Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 19

182 4 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵒᵈᵈ ᵉʸᵉ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

After lunch, all the members decided to ride the 'Lazy River' ride, which consisted of laying in an inner tube and floating down a slow river for an hour or so. After that much needed relax time they headed home... To find Kang Taehyun curled up on their doorstep. Once she saw him, Rose ran to him as quickly as she could. 

"Baby?! What are you doing here all by yourself?" Mama Rose asked him, lifting up his face and checking for injuries. 

Taehyun's eyes were slightly red, he looked like he was upset. "I'm sorry Noona." Taehyun whimpered. 

Rose scooped up the small teen in her arms and carried him inside. She was still in her swimsuit and didn't want to accidentally expose her body to the young boy, so she sat him down on the couch and stole Taehyung's shirt as he was walking by them. 

"Are you hungry? Cold? What do you need honey?" Rose asked him as she held him in her arms. 

"I'm fine Noona, I just needed a break." Taehyun whispered as he snuggled his head into her neck.

(A/N: Yes I know this is Hyunjin and Binnie, but its what I was imagining Taehyun and Rose looked like.)

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Rose calmly asked him as she rubbed his back. 

"They were all just being so annoying and I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran." Taehyun mumbled, tired. 

"Did you tell anyone that you left?" She asked, gently pulling him back to face her.

"N-no....I didn't." Taehyun struggled to make eye contact. 

"Don't you think they would be worried about you?" Rose asked, kissing his  forehead. 

"I doubt they even noticed that I was gone. They were too busy being loud and obnoxious." He grumbled. 

"Did you bring your phone?"

"I left it at the dorm..." He mumbled.

"Honey, it doesn't matter how upset you are, or how annoying you think the others are being, you need to always tell someone before you leave." Rose said in a gentle but still serious tone.

"Are you mad at me Noona?" Taehyun asked, his eyes watery. 

"Of course not baby, I'm glad you came here instead of getting lost somewhere. But next time you should ask first. Now I need to go call Soobin." Rose soothed before getting up.

"Wait! I don't want to go back yet!" The boy squeaked. 

"Relax, I was just going to let him know that you're safe and staying the night. We will deal with everything tomorrow." She smiled, moving a lock of hair out of his eyes. 

She gave Taehyun the remote to the tv and wandered off to talk to Soobin for a few minutes. 

⁽¹⁰⁰ ʷᵃʸˢ ⁻ ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵍ⁾

While Rose was gone, Taehyun mindlessly flipped through tv channels, not really focusing on any of them. He was a little bit startled when Izzy jumped onto the couch near him. 

"I didn't know they had a cat, huh, well what's your name little one?" Taehyun asked the tiny cat, his hand held out for her to smell.

The little cat gave a clear 'meow' before ignoring his hand and making herself comfortable in his lap, a loud purr radiating through her small body. 

He giggled a bit at how unafraid the cat was of a stranger and her straightforwardness in inviting herself into his lap. Taehyun gave the kitty a few gentle pets and looked at the name on her small collar. 

"Ah, so your name is Izzy, huh? I like it." The cat meowed like she agreed with him and he smiled. 

Rose walked back into the living room after talking to Soobin and changing her clothes to find her cat sitting in Taehyun's lap; unusual to say the least.

"How'd you get her to do that?" Rose asked Taehyun as she sat down next to him.

"What do you mean? She just walked into my lap like she owned it. Is that not normal?" The boy asked her, his brown eyes curious.

"Izzy really only likes me or Yoongi, sometimes Joon, she just tolerates the others. So its a little odd, but I'm happy she chose you." Rose mused, scratching the kitty behind the ears. 

"She's a little strange but she's a good girl, right Iz?" Rose asked the small cat.

"Meeee." The kitty agreed. 

"Wow, its like she understood you." Taehyun's face was full of wonder and excitement.

"I like to think she does. She's always been that way with me." Rose smiled. 

"That's so cool, you are really amazing Noona." The boy beamed. 

"I try my best. Now, I found some clothes for you to change into. You know where the bathroom is." Rose grinned, giving him a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and a hoodie.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." The boy bowed before going to change. 

"C'mon Iz, lets go make dinner." She said, picking up the small cat and putting her in the pocket of her own hoodie. 

"Alright, you comfy in there?" She asked the cat. 

Izzy gave a small trill noise from the pocket. Rose reached in and scratched her behind the ear before going to the kitchen.

When Taehyun walked into the kitchen he found Rose preparing ingredients for what looked like a big hot pot. His mouth started to water at the thought. 

"I knew you were hungry. Taehyun, when are you gonna learn that its ok to accept something when its offered to you? I could have started dinner earlier. Now come here and taste this." She ordered him.

He waddled into the kitchen and took a sip from the spoon that Rose held out to him. He was immediately in heaven, the broth was so delicious, he was almost overwhelmed by it. 

"Wow....." Was all he could say to her. 

"Good, glad you like it baby." Rose nodded. 

She went to set up a heat plate on the table for the hot pot, carrying the very heavy pot over to the table with little effort. 

"How are you so strong Noona?" The boy asked her.

"I have to be if I want to be able to boss around my boys. Also for my contortion, I have to be strong enough to lift my body. Can you help me bring the plates to the table honey?" 

"Oh yeah, sure. I didn't know you could do contortion, can you show me?" Taehyun asked her as he carried food to the table. 

"Maybe later, Izzy is comfortable and I don't want to disturb her." Rose smiled. 

"Izzy? What does she have to do with it?" He asked, large eyes confused.

Rose moved out from the table and pointed to her hoodie pocket where Izzy was asleep. Taehyun walked over to her and placed a gentle hand on the pocket to feel the warm kitty purring in her sleep. 

"She likes to sleep in pockets or under covers for some reason. Quirky little thing isn't she?" Rose giggled. 

"Yeah, I guess she is. It's very cute." 

"Well if you don't mind grabbing the rest of the plates, I'll go get your hyungs." Rose said, kissing his temple. 

"Sure thing Noona." The boy smiled.

First she went to Jin's room and knocked on his door. He yelled, "Its open!" so Rose walked in. She found him laying on his bed watching a BT21 segment featuring RJ. 

"Hey, I made dinner, can you get Jimin for me?" Rose asked as she gave him a hug.

"I can do that.... Still not talking to him, Rosie?" He asked her. 

Rose sadly shook her head and left the room. Next was Yoongi's room. She didn't even bother knocking. Walking over to his sleeping figure, she gently shook him. When he started to groan she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear that dinner was ready and then left.

Knocking on Hobi's door she walked in to find him listening to music with his eyes closed. She climbed onto his bed and placed her hand on his face, kissing his other cheek. He nodded and got up to follow her out. 

Last was to find her boyfriends. Tae was in his room watching a Ghibli film with Tannie, or rather he was; but had fallen asleep. She paused the movie and lightly shook his shoulder to wake him up. 

"Come on baby, time to get up, dinner is waiting for you." She whispered in his ear. 

Once he started to get up, Rose picked up Yeontan and took him outside to do his business. Letting him back in, she walked to her room to find Jeongguk playing Overwatch. She pulled off his headphones and silenced his protests with a deep kiss. "If you want dinner you better get up now." Rose smirked, leaving her flustered boyfriend as she walked back to the kitchen. 

She fed Yeontan and then started to put the food into the hot pot to cook. 

⁽ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵗ ⁻ ⁿᵘ'ᵉˢᵗ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.4K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
867K 33.4K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
687 14 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
2K 8 26
I have decided to make a new book and to cancel my other one as I lost interest in it, but does have the same concept as the last book but it's going...