 9: old faces
-characters-[ skip if you like ]
chapter 10: 3 humble person
chapter 11 : moving
Chapter 13 : Nie Huaisang
chapter 14 : confession
Chapter 15 : Way back

chapter 12 : my wei ying

793 59 1
By Serein__n

Zhan gave yibo who didn't know why he felt guilty a side glance. He walked to the stiff Yibo and patted his shoulder, "comrade,  let's go and buy things to fill the fridge."

"Okay" , Yibo's response shocked Zhan. Normally,  Yibo would only reply with a "mn". Regardless,  zhan felt happy. He took his jacket and strode outside,  followed by Yibo.

The  street looked as busy as ever. Everybody is minding their own business , there are also few couples who are out for a walk. They were holding hands and laughing together. Zhan looked behind him to see Yibo and accidentally locked eyes with him. After a momentary surprise , zhan calmed down. He remembered that night, he and yibo went out together as well. At that time, Yibo gave him a red rose which is dry by now. Zhan kept it treasured.

Zhan stopped and matched pace with Yibo,  they walked side by side. Zhan bit his lips as he looked down, his fingertips rubbing together. He wanted to hold Yibo's hand but he is too embarrassed to take the initiative. Meanwhile, Yibo also noticed Zhan's movement. He felt a sweet feeling creeping up to him.

Yibo stretched out his hand and took Zhan's sweaty hand which felt very soft and comfortable to hold. A faint blush spread across Zhan's face, he felt his heartbeat speed up. Like this he refused to look up at Yibo.

Yibo looked at Zhan's embarrassed self with a faint smile. He didn't care that they were in public place, he used his left hand to touch Zhan's chin and made him face himself. Then he flicked his nose, "Don't fall."

Zhan restrained his shyness and nodded.

First, they went to a restaurant to have lunch and they went to the shop to buy food ingredients. Zhan choose while Yibo pushed the cart. They felt like a married double on a random Tuesday going to shop together.

But their relationship is still vogue. They both didn't confess their feelings. Zhan felt a bit uneasy for that. But other than that   , he felt pretty sweet and warm around Yibo.

After shopping they successfully filled the awfully empty fridge. They began their life together once again. 

A few days passed and Zhan had no idea how his cousin sister Xuan lu knows about his feelings for yibo. Anyway, she was baffled when she came to know that both of them are stuck on the edge. She urged Zhan to quickly confess. She said,

"Ah-Zhan , you have to grasp the tiniest opportunity that life gives you. Since you like him then you should confess. Don't keep things to yourself always." After a moment of silence, she said, "Wang Yibo , he looks like a steady person. He is very trustworthy but he is very well mannered and determined. I don't think he has any experience with these formalities. Though he isn't the likes to betray people, I believe he will give his all for the person he likes. So, Ah-Zhan, jiejie wants to see you happy. So chase your happiness, okay?"

After this phone call with Lu-jie , Zhan couldn't sleep for a few night. She and Yibo only knew each other for a few days but how can she say this with such sureties? Zhan couldn't find the answer to this question, even if he asks, he'll be taken as overly anxious. So he stopped thinking about it again.

One night, in his bedroom, he tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep. Probably because of the coffee he drank earlier. He began to plan for the future. Maybe he'll confess tomorrow. If he confesses , what will yibo's reaction be ? Shocked? Pleased?

Just then he heard the door of his room open with a small creaking sound. Zhan immediately became vigilant but didn't dare to move. Should he call for Yibo? How did a strange person get in anyway , he locked the main door before going to bed.

He noticed the figure walk to his bedside without making any noise. A familiar scent entered Zhan's nose. This....This is the scent of the shower gel that Yibo uses. Just as Zhan was about to open his eyes to ask Yibo what happened, he felt the touch of a fingertip.

Yibo gently and lightly stroked Zhan's face and lastly his fingers rubbed Zhan's lips a few times. Then he leaned over and kissed the sleeping person gently, like a butterfly touch. His movements were very much practiced.

Zhan's mind immediately went blank. Yibo just kissed him! He felt a current run through his whole body. He felt his heartbeat speed up once again. But all his excitement washed away as he heard the man whisper quietly, "wei ying"

Yibo lowered his face and kissed again, whispering again and again, "my wei ying."

Zhan felt cold all over. He felt dead. Like hundreds of blades are slicing his heart, he felt his heart was really painful. Gradually he began to feel suffocated. But he must retrain his emotions, he must not let the person realise that he is awake.

Zhan wanted to cry real bad but unfortunately it's not the right situation.

