Devil Addicted

By 1i11ipi11i

He wraps his muscular arms around me and I am lifted from my seat before he smashes me against the bookshelve... More

introduction <3
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 17

16.6K 342 282
By 1i11ipi11i

Aubrey POV

"Are your parents home?" he asks, looking down at me with his eyes filled with concern.

"No" I say, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

"When are they getting home?" he asks again. I feel bad lying to him but if I tell him my parents aren't here then there will be no way to get rid of him.

I check my watch, it is 6:10pm and I don't want him here long so I'll say my parents will be back by quarter to 7.

"Quarter to 7" I say, not being able to look him in the eye when I lie.

"Mmmkay" he says.

"Well I'm kinda eating dinner right now so can we have this little chat in the kitchen?"

"Sure thing beautiful" Ian smiles at me.

"No" I say getting some wave of confidence.

"None of that pet name shit please" I say and Ian growls. "At least until you explain why you've been a dick" I offer slightly scared by his growling ways. I then turn and lead him into the kitchen.

"Ok Angel" he says. I stop and turn to look at him. He has a cheeky grin which I can't help but smile back at. Shit! I am being mad at him, so I quickly replace that grin with a cold expression and continue walking into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" I ask him.

"I mean yeah but-" he says but I cut him off.

"Ok, take a seat then" he looks stunned by me taking control, but honestly I'm done with his bullshit. I dish out a plate of spaghetti for Ian using all that is left and place the plate down in front of him and take a seat next to him on the kitchen island.

"It's probably shit, don't have any fancy cooks. Just me and a the recipe on the back of a tomato sauce bottle." I say putting a mouthful of the spaghetti into my mouth.

I finish my mouthful then mutter "Oh shit"

"What's wrong everything ok?" Ian says as I bolt up from my seat. I make my way to the fridge and pull out the cheese.

"Almost forgot the cheese" I say shocked putting my hand on my chest.

Ian looks at me amused and grabs the cheese. I turn around to the cabinet and grab Ian a glass and fill it up with tap water. Not gonna give him the chilled stuff from the fridge. It's the small things. 

I place it in front of Ian, and then look to see him with a mouthful of my spaghetti smiling at me. God he looks so endearingly stupid.

"Ok what then" I say as I sit back down on my stool and take another mouthful of my spaghetti.

"It's really good angel" he says.

"Thanks" I respond seeing him looking at me with a look of endearment.

"Where do I start?" Ian sighs running his hands through his hair.

"From the beginning is usually a good place" I muse twirling the pasta around my fork.

"A bitterly cold winter night was December 23rd 2002 when what would grow to be a devilishly handsome man was born" Ian says staring off into the distance being dramatic.

"Too far back!!" I laugh. "Capricorn, hmm that makes sense" I mutter to myself.

He laughs and then asks "Capricorn?"

"Yep. Your star sign" I respond laughing slightly at his ignorance.

"What does it mean?"he says with the cutest confused expression.

"So it's a part of astrology, and your star sign gives you an indication of the kind of person you are depending on when you are born. Not always accurate based on the one sign that everyone popularly knows but in combination with all your signs you can get a better understanding of yourself and who you get along with." I respond

Ian looks at me wide eyed and says "What are you?"

"I'm a Taurus" I giggle at his interest in this.

"So do we get along?" he asks leaning in closer, obviously intrigued. 

I blush, geez Aubrey now is not the time to blush. I look down at my food and become focused on twirling the pasta. "You should look it up, the internet gives more reliable information than me!" I say "Wait you should download Co-Star!"

"What?" Ian says pulling out his phone.

"It's this app for astrology and gives you all your signs and can tell you more about yourself. We can friend each other so you can see my signs too!" I say forgetting all the reasons why I am mad.

Ian nods and then starts typing on his phone. A few seconds later he shows me the app store screen and says "This one?"

"Yep!" I giggle at how focused he is on this. Usually people just judge me and my fascination in this.

"Wait! No no no no!" I say getting out of this trance of bliss. "You" I say pointing at him getting his attention. "You are meant to be explaining... we can do this after"

He nods and puts his phone down.

