Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MALIBU

1.9K 51 0
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~At the plane~

I am just currently looking at the window and my mind is pretty mess right now.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Tony asked me. I looked in front of me and saw him sitting with his arms on his legs, he's leaning forward and looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing's wrong. Why?" I asked him.

"You're pretty quiet there." He said.

"No, I'm fine.." I said. Just then, Tony stood and he went near me and he held my hand.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come." He said. I didn't argue at him, so I stand and followed him to a comfortable couch behind me. He let me sat first and he sat beside me and he brought me to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and I buried my head on his chest and I sighed. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him rubbed my back and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Are you still thinking about last night?" Tony suddenly asked. I sat up facing Tony, put my feet on the couch as I crossed it and looked down as I put my hair behind my ears.

"It may have crossed my mind a lot of times." I said honestly.

"Baby, we are going to continue the wedding, okay? I have no doubt of that. I got scared."

"Scared of what? Having a family together?"

"No, it's not that. I'm scared that I might become my father if we're gonna have children of our own." Tony admitted. I held his hands in mine and he looked at me and he showed me his hurt smile.

"I felt you've become distant to me since this morning. I thought you might start thinking of this relationship--"

"I might have, but I crossed out all the negative thoughts." I said.

"Okay.. But, we're still proceeding with the wedding and that's final." Tony said and we both smiled big.

"Tony, I promised you that you're going to be a great father to our children." I said as I held his cheeks in my hands.

"Thank you baby. I really thought I lost you." Tony said as he tightly hugged me.

"I also thought I lost you too." I said as I kissed his head.

"No, you won't lose me. You will never ever lose me. I love you so much baby." Tony said.

"I love you too, babe." I broke the hug and I leaned near him and gently kissed him on the lips.

~Malibu~

When we arrived at the Malibu Mansion. I saw a giant stuffed rabbit outside the mansion.

"Ahh, Tony? What's this?" I asked Tony as I removed the seat belt and I opened the door and went out of the car.

"That's another Christmas present." He said as he went out of the car. I just chuckled and we both went inside the house.

"I'll just put my things upstairs." I said as I look at him.

"Yeah sure, I'll get something from my lab and I'll meet you here." Tony said.

"Okay." I said as I went near him and peck his lips. He chuckled at the kiss and I went to the stairs and into the room. I put down my things and changed my clothes into a comfortable one. After a couple of minutes, I went down the stairs and I got shocked when I saw Tony's suit sitting on the couch, arm spread on the couch with his right leg on top of his other leg.

"You're wearing this now on the house?" I asked as I went down the stairs and I sat in front of the couch. Tony went near me.

"You know everybody needs a hobby." Tony replied.

"Oh, and you have to wear your hobby in the living room?"

"Just breakin' it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so." Tony said as he shakes his ass. I giggled at him.

"I have a question. Is the rabbit gonna fit through that door?" I asked him.

"Well actually, uh...it's a good question. I got a team of guys comin' tomorrow, they're gonna blow out that wall."

"Okay."

"So, uh.. tense day right?" Tony asked as he starts massaging my shoulders.

"Ooh shoulders, a little naughty. Naughty girl. I don't wanna harp on this, but did you like the custom rabbit?" Tony asked.

"Did I like it?"

"Nailed it, right?"

"Wow. I appreciate the thought very much." I stand and went near him and put my arms around his neck and teasingly play my finger on his iron chest. "So why don't you lift up that face mask and give me a kiss?" I added.

"Huh. Yup, dammit. No can do. You wanna just kiss it on the..." I just nod at him and he tapped his mask. "Facial slit?" He asked.

"Well, why don't I run down to the garage and see if I can't find a crowbar to shimmy that thing open?"

"Crowbar. Yeah." I began to walk down the stairs to Tony's lab. "Oh, except there's been a...uh...a radiation leak." He added.

"I'll take my chances." I said as I went down the stairs.

"That's risky."

"At least let me get you like a Hazmat suit or a Geiger counter or something like that." Tony said. Just then, I saw Tony's back in his lab. He was exercising and I slowly went inside as he slowly went down from exercising.

"Busted." Tony said as he slowly looked at me.

"This is a new level of lame." I said.

"Sorry." He said. As I looked at the side, I noticed a food tray with some left overs.

"You ate without me, already? I thought we're going to have a date night?" I asked shockingly.

"He was just..." Tony said portraying the Mark 42.

"You mean you?"

"Well, yeah. I just mean we were just...just hosting you while I finished up a little work."

"Uh-huh."

"And yes, I had a quick bite. I didn't know if we're going to or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian." Just then, I got shocked. Just then, Mark 42 looked at me and I looked at the robot and back to Tony.

"What?" I asked.

"What?" Tony asked back.

"Aldrich Killian? What are you checking up on me?"

"Happy was concerned." He said while his hands were crossed in front of him and had a pouted lips.

"No, you're spying on me."

"I wasn't..."

"I'm going to bed." I said ang began walking towards the stairs.

"Hold on. Come on. Y/N." He started but, I just shrugged off. "Hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry." I stopped walking and I looked back at him sternly.

"I'm a piping hot mess. It's been going on for a while, I haven't said anything." Tony began. I slowly walked near him and just stared at him in a mix of guilt and sympathy.

"Nothing's been the same since New York." He continued.

"Oh really? Well, I didn't notice that, at all. Maybe sometimes, but I just thought it was just a bad dream that will pass the next night." I said while walking near him.

"You experience things and then they're over and you still can't explain 'em. Gods, aliens, other dimensions. I...I'm just a man in a can. The only reason I haven't cracked up is probably because you moved in and you're always with me. Which is great. I love you, I'm lucky. But, honey, I can't sleep. You go to bed, I come down here. I do what I know, I tinker." He said as he walked near me. He sighed and he slowly sat and he looked at me again.

"But threat is imminent, and I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without. That's you. My suits, they're uh..."

"Machines." I said.

"They're part of me." He said. I just nodded my head at him in understanding. I walked near him. I put my hands on his shoulders and up to his head and he put his head on my chest and hold me tightly. I slowly removed the headpiece and I slowly pull away and he looked at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said. I began to walked near the door.

"Okay." He said. I stopped and looked at him.

"And you're going to join me." I said.

"Better." He said and he stand and went near me. I held out a hand and he gladly accepts it and I pulled him towards our room and we began the shower I promised him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 20
FEMALE IRON MAN X J.A.R.V.I.S. story What if Maria and Howards Stark had a daughter instead of a son Amalthea Erzilia Stark spent her entire life hav...
72.8K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
54.7K 1.6K 95
SMUT WARNING!! ⚠️18+!! Tony Stark lives the Billionaire Bachelor Lifestyle: fast cars, gorgeous women & tons of cash. He is no stranger to the spot...
28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...