Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

TONY'S POV

2K 53 7
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*TONY

"Sir. Sir!" I heard JARVIS calling me.

"Alright, kill the alarm. I got it." I said as I slowly open my eyes.

"That's the emergency alert triggered by the power dropping below five percent." I suddenly noticed that I'm flying through the snow, at night. Just then, the suit began falling down the road, where I almost crashed at the incoming vehicle.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Just then, I crashed down on the road and I kept tumbling down the trees and into the snowy ground.

"Arghh..." I groaned from the impact. I slowly lay on my back and took a deep breath. I slowly removed my mask and continued breathing hard.

"It's snowing, right? Where are we, upstate?" I asked.

"We're five miles outside of Rose Hills, Tennessee." JARVIS said. Just then, I got shocked at what I heard from JARVIS. I began to panicked!

"Why?! Jarvis! Not my idea! What are we doing here? This is thousands of miles away, I gotta get Y/N, I gotta...get Y/N." I said softly.

"I prepared a flight plan. This was the location." JARVIS replied.

"Who asked you? Open the suit."

"I...I think I may be malfunctioning, sir."

"Open eject." Just then, the suit opened and I immediately sat up and felt the coldness air.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! That's brisk." I said as I groaned from the coldness and start blowing air from my hands and rubbed my hands. Just then, I looked at my left arm, I grabbed a handful of snow and began rubbing it on my arm. "Maybe I'll just cozy back up for a bit."

"I actually think I need to sleep now, sir." JARVIS announced. Then, on clue, the suit loses its power.

"JARVIS. JARVIS? Don't leave me, buddy." I said. But to no avail, I didn't hear a word from the AI.

"You gotta be kidding me." I said. I slowly stood up and manually closed the suit. After closing the suit, I looked around and saw a good looking rope. I got the rope and I wrapped it on the suit and I held the robe and began dragging it to a place we can find a little bit sanctuary. As I am walking down the cold, snowy way, I began to think about Y/N. I hope she stays safe and this will be our first holiday away from each other.

"I'm so sorry Y/N.." I softly said as I walk and looked ahead of me.

~After a couple of minutes~

I saw a petrol station. I began to dragged my suit near it. I saw a wooden Indian statue standing on the corner with a poncho on. I grabbed the poncho as I breathe deeply from the tiredness and the cold weather. I began to put on the poncho and I saw a telephone booth beside it. I dragged the suit beside the booth and I enter the booth to call Y/N.

"Stark Secure Server: Now transferring to all known receivers." A computer voice was heard.

"Y/N, it's me. I've got a lot of apologies to make and not a lot of time. So first off, I'm so sorry I put you in harm's way. That was selfish and stupid and it won't happen again. Also, it's Christmas time, the rabbit's too big. Done. Sorry. And I'm sorry in advance because...I can't come home yet. I need to find this guy. You gotta stay safe. That's all I know. I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian." I said.

"Just stay safe, sweet cheeks. They might look for you too, but know that I will always love you. I gotta go, honey. I love you so much baby." I said and I ended the call. I looked at the telephone and just sighed deeply. I looked down the floor and just shake my head.

"Let's get this show on the road." I softly said as I went outside the booth and began dragging the suit towards the city. After a couple of while, I saw a near farmhouse looking sanctuary. I dragged my suit there and when I reached the door. I tried turning the door knob, but it won't budge. I looked around and saw an axe. I let my suit stood straight and I grabbed the axe and I hit the suit using the wood part of the axe and voila! The door opened. The only problem is, carrying the heavy suit. Shit!

I removed the poncho and placed it beside the door. I went inside the house and take a look at the inside and saw it as a garage with a lot of tools. I began to dragged my suit again and I saw a couch and placed the suit on it.

"Let's get you comfy." I said as I sat beside the suit and placed the suit's hand on the arm rest and I looked at the head suit, that is facing me.

"You happy now?" I asked the suit. Just then, I used my finger to move his head away from my direction. I sat comfortingly at the couch and I sighed deeply. After a couple of seconds, I began to make way on the table beside the couch. I sat on the wooden chair and I turned on the lamp and I put my arm on the table and grabbed a pair of pliers as I tried fixing the micro-repeaters on my arm.

"Freeze! Don't move." I heard a voice. I looked at the voice and saw a boy pointing a potato gun at me.

"You got me. Nice potato gun. Barrel's a little long. Between that and the wide gauge, it's gonna diminish your FPS." I said as I put up my hands a little. Just then, the boy shot at the glass on the shelf, breaking it. "And now you're out of ammo." I added.

"What's that thing on your chest?" The kid asked.

"It's electromagnet. You should know, you've got a box of them right here." I said as I tapped his box.

"What does it power?" I stood up and point the desk lamp into the suit and the kid's face gleam in excitement.

"Oh my God!" He said as he dropped the potato gun and went near me. "Oh my god! That... that's... Is that Iron Man?"

"Technically, I am."

"Technically, you're dead." The kid said as he patted the newspaper into me. I grabbed it and saw the headline about me regarding the attack in Malibu.

"A valid point." I said as I read the news.

"What happened to him?" The kid asked pertaining to the suit as he inspect it.

"Life. I built him, I take care of him, I'll fix him."

"Like a mechanic?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. If I was building Iron Man and War Machine."

"It's Iron Patriot now." I jumped into his words.

"That's way cooler!" He exclaimed.

"No, it's not."

"Anyways, I would have added in um... the retro..."

"Retroreflective panels?" I continued for him.

"To make him stealth mode."

"You want a stealth mode?"

"Cool, right?"

"That's actually a good idea. Maybe I'll build one." I said while being amazed at the kid. I began to think of my little self. I was like this kid, smart and knows a lot with stuffs. Just then, the kid accidentally broke a finger from the suit.

"Oops." He said.

"Not a good idea! What are you doing? You're gonna break his finger? He's in pain, he's been injured. Leave him alone."

"S...Sorry."

"Are you? Don't worry about it, I'll fix it. So, uh, who's home?"

"Well, my mom already left for the diner and dad went to 7-Eleven to get scratchers. I... I guess he won, 'cause that was six years ago." He said. I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at the kid.

"Mm. Which happens, dads leave. No need to be a pussy about it. Here's what I need: a laptop, a digital watch, a cell phone, the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there, a map of town, a big spring, and a tuna fish sandwich."

"What's in it for me?"

"Salvation. What's his name?"

"Who?"

"The kid that bullies you at school, what's his name?"

"How'd you know that?"

"I got just the thing." I said as I went near the suit and opened a hatch at the back and grabbed the flash grenade and showed it to him.

"This is a piñata for a cricket. I'm kidding, it's a very powerful weapon. Point it away from your face, press the button on top. It discourages bullying. Non-lethal, just to cover one's ass." I said.

"Deal? Deal? What'd you say?" I asked as I twirled my hand for him to catch the weapon.

"Deal." He said. Then, I gave it to him and he began inspecting on it.

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Harley. And you're..."

"The mechanic. Tony." I said as I looked at him. "You know what keeps going through my head? Where's my sandwich?" I said and the kid just looked at me and he stood up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
34K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...