It was dawn when Yibo finally left his room. Zhan sat up and put his head between his knees , pulling his hair. Something is wrong . No, its all wrong.

Why would yibo call him wei ying ? Isn't it the drama character?  Was yibo this much obsessed ? It can't be. He began to think from the start again , after meeting Yibo...strange things kept on happening. Its like his life hit a fast forward button,  its like he fell into a game world. He asked himself, what went wrong?

In the end Zhan didn't cry. He washed up with heavy dark circles and went to cook as usual. It's as if nothing happened. Yibo also came out of his room like nothing happened and stood at the door way , looking at the back view of Zhan who was cooking.

"Ah yibo , go and sit down, breakfast will be ready in a moment. " zhan said as he smiled.

Yibo looked at his smiling face with gentleness, he replied , "mn"

After yibo left, Zhan's smile also faded. Suddenly, he felt unsure. What can he do now ? How can he still confess?

He thought. He thought for a long time. What his cousin sister said is right , he just loves to bottle everything up. Zhan knows very well that a calm communication can solve anything. But..he doesn't dare. In the end he didn't confess. He wanted to wait. There is no rush.

Xiao Zhan acted normal everyday from then on and didn't let Yibo realise his mood swing. If it was one time, Zhan could really get over it. But , yibo came to his room sneakily many times more after that. He would either stare at him or kiss him. It would be a lie if zhan says he isn't scared.

At times, he wanted to confront Yibo and ask him what's wrong with him and why he has been acting like this. But he doesn't have the courage. Everything feels so strange to Zhan, so strange.

It was another good day, when Zhan got out of the office of his professor and was about to lock it , he noticed a presence beside the door. With quick reflex Zhan looked at the figure leaning on the wall. That person waved his hand saying in English, "hello~"

Zhan's brows furrowed. Who else can it be? It's Wang Haoxuan with colourful background. Zhan doesn't have any idea why this guy is so stuck with him. He asked Haoxuan, "If Mr.Wang wanted to meet professor, then sorry to say that he isn't present. I'll be locking up and leave as well."

Haoxuan chuckled playfully, "I mean this young man, you are so eager to chase me away huh?"

"I'm not trying to chase you away , I'm just informing you."

Haoxuan stood up straight , ignoring the remaining students in the hallway he swang his arm around Zhan's shoulder as if they were familiar. "Why so serious? Come, let me take you to see something fun."

Zhan felt uncomfortable being held like this. He shrugged off Haoxuan's hands without mercy and said with a straight face, " I've something important to do later. I'm afraid I can't accompany you."

Zhan started walked away when he heard Haoxuan hiss with annoyance. Haoxuan voiced out from behind, " Alright , alright , it's about...what's his name again ? Yibo? Wang yibo , yes , it's about him."

Zhan stopped walking. He looked back and Squinted at the man. Zhan doesn't remember mentioning Yibo that day. Did this playboy investigated him ?! That's outrageous! But what can you even expect from a loose man. Zhan tried to calm himself down.

He gave a deadly stare at Haoxuan and asked, "You know him?"

Haoxuan smirked, " Now you are willing to listen huh? You haven't changed that much hahah."

"Get to the point. How do you know Yibo?"

Haoxuan silently examined Zhan's expression and finally opened his mouth, " I mean , who doesn't know him?"

Zhan doesn't know what nonsense this person is speaking. He closed his eyes for a while and then turned away , clearly intending to ignore the person.

Haoxuan whistled a melody and spoke slowly, " Don't you find him strange? If you haven't realised it yet , then what a shame, your world famous prestige is of no use. "

Only Haoxuan himself knew what he meant by world famous reputation.

Zhan's eyes widened. How...how did this guy know? Zhan's heart is filled with immense curiosity. He wants to give in to Haoxuan's temptation. He felt that if he listens to Haoxuan , he might be able to uncover the mystery about why everything feels strange to him these days. But he still clearly remembers Yibo's hostility towards Haoxuan.

What to do...what to do..?

A/n : Am back !! I'll be concentrating on this book these days ^^. I almost forgot the plot and I had to read from the beginning T T .

But what is this mischievous Haoxuan up to? I wonder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
258K 14.2K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
171K 8K 44
Completed Wangxian Fanfiction Read the MDZS novel first or watched the 'The Untamed' drama to understand the story. This is a FANFICTION story. #1-l...
537K 20.6K 97
When they were teenagers, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were married and fell in love afterwards. Wei Wuxian was unrestrained and enthusiastic, always expres...