𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 & 𝙈𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙨

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: the idea of this story originates from the anime 'Neon Genesis Evangelion', but I've opted to give this... More

Chapter One: Welcome to SHIELD
Chapter Two: Jaeger VS Demon
Chapter Three: Uncertainty & New Home
Chapter Four: School Transfer & Another Attack
Chapter Five: Medicals & May Watanabe
Chapter Six: Shawn Brixton
Chapter Seven: Asuka's Arrival
Chapter Nine: Japan's Jaegers
Chapter Ten: Deep-Sea Dive & City Fight
Chapter Eleven: Our History & Rouge Jeager?!
Chapter Twelve: Fights & Frustrations
Chapter Thirteen: The Rouge Attacks Again
Chapter Fourteen: Terrorists & Black Holes
Chapter Fifteen: Crimson Dynamo & Turmoil
Chapter Sixteen: The Breaking Point
Chapter Seventeen: I've Had Enough!
Chapter Eighteen: Troubleshooting & Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: My Final Decision
Chapter Twenty-One: Mental Recovery
Chapter Twenty-Two: Blackout & Nitro Zeus
Chapter Twenty-Three: Death Wish
Chapter Twenty-Four: Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Change in Management
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Triple Threat
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ambush
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Future?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Amy & Road Warriors
Chapter Thirty: James Admits
Chapter Thirty-One: All Hands On Deck!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Meeting The Queen
Chapter Thirty-Three: HYDRA Strikes!
Chapter Thirty-Four: A God Arrives
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Titan War Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Titan War Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Titan War Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Titan War Pt4
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Titan War Pt5
Chapter Forty: The Titan War Pt6
Chapter Forty-One: The Titan War Pt7
Chapter Forty-Two: The Titan War Pt8
Chapter Forty-Three: The Titan War Pt9
Chapter Forty-Four: The Titan War Pt10
Chapter Forty-Five: The Titan War Pt11
Chapter Forty-Six: Epilogue

Chapter Eight: A Coordinated Attack

404 9 5
By BraedimusSupreme

With the introduction of Asuka on the scene, Braedey, Shawn, and Amy had to deal with a proud individual in her piloting, and comes across to others as proud and strong, with a very high opinion of both her appearance (particularly her "busty" body) and her skill as a pilot, as well as being stubborn.

In addition, Asuka had transferred to the school that Braedey, Amy, Ethan, and Douglas go to, much to their chagrin and frustration. It sees like one thing tumbles forward, and it leads to another. Braedey had to try and block her out, but to no avail. He sighed to himself as he had to contend with her pride, with Shawn trying to be peacekeeper between them.

~*~*~

One morning, Braedey was making his way over to school, feeling a little exhausted from having a lack of sleep, since he had been at SHIELD HQ with Ritsuko undergoing the mental training procedures.

'Man, I need to rework my sleeping hours.' Braedey thought to himself. 'I mean, I appreciate the fact that Ritsuko is trying to rectify the mental blackout issues, but dragging me out of bed and doing it so often.'

"Hello, Braedey! Guten Morgen!" Asuka greeted in German, slapping Braedey's back.

"Guten Morgen." Braedey spoke back simply.

"Hey, why so gloomy? This is the gorgeous Asuka greeting you!" Asuka announced with pride. "You should appreciate your good fortune! I'm the most popular girl in school!" She then looked around. "Hey, the other one's here too, isn't she?"

"Other one? You're not really specific as to who." Braedey said to Asuka.

"What are you, stupid? I'm talking about the First Rookie, of course!" Asuka pointed out.

"Oh, Amy..." Braedey realised. He then saw Amy nearby reading her books. "Oh, there she is."

"Hello!" Asuka announced, Amy eyeing her, who's standing up on a concrete block. "You must be Amy Watanabe, the pilot of the prototype. I'm Asuka! Asuka Langley Sohryu. I'm the designated pilot of Jaeger Unit 0-2 Eva. Let's be good friends!" She proclaimed.

"Why?" Amy asked monotonously.

"Because it'd be convenient. You know what I mean?" Asuka offered.

"If I'm ordered to, I will." Amy then stood up, getting her bag, and she walked away.

"Talk about odd." Asuka muttered to herself.

