Devil Addicted

By 1i11ipi11i

He wraps his muscular arms around me and I am lifted from my seat before he smashes me against the bookshelve... More

introduction <3
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 18

16.3K 345 91
By 1i11ipi11i

Aubrey POV

"Woah, don't you have your big mansion?" I question.

"Yeah, but I'm too tired to drive us all the way back to my place. Wouldn't you be more comfortable staying here?" Ian asks.

"How did you-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"You're a terrible liar angel. What time tomorrow are they getting back?" he asks.

"Uh-" I stutter. Realising it is futile to try and lie I say quietly "Saturday"

Ian looks visibly stunned. "Well tomorrow we sleep at my place"

"No! Ian! I'm completely fine!" I say, really not liking the fact someone is worried about me.

"Hmmm too bad" he says looking down at me with a cheeky grin, before I know it I am lifted off the ground with his muscly arms wrapped firmly around me carrying me bridal style. "Let's watch a movie" he says carrying me into the living room

He sets me down on the couch and I am tucked under his shoulder. Then it dawns on me, when we were one on one he stilled called me a slut, and made me feel like shit. 

I pull myself out from him embrace quick enough that he isn't able to pull me back and I slide myself to the opposite end of the couch.

He reaches out to grab me saying "Angel what the fuck?"

I hold out my hands indicating I don't want him to come any closer "No!" I say sternly. This causes him to drop his hands and look at me bewildered.

"What's-" he says but I cut him off

"Wouldn't want lead you on. Or enjoy male company too much. Apparently I'm slutting myself around" I say sarcastically, rolling me eyes at the end. 

Ian doesn't respond immediately but I see his eyes fill with frustration and he starts tugging on his hair. 

"Don't fucking remind me" he grunts.

I am about so speak when he says "You better stay away from Jay and Spencer now that we are-"

"We are what?" I interrupt him. He looks at me angry and just before I let him speak I say getting overwhelmed. "Ian you can't just go around assuming things and being mad at me for things I haven't even done and hell things you have no right to be mad over!"

"I have every right!" he snaps back his silver eyes darkened.

My mouth drops open with feelings of confusion and anger. 

"So are they your two boyfriends then huh?" Ian says mockingly, taking advantage of my stunned state.

"Oh piss off Gray!" I roll my eyes and look away. 

He comes closer so our body's are inches apart and he gritts "Well they won't be for much longer"

"What the hell? Not like it is any of your business but they are my friends, nothing more! I see Spencer like a brother and trust me Jay isn't going to be an issue" I say getting slightly scared, as something behind his eyes tells me he will resort to violent measures for some unknown reason.

He looks away briefly and then brings his head to rest in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry" he says, his breath warm against my skin. He brings his hands to hold my waist. He tightens his grip when he adds "I just don't trust that Spencer or Jay guy"

I place my hands on top of his which are still firm on my waist and say "Do you trust me?"

He moves his head so he can look me in the eye with our faces inches apart and says. "Yes but-"

"No buts." I say sternly. 

He smiles and tilts his head up to plant a kiss on my nose. He chuckles when he sees my blush and pulls away. "So what you want to watch?"

I try to compose myself and rub my cheeks hoping that will get the blush to go away. 

"Well umm I don't know" I say slumping into the couch.

"Ok let's just-"

"OHHHH I KNOW" I say as an idea pops into my head and I sit up straight and cross my legs to then look at Ian.

He looks shocked but an amused expression comes across his face and he looks at me endearingly. 

"You really have to stop inter-"

"Mmmmhmm" I say cutting him off  "I have been meaning to watch the society on netflix"

Ian's jaw clenches and a playful expression washes his face. He leans forward putting down the remote control and begins to hover above me.

"What are you-" I begin to ask him but am cut off when he starts attacking me with tickles.

I can't help but giggle "Ian... no-uh...st..op!" I breathlessly say in between giggles.

He continues his assault, finding the most ticklish part is my stomach.

"I thought I said not to interrupt me Angel" he says chuckling at my response to his touch. 

Ian has now manoeuvred himself so he is above me. I am now lying down completely under him and his legs are on either side of mine trapping me. He is leaning over me using both hands to tickle me profusely with just his legs supporting him whilst he hovers above me.

I keep fidgeting as he tickles me and laughing profusely. "I'm.... so-..rry" I giggle.

"What was that Angel, couldn't hear you" Ian says laughing.

I decide to start my own offensive and give up trying to push his hands away. Instead I use my hands and start my assault on his sides.

His tickling stops briefly and this gives me a chance to fight my way out from underneath him. Who knew this massive intimidating idiot was so ticklish?

I start laughing at his response and before I know it we have swapped positions and I am straddling Ian's hips and continuing to tickle him whilst laughing. 

