Devil Addicted

By 1i11ipi11i

He wraps his muscular arms around me and I am lifted from my seat before he smashes me against the bookshelve... More

introduction <3
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 11

18.9K 403 430
By 1i11ipi11i

Aubrey POV

Spencer guides me to his jeep and opens the door for me to get into the front. I offer him a shy smile and then plop onto the seat.

Tonight was so much fun! I never thought I would meet someone so quickly that I just click with. We make each other laugh, and that is so important to me in a friend.

I am brought out of my thoughts by Spencer getting into the car and turning to face me. 

"Nice to meet you Aubrey" he says flashing a genuine swoon-worthy smile.

"You too!" I smile back "Thank you for taking me home, how do you know my mum though?" I ask genuinely curious.

"My parents invited yours around for a 'welcome to town' dinner" he says whilst starting up the car and some indie music starts playing softly in the background. 

"Oh that's really nice!" I respond, starting to feel uncomfortable because I am no good starting conversation.

"Your parents kept talking about you and then when your mom got that text that you needed a pick up I just offered wanting to meet the girl that has her parents so proud" he says smiling and starting to move out of Ian's obnoxiously large driveway. "Had to see if half the shit they were saying was true, no one can be that perfect - thought you were some kind of princess!" he continues chuckling slightly.

How the hell do I respond to that. Literally wtf. I can't help but blush slightly so I look out my window and laugh uncomfortably. 

"So what's the verdict?" I say trying to continue the joke of the situation. I begin to overthink what I say but push away the anxieties. 

"Hmmm" he says turning his gaze from the road to briefly look me up and down before returning to the road. 

"Well silly I've just met you" he says chuckling.  

"True true" I say quietly looking back out the window.

"But" he says before pausing to look at me again with a smirk. "You are as beautiful as they were claiming" 

Completely not knowing how to respond I blush further and say "Oh um heh-"

Luckily he cuts me off from my beginnings of a ramble. "And I'll just have to spend more time with you to see if you are really as perfect on the inside as you are on the outside."

Did I hear this man correctly? I laugh and say "Heh thank- but-" 

Again before I can finish he cuts me off, looks at me and says "You're cute"

Ok think Aubrey, how do you respond. "You too" Well nope that is not exactly what I was thinking Aubs, way to make things weird. Did I just flirt back? Oh no. Wait maybe that is a good thing, he is kinda cute. Hell, he is super cute. 

He looks at me again and smiles. 

"We'll have to organise another dinner with your parents so I can get the goss on you,"  I say looking at him "it's only fair"

He laughs and says "It's only fair"

"So how do you know Gray?" Spencer asks suddenly turning more serious. 

"I met him about a week ago when I delivered some books to his father's shop, and then he borrowed my copy of Jane Eyre so I just went to his house to pick it up but then he insisted I say for dinner." I say remembering our first encounter. 

"Oh so you two aren't" he says trailing off.

"Hmm?" 

"You know you aren't" he says again trailing off and giving me a pointed look. It takes me a while but I finally get the hint that he is asking whether or not we are together.

"Oh no, only met a few times!" I respond and hear him let out deep breath he must have been holding. 

I like Ian, but I'm just so new to the whole romance thing I'm scared that I'll push it past what is just naturally is meant to be a friendship. I mean yeah he is really attractive and I may have a little crush, but I will repress that! Because I am really beginning to treasure our friendship. Especially since he is my only friend here. 

"Good" he says just quietly enough for me to hear. "So you'll be starting at Yorker High on Monday as a senior?" he asks.

"Yup" I say popping the 'p'. "Are you still in school?"

"Yeah, we will be going to school together" he says turning to look at me and flashes me a cheesy smile.

I giggle and then get excited and say "Yay, I'll have a friend!"

He laughs softly in response.

"Wait so are you in year 12-senior too?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm" 

"Yay!" I respond feeling more comfortable that I will have Spencer there on Monday, at least one recognisable face.

"Yay!" he says mimicking my excitement. 

"Oi!" I respond in mock offence.

He laughs, throwing his head back. 

"How about I take you, princess, to school on Monday?" he asks with a smirk.

"That would be so great thank you! I was going to try and figure out the buses but they are lowkey confusing." I say whilst musing the possibility of me in a bus and most likely getting lost and ending up in a different state.

"Might end up in another state!" he says laughing.

I look at him shocked. Did I just say what I was thinking out loud?

He looks briefly at me and takes in my shocked expression. "What's wrong?" he says turning on more of a serious tone.

"That is exactly what I was thinking!" I say.

He chuckles and mutters something to himself. 

"Well here we are!" he says sighing and pulling up outside my house.

"Thank you so much Spencer!" I say turning to him and taking off my seatbelt.

"Anytime princess" he responds cooly. 

I blush and look down. "See you on Monday at 8:30am, ok" he says, and I feel him looking at me still. 

"Okie, see you then Spence" I say looking up at him and then turning to open the door. 

I am stopped by a large hand wrapping around my wrist. I turn to see Spencer looking at me, he gulps before he says "Can I have your number princess" he blushes slightly before then continuing "to you know, coordinate Monday?"