"I'll say. Are only weirdos chosen to be pilots?" Douglas commented.

"I'm right here, you know." Braedey narrowed his eyes at Douglas.

~*~*~

Inexplicably and rather suddenly, another Demon attack has been sighted approaching Manhattan-2.0, and it was a larger beast of sorts, but not as big as the one Jaeger Eva took out while with the Atlantic Fleet.

"You've got to be kidding! Enemy attack?!" Matilda asked.

"We just got this report from the battle cruisers." One technician reported in.

"Huge submerged object detected off Ki'i peninsula. Sending data. The data has been collated and examined." Ritsuko added.

"Wavelength pattern Red. Confirmed to be a Demon." Maya informed.

"All personnel, go to first stage alert." Morato announced.

"The recent battle severely damaged the intercept system. Only twenty-six percent of our defence capability is available. And our operational capability for actual combat is virtually nil."

"Therefore, we're going to have to intercept the target at the water's edge, right before it makes landfall!" Matilda announced. "Jaegers 0-1 and 0-2 will mount an attack in a series of waves. Jaeger 0-3 will be on standby."

Right now, Jaegers Prime, Eva, and JetBlackStar were standing by on Staten Island, the former two Jaegers at the ready with JetBlackStar for backup. They were waiting patiently for when the beast will arrive.

"In other words, close in and we take turns in fighting." Braedey guessed, he, Asuka, and Shawn now suited up and ready for battle.

"Roger." Matilda acknowledged over the Comms.

"I'm good with that." Shawn commented.

"Same here." Braedey agreed next.

"This sucks." Asuka muttered in annoyance. "My American debut, and she won't let me solo. Why do I have to bring you?!" She demanded at Braedey.

"It can't be helped. Procedures, you know?" Braedey shrugged.

"Well, let me tell you something, just don't get in my way!" Asuka spoke back harshly. "His selection as a pilot must have been a joke, right?" She scoffed. "Three against one is not what I call a fair fight. It's not fair."

"We don't get a choice. Survival takes priority." Matilda reminded to Asuka.

"There!" Braedey called out, just as the Demon flew into view from a large amount of black clouds not far away.

"Target in sight." Shawn added.

This Demon stands at a height of 393ft (120m), with a length of 754ft (230m), and weighing 80,000 tonnes. It has a dark grey and black body, while the eyes are a vicious and malevolent red. The shape and design of this huge beast looks like something out of a horror book. The beast stands upright on its two thickly armoured, muscular legs, which ends at three-toe feet, like a T-Rex. The legs lead up into a beefy torso. The tail is half of the overall length of the beast, with a series of yellow spikes running down its tail, ending with a pincer-like structure at the tail's tip. Its arms look almost like those of a human in relative size to the body, but slightly shorter. The palm of the hands are 34ft and 4 inches wide. It has three claws on each, with a prominent collar bone at the base of the throat, similar to a dinosaur. The shoulders are slightly forward, also similar to a dinosaur, which sport two large grey spike-like protrusions. There is an orange/red floral-like design in the centre of the chest. On its back are two large red dragon-like wings with what could be a second set of smaller wings connecting to the main ones, the main wings being about 688ft (210m) wide. The creature's neck taper up into a lizard-shaped head, one that seems to be sporting two sets of crown-like frills on both sides of the creature's head, with two sets of tusks on either side of its mouth, while having a main orange rhino-like horn that looks like it could do some serious damage.

"Whoa..." Shawn muttered in shock. "That's a big one."

"A lot bigger than I thought it would be." Braedey agreed.

"Commence attack!" Matilda ordered.

"I'll take first shot at this Demon! You cover me!" Braedey said first.

"Cover you? Ladies first!" Asuka countered back. "Damn it, don't give me orders, you dumb rookie! Charge!"

"Wait! Stop!" Braedey called out, to no avail.

Jaeger Eva sprinted forward at speed, armed with an energy lance, as Asuka sprinted forward at the Demon, charging over the sand and the ocean. Asuka leapt into the air, the spear raised, and before the beast could react in response to the Jaeger, Asuka struck the lance right into the neck of the Demon, lobbing it's head off, as it fell into the sea below, blood spewing from the open wound, as the Jaeger landed next to the body.

"Well, that's something." Shawn commented to himself.

