I Accidentally Turned One Dir...

By clare_cecld

(Editing In Progress) All you need to know about me is.... I may have accidentally turned one direction into... More

I Accidentally Turned One Direction Into Vampires
Darkness
Blood Lust
Gaining Control
Getting Back Some Of Our Best Friends.
We're Bloody Vampires! We Drink Blood, We Kill! Why Fight Our Nature?
Vampire Pub
We've Got Some Serious Explaining To Do
When Will This End?
Amber
I Accidentally Turned One direction Into Vampires (Editing)
Were Wolf
Slayer Community?
Eleanor's story
I know what you are.
"Guess what, My girlfreinds a werewolf"
The Hunt
The True Battle Comes from within
Welcome to the family.
Awaken
The Escape
Missing someone
Flash Backs
Shadows United
Elelement of control
Handing In Deadly Suspence and Trust?
Mind of Faith
Sister R.I.P?
Do You Dare?
Fainting Defeat
Concert Cancled Because Of An New Darkness
Washed Away
Embracing Life As A Shadow
Legends Unfold and Slaughter House
If Thats My Humanity Then Whats This?
Malipulation Of The Voice
Rumours Of War
Mysterious Attack?
Fire And Water Dont Mix
Time Slumber And Only Two Left Now
The Playful and Dangerous Effects Of The Wind
The Voice Of The Wind And Legends Repeated
Whatever It Takes
Earth Flash Back
Key To Hell
Join Forces?
To When We Get Through This?
Should I Come Clean?
And We Get Their At Last
I'm Not Giving Up On You Yet!
Twist the Knife in Deeper and I couldn't believe it....I'd fallen in Love with..
Get Out!
I'll Stand By You and Running Away Never Solved Anything
How Long? And You Have No Choice
I cant fight the Pain
Cracking Under The Pressure
The Plot Thickens
Confusion?
Chained and Realisation
Alone and secrets
Punished and Newborn
Battle Of Wills
The Truth Is Out
Our Only Hope
Sweet Goodbyes
Silent Conversation
The Flaw In His Plan
"Um I'm Still A Shadow...I Have No Problems With Ripping His Heart Out"
A Sticky End
Light Hearted Releaf
Promise?
The Ending Finaly? No Its Just The Beginging.
About the Sequel

Oh, So Zayn Don't Bite Perrie And Louis Try Not To Kill Eleanor...Yeah?

3.2K 67 16
By clare_cecld

Zayn stared at the text on his phone, his eyes watering slightly, it was this text that had kept him up all night worrying, it was a text from his girlfreind Perrie. She was coming to One Directions concert in the later in the day, the concert they had forgotten about, great....

"Mate are you going to be staring at your phone all day?" Niall asked him tiredly.

It was in the morning and everyone hadn't gotten enough sleep and their sleeping patterns seemed to be different, they'd been awake and alert at night but now they all felt like going to sleep standing up.

Harry had walked into one of the doors to the bathroom twice forgetting that the door was glass so it tendend to look like there was nothing there, he wasn't in the best mood.

"Move out the way!" Zayn herd Harry hiss at Liam who was standing in the way of Harry's closet, trying to find his shoes. Liam seemed to be the only one dressed and ready, know one had a clue how Liam got ready so fast.

"Stop being so stroppy! I'll move once I found my shoe's!" Liam told him firmly, Harry rolled his eye's at Liam's tone and tapped his foot irritable.

Liam found his shoe's and was shoved out of Harry's way as Harry looked through the closet to somthing to wear, Louis glanced in the mirror then his eyes widened "Um guys? You know the part where we have no reflections in myths? Well...they're not myths"...

One Direction whirled around and stared at the only mirror in there hotel room and sure enough They all were met with a blank square piece of glass, their reflections no where to be seen.

"Oh fantastic! This is so what I needed!" Zayn snapped, the sarcasm weighing his words.

"How are we meant to be getting dressed for the concert now?' Niall asked.

"We may not be able to see ourselves in mirrors ever again and you're worried about our concert?" Zayn said.

"Welll I'm not dating my reflection like you seemed to be" Niall retorted.

A few smiles and chuckles came around the group as Zayn and Nialls banter lightened the atmosphere, just like normal times Harry thought. Some loud knocking on the door and they heard Paul yell "Boys are you ready yet?"

They all jumped at his loud voice.

"Er almost" Louis yelled back when they hadn't even started getting ready yet.