"An..gel" he breathlessly giggles trying to have a commanding tone.

"Ye..s...si..l..ver" I giggle in response as he tickles me back.

He leans forward and encases me in a hug which temporarily stops both our tickling. I wriggle out of his hold while we are both laughing and trying to get our breath back.

I wriggle so much that it causes us to lose balance and with a loud thud and "Fuck" from Ian, we end up on the floor. He is lying on his back whining whilst I am lying face down on his chest, he softened my fall.

I push myself up from his chest still laughing and I manage to calm down enough to say. "So shall we watch the society now?"

Ian starts laughing again and sits up and places me in his lap resting his hands on my waist. 

"Yes why don't we" he says nuzzling our noses.

I giggle in response and he chuckles. As I am about to get up he groans and then picks us both up with me in his arms. 

He sits us down on the couch and tucks me under his arm. His phone buzzes and so he pulls out his phone. 

"Don't sleep with the enemy" Ian mutters

"What?" I say leaning away from his hold. But he pulls me back into my side.

"I just got a notification from Co-star that said 'Don't sleep with the enemy' what the fuck does that mean?"

I laugh and say "I know scar guy is pretty cute, this is probably telling you not to sleep with him" I look up and see Ian blushing awkwardly.

"What no I'm what-" Ian stutters.

"Heyyy I'm just kidding, I know it's blondie you like." I tease, poking him in the hip.

He starts getting frustrated and pulls me closer to him and uses his hand to tilt my chin to face him.

"There is only one blondie I like" he says staring directly into my eyes. Then he removes his hand from my chin and takes some of my hair in his fingers, inspects it and plays with it. "Maybe a dark blonde... a brond" he muses.

Although I am blushing at his flirting I laugh "How do you know brond?"

He scoffs and puts a hand on his heart. "I'm offended. You don't think I know my hair colours."

I laugh at his goofiness and say "Never should have underestimated you."

He laughs and then asks "Do you get messages from Co-star?"

"Mmmhmm" I say grabbing out my phone. I blush when I see it.

"What does it say?" he says seeing my reaction. 

"There's no such thing as an innocent bond" I say rather quietly and looking down.

Ian laughs and says. "Don't have to be a genius to figure that one out Angel" He uses his fingers and grazes them against my jaw tilting my head so I meet his adoring gaze. 

I don't know why I forgave him so easily. Some may say I'm being a bit of a doormat. But Ian can be so gentle with me and hell we have so much fun together. I'm forgiving him this time on the hope that these are just some blips and I'm willing to give him another chance at being friends. Because it really seems like he needs some. That may be rude to think, but I haven't seen him with anyone else but those two guys who are apparently his 'enemy'. 

Also I get the indication there  is more to that story that he isn't telling me. I haven't heard anything about his mum, and I'm hesitant to ask. But I know when he feels comfortable he will tell me, whatever he is hiding at the moment.

Ian makes me feel special and he always has the ability to make me laugh. Yet this relationship feels bipolar with some really exceptional highs and as I have experienced this week he makes me feel some really low lows with the unforeseeable impact he has on my emotions. 

I am usually a very guarded and private person, trying to shelter my emotions. With Ian I am trying to be as guarded as possible but when I'm with him he has the ability to break down all the barriers I have fought so hard to build up. And I have the funny feeling we have the same effect on eachother. 

I don't know why he is being so protective and controlling. I don't want to get my hopes up to think he likes me, as honestly why would he look at me that way? It could be that is just his nature and he sees me as a close friend or sister that he needs to protect. 

But also I don't know if I want a relationship with Ian, he can be a little bit intense at times. Hello the time he slammed me up against the bookshelves. I admit that was hot but- NOPE I need to shut down these thoughts. 

 "So are we gonna watch that show or what?" Ian says pulling us out of our trance with a smirk on his face.

"As much as I could look at your flawless face all day, I want to know what got you so excited you had to interrupt me" he says chuckling slightly and leaning back. He tucks me back under his arm and we face the TV.

I noticeably blush remembering what happened when I interrupted him. 

He opens netflix on the TV and begins to read the synopsis. "Hmm well it sounds interesting."

"Are you kidding me? It sounds awesome!" I retort turning to look at him.

He turns to meet my gaze and chuckles. "Sorry yes." he pauses and then starts saying really excitedly "I can't wait!!!"

"You're a dick" I say rolling my eyes trying not to laugh.

He pokes me in my hip and says "I'm your dick" 

I blush and turn to see Ian looking at me affectionately. 

-------------------------------------

thank you so much for reading!

this is not sponsored by co-star but it sounds like it lol. it's just this app my friends and i use and it's really fun. everyday it gives you little messages like ian and aubrey got, and those messages they got i actually have received in the past week. 

hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
3.1K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...