"That wasn't so bad. What did you think of that, Third Rookie?! A fight should be clean, elegant and without waste." Asuka proclaimed happily and with pride.

Braedey rolled his eyes in frustration, looking over at the dead Demon. But then, he saw something that got his attention. "Asuka, get back now!" He called.

"What?" Shawn asked.

Asuka was about to ask, then she looked over at the Demon, as it then backhanded her, sending her flying back to both Jaeger Prime and JetBlackStar. The two Jaegers and Asuka all look on in shock as the Demon's body rose up, black smoke erupting from where it's head used to be. A moment later, the smoke cleared away to reveal a newly reformed head of the Demon, one that seemed to smirk darkly at the Jaegers.

"Didn't see that one coming." Shawn commented.

"What the hell is this crap?" Matilda called out on Comms.

"Big trouble now." Braedey shuddered, just as the Demon surged forward at him. "INCOMING!" He yelled out.

~*~*~

Later, both Braedey and Asuka were being scolded at by the higher-ups, since they had screwed up the operation. The two Jaegers Prime and Eva have been sent flying through the air, the former Jaeger smashing into the sea, while the latter Jaeger ended up half-buried into the ground. On the screen before them was all that had transpired and have been documented, with Braedey and Asuka standing in front of everyone.

"Today, at 10:58:15AM, Jaeger 0-1 Prime was attacked by Target Alpha, which separated from the target and submerged 2km off Staten Island." Maya gave off the report. "At the same time, plus 20 seconds or so, Jaeger 0-2 Eva was halted by Target Alpha. 5 seconds later, Jaeger 0-3 JetBlackStar charged in to launch a DMP, Demon-Magnetic Pulse bomb, rendering over to the Demon frozen in place on the screen. "We have a comment from E-Project chairperson."

"This is pathetic." Morato muttered to himself.

"This is all your fault!" Asuka snapped, pointing at Braedey. "You totally screwed up my debut battle!"

"Me?! What are you talking about?" Braedey snapped back in defiance. "You were the one who charged in there acting like an idiot!"

"Idiot?!" Asuka looked in shock then narrowed her eyes. "How dare you call me that?! Pathetic excuse for a combat pilot! You're just a jerk!"

"Take a look in the mirror!" Braedey growled back. "In your rush to just show off like a pretty princess, you completely ignored procedures, and now look what's happened!"

"What was that? You look like a drowned rat!" Asuka pointed at the screen.

"You can't say that to me!" Braedey argued.

"You two, knock it off." Shawn spoke up, breaking the two apart.

"At 11:03 AM, SHIELD abandoned the operation, and transferred command to the UN Secondary Force." Maya then spoke up. "At 11:05 AM, the UN forces made an attack with explosive ordinance, but to no avail. The DMP has rendered the Demon frozen in place, but this effect will last for about a week."

"We'll have to re-draw the map again." Morato sighed. "They succeeded in burning off 28% of target's structural substance."

"Did what I had done kill it?" Shawn asked.

"This is merely temporary relief." Maya clarified. "A second attack is a matter of time. At least we have time to regroup. You can't ask for more than that."

"Listen up, you two." Morato spoke to the two pilots in trouble. "Do you know what your job is?" He demanded from Braedey and Asuka.

"To pilot the Jaegers." Asuka answered.

"No! Your job is to defeat the Demons." Morato corrected back. "SHIELD does not exist to make grotesque displays like this. Therefore, you two must cooperate."

"Why should we?!" Asuka and Braedey spoke back.

"Enough already." Morato snapped, then he and the others headed off to discuss about the problem.

"Why does everyone get so angry here?" Asuka fumed.

"It's because adults are much too aware of their credibility." Kaji stated.

"Where's Matilda?" Braedey asked to Kaji.

"Clearing things up. The person in charge must take responsibility." Kaji replied.

"I'm afraid we'll have to think of a way to take out this Demon." Shawn said calmly.

~*~*~

Later, Braedey arrived back at Matilda's house, but he felt exhausted and still shaken by the fact of the Demon that's nearby Staten Island. He couldn't help but shudder at the fact that the Demon was frozen and was just waiting to attack.

