WHO? | The Alpha (Book One)

By MalyTenTen

[Complete] [Editing] Georgina, an inquisitive incoming college student, must seek answers to understand why... More

Author's Note
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
THANK YOU!
Author's Note
Hi!

XXXVIII

2.3K 131 9
By MalyTenTen

George

After class, I text Andrew.

'Hey, I'll wait for you at the main gate.'

I receive a quick reply from him.

'I'm already here.'

"Bye, Georgie!" she yells and waves at me.

"Bye, Shane," I smile at her and wave back.

"Good luck with your date!" she teases.

"It's not a date!" I glare at her.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Clarkson asks.

He follows me. He keeps on insisting that he should be there wherever I go.

"He won't harm me, okay? He's a good... friend," I assure him. "You should think of those vampires who are hunting you."

He becomes quiet and thinks.

"Don't follow me, Okay?" I warn him.

"Alright, alright, I won't," he says and sighs.

"George!" I see Andrew wave at me.

"Bye," I say to Clarkson and smile.

"Don't go home late!" I hear him yell.

"Maybe it's the way she walks!" I sing.

"Wow!" Andrew sings while driving.

"Straight into my heart and stole it!"

"Through the doors and past the guards," he continues.

We become comfortable with each other. Of course, there's still pain, but it is slowly healing.

"Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na. She belongs to me," we sing together.

"Kisses like cream. Her walk is so mean, and every jaw drops when she's in those jeans. Alright," I sing while swaying to the beat.

Andrew stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

He shakes his head and smiles.

"I miss this," he says and shifts his gaze to the road. "I miss you."

My mouth gapes.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't talk to you in this way," he says with a smile. "But I miss this."

We pull over in front of the Japanese restaurant, which Jared suggested to Aunt Liz before. Surprisingly, there are no customers except for the two of us. I frown and look around. I only see the waiters and waitresses cleaning. Confused, I look at Andrew.

"O-oh, I booked the whole restaurant," he says.

"W-what? Why?" I frown.

He smiles at me and pulls me to sit at the reserved table. A waiter with ash gray hair, who wears a black and red Japanese kimono, walks towards our table and whispers something to Andrew.

He smiles at the waiter and nods.

I look up after hearing One Direction's song playing. The last time I'm here, the restaurant was playing some sort of old Japanese traditional song. I look at him while my heart beats fast. I get excited but at the same time confused. He holds my left hand and smiles at me.

I stare at him. His chocolate brown eyes glimmer. He wears a black dress shirt. His brown hair is quiffed. He has a hoop ring on his left ear. I also realize that he wears his favorite perfume.

I squint my eyes at him, "What's going on?"

"Nothing," he smiles and shrugs.

I sway to the beat while Andrew looks around. Because of that, I look around as well. The restaurant has tainted Japanese wooden floorings. Soft gray, brown, green, and red are the dominant colors in the place. It has internal rock gardens at the corners.

I didn't enjoy the first time I was here since Jared was with me.

The waiters come with lots of food.

Goodness!

"What's this? A feast?"

He laughs at me, "You have to take a break. You said that your activities are massive and stressful, right?"

I nod.

Sashimi.

Sushi.

Ramen.

Rice cake.

And many more.

"Wow," I mutter.

I forgot how generous he was on our dates. He always orders a lot of food since I love eating.

I watch him eat.

"Maybe both of you just got overwhelmed by the fact that you two like each other. Like, 'Hey let's try it. Maybe it would work?'" Emy's words play in my head as I look at the man in front of me.

I guess you're right, Emy. Maybe we didn't love each other in the first place.

Maybe, we only like to be around each other. That's it.

While we are eating, I receive a text from Clarkson.

'Where are you?'

I frown and tell him that I'm still with Andrew in a Japanese restaurant.

Clarkson suddenly calls.

"Hello?" I ask and stand up. I excuse myself to Andrew.

"Where exactly are you?"

"At the nearest Japanese restaurant to my apartment," I frown. "Why–"

He ends the call.

I go back to our table.

We continue eating. A waiter walks to our table.

"The chef wants to meet you," he says.

Andrew swallows hard before answering, "O-okay."

He holds my left hand again. This time, it was tight. My heart starts to raise not because of the sudden physical contact but because Andrew always does this when he wants to protect me from something.

"Georgina!" I hear Clarkson yells while breathing heavily.

We are waiting for the chef when Clarkson appears. He is standing at the entrance. He is wearing his pair of black and white striped pajamas. I quickly stand up. Andrew squeezes my hand and intertwines our fingers. My mind becomes clouded with so many questions.

"C-Clarkson?" I frown at him.

He rushes towards me. He cups my face. I feel his furry hands brush on my cheeks. His gray gaze stares at my green eyes.

"Are you okay?" he worriedly asks while scanning my body.

"Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine," I frown at him. "What are you doing here? How did you find us? You're hands are–"

My words are cut when he wraps his arms around my waist. I can almost feel his heartbeat on his broad chest. He rests his head on the crook of my neck.

Still, Andrew is holding my hand.

"I-I thought you were in danger," he pants.

He ruffles my hair with his big hand. I let go of Andrew's grip and hug Clarkson back.

I'm alright. I'm safe, okay?" I say and caress his back

He slowly nods. He let go and looks at Andrew.

He smiles at Andrew. "S-sorry for interrupting your date."

"No, we're not–"

"Aww, you did not like the food?" I hear a familiar deep voice.

I quickly look around.

My eyes widen. I hitch my breath after seeing his mismatched eyes staring at me. He dramatically sighs.

Maybe this is his vampire form. He is extremely tall. He rakes his long fingers through his messy jet-black hair. A smirk forms across his thin lips. He wears a casual black tee tucked in a pair of black ripped jeans.

Clarkson steps forward and hides me from the blood-sucker. I look at Andrew. He swallows hard while looking at Jared. He holds my hand once again.

* * *

:>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 213 44
After she unexpectedly sees her ex-best friend back on campus, Lizzy's entire world is flipped when she wakes up in an unfamiliar house. Now she's st...
7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
1.5K 126 18
Nicole had given up, she was tired of the fighting, and the constant pain. In her eyes and her wolfs eyes they were done, they had had enough. They w...
5.2K 720 29
Life cannot treat Alexia Grey any better. She has amazing family and friends and gets perfect scores. She is destined for great things. She has envis...