"Look. I was just trying to protect you Angel. You know blonde guy and the wanker with the scar across his face?" he asks.

I just nod.

"Well, they are bad people angel" he says turning to face me more and grabbing my hands that rest on the counter. I don't pull away realising he probably need this contact to calm himself down.

"I didn't want them to know that I care about you. To protect you, so they can't use you as leverage" Ian says, as I start playing with his fingers.

"Why would they want to do that?" I ask, this time it is my turn to be confused.

"My Dad used to be part of a gang. And well they are 'visiting' the school, they shouldn't be there next week." Ian says looking at our intertwined hands and smiling as I continue to play with his fingers.

"Why would they be visiting? When did your Dad leave the gang?"

"So many questions Angel!" he chuckles.

"I don't know why they are visiting. And Dad left the gang 10 years ago." Ian says again not making eye contact.

Ian POV

Fuck! I hate lying to her. I've absolutely hated having to pretend to not care about her at school. But Dylan the blonde fuck and Carson the other guy from the Baxter gang have been sussing out me the new leader on behalf of their leader. They say they are trying to establish friendly relations between our gangs, they want to put the past behind them. 

That's a load of shit if you ask me. I won't forget what they did to my old Boss's family slaughtering them.  And the little drama they caused this afternoon getting in an altercation with some of my guys. When I came to her house I was so worried that their fighting it was a distraction so they could take her from me. But seeing her I just had to hug her to remind me that she is safe and real and they don't know about her

Looking at her hands intertwined with mine I feel the guilt eat me up inside. My Dad was never part of a gang. She will just never find out the truth.

"I'm sorry angel I couldn't tell you sooner." I say now looking her in the eyes.

"Some warning next time would be nice" she says looking back down at our still interlaced hands.

"I had no idea we even went to the same school." I say, drawing her attention back up to my eyes. "But I promise to warn you next time angel"

"Okay silver." she says "Better not cross me twice" she says cutely trying to look intimidating.

I chuckle at her antics and say "Never" with a mock stern expression "Are Taurus's always this scary?"

She laughs and I absolutely love hearing her laugh, I'm so entranced in her laughing I don't realise her take my unlocked phone until she asks me. "What time were you born?"

"What the fuck?" I respond shocked out of my trance and reaching out my hand to get my phone back.

"Uh uh uhhhh. We are doing your co-star!" she says moving her hand away from me. I settle back down onto the stool and look at her, just happy she has forgiven me. "Now I ask again what time you were born, didn't you say it was a cold bitter evening?" she asks again.

I laugh at her and says "How the hell am I supposed to know?"

A few minutes later my co-star or whatever the fuck it's called is set up and she has friended me.

She hands me my phone and I see the time is now 7pm. "Shouldn't your parents be home by now angel?" I ask concerned that she would have been here alone.

She instantly stiffens and looks away.

"Angel?" I say rather sternly.

"Yeah they should be here any minute." she says still not looking at me.

"Well I guess you won't mind if I wait until they get home." I respond, this causes her to look up at me with widened eyes and I smirk.

Aubrey POV

Great he is smirking at me. 

"You really don't have to Ian! They will just get mad when they see I have a guy over" I say standing up.

"Well maybe don't lie to me hm" he says standing up and brushing his hand across my cheek.

I tense up and look into his eyes. "Wha-"

"Guess I'll be staying the night then" Ian says removing his hand from my cheek.

-----------------------------------------------

~zodiac info~

capricorn man

capricorn is the mature, assertive daddy of the Zodiac. he's a cardinal sign, meaning he's motivated, ambitious, and a great leader, but he's also an earth sign, which makes him practical, productive, and über dependable.

that's an excerpt from cosmopolitan, if you are interested more in ian's zodiac sign lol.

taurus woman

she is dependable, patient, sensible and reliable - while at the same time enjoying an unmatched level of sensuality and humour. she dislikes and avoids risk and tends to be gentle and tolerant of others, with a strong sense of honour and integrity. [also very stubborn]

this is also an excerpt from cosmopolitan.

and yes taurus and capricorn are love compatible!! <3 lol, if any of you guys care about astrology!

hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.9K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
367K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...