"I'm home!" Braedey called, but he sighed. "Not that anyone's here, of course, but..." He made his way along, but as he does so, he could see a number of boxes around the house. "What is all this?" He asked in bewilderment.

"Don't be so rude!" Braedey spun around on his heel to see Asuka standing with her hands on her hips. "Those are my personal belongings!"

"You! What in the blue blazes are you even doing in my house?" Braedey snapped at Asuka.

"Why are you still here?" Asuka then demanded.

"Still here?" Braedey questioned in bewilderment. "What are you on about?"

"You've been dumped for the new model!" Asuka announced with pride, Braedey just looking at her with a deadpan expression. "Matilda will be living with me. That's a more logical choice when you consider my superior abilities. Although honestly, I'd rather live with Kaji."

"Tell me that you're kidding." Braedey asked, but didn't get an answer.

"Say, just why are American houses so small anyway? Not even half of my stuff fits!" Asuka complained.

"This house is a three-storey home, and it's big enough for three people to live in." Matilda spoke out, Braedey and Asuka looking over at her. "How are you? You two are going to get along real well, right?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Braedey and Asuka asked in unison.

"This is all preparation for the next operation." Matilda replied simply, then she explained about what was now happening.

"Say what?" Asuka asked in bewilderment.

"There is only one way to destroy the Demon! A simultaneous two-point attack on each target's core, while its components are separated." Matilda explained at the dinner table later. "In other words, an attack by two Jaegers with synchronised timing. Cooperation and coordination between you will be paramount. Therefore, I want the two of you to live together." That made Braedey and Asuka rather surprised by that statement.

"No way! A boy and girl should never sleep together after the age of seven!" Asuka stated firmly.

"The Demon is currently restoring itself. It will begin its second assault in six days, so there's no time." Matilda spoke back firmly.

"But it's impossible for the two of us." Braedey then stated.

"Now, we have a way to make it possible!" Matilda ordered.

Braedey sighed mentally. 'This is gonna be a very long week.' He thought to himself.

~*~*~

About three days go by, but there's been no sign of either Asuka and Braedey at school. It did get Ethan and Douglas' attention, and they started to go ahead and see if he's alright.

"I'm worried about Braedey." Ethan said to Douglas, the two of them heading up to the house that Braedey lives at.

"He's been gone three days, right?" Douglas agreed, then he saw Natalie Packard standing nearby. "Hey, there's the class rep."

"Two of the three stooges." Natalie scoffed.

"Why are you here?" Douglas asked to Natalie.

"To offer condolences to Miss Sohryu. What about you two?" Natalie asked to Douglas and Ethan.

"To offer condolences to Braedey." Ethan replied to her question.

The three then pushed the doorbell button, waiting for an answer. A few minutes later, the sound of footsteps could be heard walking up to the front door, then the door opened, revealing both Braedey and Asuka, the latter on the former's back, the two of them wearing the same pair of blue shirts and black tracksuit pants.

"Yes?" Braedey and Asuka greeted in unison.

"You've betrayed us!" Natalie spoke out angrily.

"You look like two peas in a pod." Ethan commented in.

"I can't believe this!" Douglas spoke out again.

"Neither can we." Braedey and Asuka spoke out in unison. "It's all Matilda's fault! We have to eat, breathe and sleep together!"

"You're living in sin! How awful!" Ethan spoke out.

"No, it's not like that!" Braedey and Asuka insisted in unison.

"Then, just what is it like?" Douglas asked in bewilderment.

"Hi. Welcome, everybody!" Matilda greeted, standing in front of the teens. "Why don't you join in and I'll explain all to you?"

A few minutes later, Matilda had explained to Natalie, Ethan, and Douglas about what was going on with both Braedey and Asuka. Shawn and Amy were also there, the two of them enjoying the meals that Shawn had cooked up.

"You should have told us that first." Douglas said to Matilda.

"How is the coordination coming?" Ethan asked to Shawn and Amy.

"Well, as you can see..." Matilda gestured over to both Braedey and Asuka, the two of them trying to work together at a Dance Dance Revolution game, but the two of them weren't dancing at the same time, and it was really infuriating to Asuka, while Braedey was doing his best, despite the lack of synchronicity. "Yeah."

"Well, so much for the synchronisation." Shawn sighed to himself, the others nodding in agreement.