I sit back down fully into the seat and say "Sure thing" I hand him my phone and then say "Let's swap phones"

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his phone and gives it to me taking mine. I type in my name and number then give him back his phone and take my phone. I see he has put himself in as Spence.

"Well see you Monday!" I say leaving the car.

"Bye princess!" he says as I close the door. I then watch as I walk up to my front door as he drives up his driveway. He literally lives right next door. 

As soon as I step inside I remember Ian's wishes and text him

                   Me: I'm home! Thank you so much for dinner tonight, I had a lot of fun x 

Ian texts back almost immediately.

                   Ian: I did too. Goodnight Angel xx

I blush at his response, god he probably was just trying to be nice with the 'x''s, yet they have me feeling all giddy. God I'm stupid lol

                   Me: Night xx

I put my phone away and go to sleep with the biggest smile on my face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Monday morning~

Shit. I am so nervous. Thank god I have Spence to take me into school today and guide me around. We have been texting on and off since he dropped me home on Saturday. He is such a sweetie and makes me laugh. 

I take a look in the mirror and try to hype myself up. I am wearing a relatively comfortable outfit, but I am so not used to having to wear free dress instead of a uniform. I pull my hair out of my messy bun so that it can frame my face more. 

Aubrey's outfit 

"Aubrey we are gonna make school our bitch" I say to myself in the mirror. 

I hear the doorbell go off and then a few seconds later my mother yells at me from downstairs.

"Get your ass down here Aubrey, Spencer is waiting!"

"Coming mother!" I yell back whilst rushing around my room to grab all my shit. 

I run down the stairs and swoop into the kitchen to grab a mandarin and a muesli bar, since I am a little bit confused by the whole cafeteria lunch thing. 

I run up to the door where my mum is waiting looking at me disappointingly shaking her head and Spencer is standing looking at me trying to hold in his laugh at my incessant panting. 

"Bye mum!" I say reaching up to give my mum a kiss on the cheek. "Bye father!" I yell out into the house and then close the door behind me as I leave. 

"Hello there princess." Spence says looking down at me, only now I realise how close we are standing. 

"Good morning." I say sounding rather somber and stepping back slightly, I am really not a morning person. I only woke up 10 minutes ago. 

"Looks like someone's more of a night person" Spence says laughing.

"Nope, more of an early afternoon kind of gal" I say and begin walking down my steps to the familiar blue jeep. 

[yes to all the teenwolf fans it is inspired off stile's jeep lol]

"Have you had breakfast?" he asks rushing in front of me to open the door for me. 

"Thank you. And oh no I haven't, just woke up" I say getting into the car. 

He closes the door for me then rushes to the driver's side, gets in and then says "Well there is a cafe nearby that we can go to"

"Oh no honestly don't worry I am fine. I have a muesli bar!" I say really not wanting to inconvenience him. 

"Nope, you will be fed!" he says pulling out from the curb.

"If you insist!" I say smiling at him and giggling.

We pull up to cafe and it is so quaint. I look at all the food in the window and get so overwhelmed by all the options. I finally settle for the bacon and egg roll which Spence approves and gets one himself. 

About 5 minutes later we are back in the car with our rolls. 

We sit in the car and just chat, it comes so naturally to us. I could literally talk to Spencer for hours without running out of things to say. We both moan as we take our first bite of the roll at the same time and then look at each other and laugh. 

About 10 minutes later we are both done, and he begins driving to school. 

As we pull up to the school, I start beginning to get nervous again despite all of Spencer's distracting. 

"Hey princess, you'll be fine!" he says reassuring me.

"Hmmm" I say staring out the window looking at the massive school, double the size of my old one.

"Oi Aubs" he says hitting my leg.

"Owie" I say looking at him.

"Princess you will be absolutely fine! Plus you have me" he says smirking at the end. 

"Thank you Spence" I say then turning to look back at the school. 

Spence finds a park and then before I know it we are standing in front of the doors to the school.

"Come on" he says nudging my back moving me into the school. 

I grunt and then enter. The hallways are packed with people and I feel very overwhelmed. I walk backwards in my overwhelmed state and am brought out of my nervous state by Spencer placing his hands on my hip and turning me around to face him. 

"Hey hey, you ok?" he says with a sincere tone looking deeply into my scared eyes.

I gulp and nod my head slightly. He chuckles slightly, nudges my arm and then says "Well come on then, we have class to go to." 

I got my timetable online about a week ago and when I compared to Spencer I saw that we have Chemistry and English together, to which I was so happy. First period we have Chemistry.

We walk through the halls and suddenly I see a very familiar figure. He is surrounded by intimidating looking guys but I don't have time to overthink as I say quickly to Spencer "I'll be right back" and walk over to him.

I time it so when I walk up they are all quiet, I tap him on the back and he turns to face me.

"Hi Ian!" I say rather excited that I know another person here at the school. It never really came up in our conversation on Saturday about what schools we went to. 

"What the fuck do you want?" he says looking me up and down with a disgusted looking expression.  Did I miss something?

-----------------------------------------------

wooo! this is a long one!

hope you guys enjoyed and if you did it would be great if you could please vote/comment!

thank you for reading and stay healthy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
797 118 25
"You say you love me, yet you try to rip me apart limb by limb. I may not break easily, but the way you keep wearing me out all the time - well - I m...
367K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...