"This is ridiculous!" Asuka spoke back in annoyance, glaring at Braedey and Matilda. "I could never sink to the pathetic level this animated brat lives at! If you ask me, this whole idea is impossible!"

"Then you give up?" Matilda asked.

"But you don't have anyone else, do you?" Asuka smirked, her arms over her chest.

"Aside from me." Shawn then raised a hand, much to Asuka's chagrin. "I mean, Braedey and I, despite the fact we haven't done much Jaeger fighting together, but we are like good friends."

"Amy?" Matilda looked to the bluenette next to him.

"Yes, Ma'am." Amy acknowledged.

"Why don't you try?" Matilda asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Amy nodded.

Amy got to her feet, walking over to Braedey, as he reset the game. The two of them soon began to dance and move in unison, as if the two were mentally linked. The way the two moved in motion and control was a bit of a shock and surprise to Asuka.

"It looks like I should alter the operation to pair Braedey and Amy." Matilda then spoke up. "Shawn can be backup for the operation."

"Right. That, we can definitely work with." Shawn agreed.

"No! I can't stand this!" Asuka snapped, storming out of the room. "I can't take it anymore!" She yelled, and slammed the door behind her.

"Asuka!" Natalie called.

"Even the Devil cries sometimes." Douglas commented.

Natalie glared at Braedey, her eyes narrowed. "Martin!"

"What?" Braedey asked, he and Amy looking back to the others after they finished their game.

"You've got to follow her! You made her cry!" Natalie ordered to Braedey. "It's your fault! Take responsibility for your actions."

"Me?! It's her fault for walking out!" Braedey snapped back, Natalie taken aback by his assertion. "She stepped out of line when this happened, and that's why we're both in this mess!"

"I'll try and talk to her." Shawn stepped out to go and talk to Asuka.

Asuka stood by the balcony of the house, trying to calm herself down from what just happened. Shawn stepped out to go and talk to her.

"Don't say anything. I have to pilot the Jaeger." Asuka muttered, knowing Shawn was listening. "No matter what, I'll put Amy and Matilda to shame!"

"You know, you don't have to be so hard on Braedey." Shawn said to Asuka. "He's might be the Third Rookie, but he's inexperienced in piloting a Jaeger. I mean, he got thrown into getting Jaeger Prime on day one with no training at all."

"He's being too simplistic, even if he's a man!" Asuka fumed.

"Come on, Asuka. You can't just say stuff like that." Shawn said in exasperation at Asuka, his cybernetic arm clenching and clanking in response. "He's still getting used to being a part of SHIELD."

"I must avenge myself. My pride... It's a matter of honour now, you see?" Asuka announced.

"Still, you should tone things down between yourself and Braedey." Shawn said to Asuka. "He's had to deal with the Commander, who happens to be his dad, but he never spent time for him, and left him seven years ago to pursue the creation of SHIELD, while Braedey had to pick up the pieces, not to mention take care of his little sister, especially after their mother took her own life two years later. Braedey, before he was a pilot, had to take care of his now seven-year-old sister, trying to make ends meet, get food on the table, and all the while with paying the bills. And on top of that, the Commander didn't spend a dime for his children, not even bothering to spend time with them, let alone even acknowledging that they exist." Shawn sighed, turning to the door back into the house. But, he stopped and turned to Asuka. "Just think about it." He said, then he goes back into the house.

A few hours later, it was now nighttime all across of Manhattan. Shawn and Amy have both gone back to SHIELD HQ, with Ethan, Douglas, and Natalie also having gone home as well. Now, it was only Asuka and Braedey left in the house, the latter now on the couch taking a look at some photos of him and his little sister.

"Where's Matilda?" Asuka asked to Braedey.

"She's over work. She called earlier." Braedey replied back to her. "She'll be there all night."

"So that means we're all alone tonight." Asuka walked over to where her room is now. "This is the impenetrable "Wall of Jericho", Third Rookie. Take one step over this wall and you'll be a dead man." She warned him. "And now, it's time for the children to go to bed!" She announced, and she closed the door.

'As if I'd do something like peeping into her bedroom. She acts much like a succubus.' Braedey thought to himself.

After that, Braedey headed off to his room. As he lay in his bed, he didn't feel like falling asleep. He simply lay on the bed, looking up at the roof, as he could hear the ticking from his clock. Then, he could hear footsteps, just as he felt something or someone fall into the bed next to him. Braedey slowly turned his head, and he saw a sleeping Asuka next to him in bed. The brunette stopped in his tracks, keeping as silent as he can, then he slipped out of bed, going off to sleep on the couch.

'If this is gonna be the norm of things, I'm gonna go and set up the couch to sleep on it.' Braedey thought to himself with a sigh of relief.

~*~*~

Despite the tragically rocky start between the two, both Braedey and Asuka were trying to do all they can at the same time, whether it be just as mundane as anything else. The two still had their issues, but slowly but surely, they were getting better with synchronous. Shawn and Amy could tell they were slowly getting better, but there's still an air of uncertainty and a bit of hostility around the two.

Sure enough, it was the day of the attack. Braedey and Asuka has gotten onboard their Jaegers in time, with Shawn and Jaeger JetBlackStar already gone ahead to try and delay the Demon. The two mechs were deployed from their launch tubes, and they made their way towards the open field, the city in the distance, with the Demon slowly stomping forward.

"Target has broken through the final defence line. Here it comes!" Maya informed on Comms.

"We won't fail this time!" Asuka declared, now ready for action.

"Spread your fields. Then follow the operation choreography. Are you two ready?" Matilda asked over the Comms.

"Roger!" Braedey acknowledged, his eyes now locked onto the Demon.

"The target is fast approaching their position." Maya informed over the Comms. "It's closing in on both Jaegers."

"Just remember Braedey, full power, maximum performance." Asuka said to Braedey.

"I know that." Braedey replied back. He then rolled his shoulders, his eyes narrowed, as he clenched his fists. "Time to send that Demon back to Hell's Gate."

"Sounds like a good plan." Shawn added in.

With that, the two Jaegers sprinted forward, with JetBlackStar doing a butterfly kick to the back of the Demon's head, making it stumble forward. Jaeger Eva armed her knife, and she struck first, striking the knife into the Demon's wings, rendering the beast flightless. Next, Jaeger Prime armed it's OP-7 Chain Sword, slicing off one of the Demon's arms, while deploying the Plasmacaster cannon, and Braedey opened fire, blasting a number of holes into the Demon. Then, both Braedey and Asuka sprinted forward, the former aiming and blasting the Plasmacaster into the Demon's head, with Asuka stabbing the knife right into the brain. A split-second later, Jaeger JetBlackStar charged in from behind, deploying a hidden wrist blade, and stabbed the Demon in the back, right into the brain. The Demon does not move nor react at the Jaegers, until it then vanished into a black cloud, the three Jaegers stepping back from the dissipating black cloud.

"Nice shot." Shawn commented to the two Jaegers.

"Well, we had to strike first before the Demon does." Braedey shrugged. He then looked over to Jaeger Eva. "Also, good work on your end, Asuka. Quick and efficient."

"Well, of course. I am quick and efficient, Third Rookie." Asuka smirked with pride in her voice, much to Shawn and Braedey rolling their eyes in response. "If anything, you couldn't have done that without me on hand."

"What? Are you thick in the head or something?" Braedey scoffed in annoyance. "Matilda said it was a-" He then decided it be pointless to try and argue with Asuka, so he just began to walk back to SHIELD HQ. "I'll be back at base if you guys need me." He grumbled.

'Aye, aye, aye.' Shawn thought to himself with a mental sigh of exasperation. 'That pride is gonna be a pain to deal with.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 72 42
After the failed attempt of Apex to defeat and replace Godzilla, Monarch decided to create another similar machine. This time, they wouldn't make the...
1.4K 69 29
{Godzilla belongs to toho and legendary pictures} {there are kaiju I made up on here} (I WILL USE KAIJU FROM THE MONSTERVERSE,aka.Legendary godzilla'...
61.6K 849 21
Two years have passed since the great winter that almost destroyed the kingdom of Arendelle. Today, the young Queen Elsa, supported by her sister Pri...
8.3K 140 12
This is the story of Braedey Martin, the orphaned human Titan shapeshifter who is raised by a family of fairies on their island home. Their world is...