"So how are we going to dress without a mirror?" Zayn asked them, Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn and snorted "Improvise"

He looked through his closet and chose random pieces of clothing and pulling them on. Harry chose a dark brown leather jacket with a white top, while Zayn pulled out a leather jacket and put it on with no shirt underneath. Louis randomly chose a dark blue t-shirt while Liam decided to wear his red squared t-shirt and Niall decided on a white tank top. They wore skinny jeans or ordinary baggy trouser's.

They looked at each other afterwards to see if anyone wanted to change but surprisingly they all looked good in what they were wearing, Zayns jacket made his eyes look even darker and Nialls tank top no longer looked to big for him anymore.

They quickly found out, no matter what they were wearing, somehow it always looked good on them. Louis even tried on a brightly rainbow coloured top which they usually only wore if they wen't going out because it didn't look that good on either of them but it was comfy, it looked the worst on Louis but now the dreadful top suited him perfectly?

"I guess this vampire stuff does have some good points after all" Liam said as he looked at everyone bright and ready in their clothes then-

"Boys! If you don't come in any second then so help me our'll knock your door down!" Paul suddenly roared from the end of their apartment on the other side of the door.

"Coming!" Zayn yelled.

They all looked at each other, all wondering what this day held in store for them.

Later in the day, a couple of hours before the concert, Louis decided to have a wonder down London. It was a big mistake...Walking in the middle of the day surrounded by humans? Not his best idea ever...

Louis sat in a restearunt with his hood and sunglasses on, so no one could reconise him, he'd ordered about three drinks already to try and get rid of the hunger that was forever building as he stayed longer and longer down the shops.

The waiter gave him a funny look as he ordered another drink and a second rare steak. Louis stopped himself breathing so he couldn't smell many of the other humans that surrounded him, he found it strange at how easily he started to call the people around him humans, at how accepting he felt about the whole situation they all were in. Louis looked outside the restearunt, watching the people walking around the city, totally unaware of the danger that surrounded them.He wished he was still one of those people.

The waiter brought his rare steak out.

"Sir?" She said bringing him out of his thoughts.

Louis smiled at her.

"Yes, sorry, thanks" He said.

She gave him the plate and wished he was more interested in the steak, rather than her neck which he seemed to not be able to stop glancing at, he could hear her pulse and could see her vein throbbing, his eyes slowly turned a dark red from behind his sunglasses...

Snap out of his Louis! He told himself angrily, he smiled falsely at the waiter and turned away from her, just holding his sudden hunger for her blood in and stuffed his face quickly with the steak, trying to dull the hunger down, why wouldn't she dam leave?

"You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" The waitress asked, looking at him quizzically.

"I don't think so love" Louis said, pulling his hoody over more of his head.

His pale hands slowly curled into fists and her blood grow more tempting every second then suddenly-

"Mam? You've been over that table for a awfully long time and my friends wish to be served" A young female, bright voice interrupted them. The waitress looked startled then quickly said "Of course"

She hurried of towards where the young lady was pointing to, a group of loud boisterous tall teenagers, chatting loudly over in the corner.

"Thanks" Louis said realising she'd just, without realising it saved the waitress from possible death, the urge to sink his teeth into her had been almost to much to bare. Louis looked at the other girl standing before him, she was beautiful with a extremely nice figure but strangely enough her blood didn't call to him like the waitress's had. He wasn't hungry for it at all and she smelt strange, animal like? Like a wild wolf? He wasn't sure where he got that description from but it seemed to fit her perfectly,

"Any time" She said "My names Eleanor"

"Louis" He said.

Eleanor grinned at him "I know, Louis Tomlinson right? My younger sister loves you"

Louis said chuckling "Was my disguise that bad?"

She smiled back "Na, I've just got a good eye sight"

Louis smiled warmly back at her.

"I'm going to your concert today" Eleanor said, cheerfully.

Louis grimaced "Well don't expect that much" He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed "Me and the boys kindu forgot we had a concert on today so..." He trailed of.

Eleanor giggled "You forgot you were performing in one of the biggest venue's in London?"

Louis shrugged sheepishly back, he thought randomly that he liked it when she giggled.

"You know I almost didn't reconise you when I saw you, you look different from what I saw on the Tv and magazines'" She said.

Louis frowned, confused "Different?"

Eleanor shrugged "I don't know maybe more pale? And their's something else but I can't put my finger on it" She said, studying him.

Louis almost said maybe less human? But restrained himself, to change the subject he joked "Do you usually study people this often? Or am I just special?"

Eleanor looked flustered but gained her composure and smirked at him, teasing "Maybe you're just special"

Louis grinned at her, leaning in more towards her, he said cheekily "I like the sound of that"

She laughed "I bet you do"

Louis smirked relaxing more, she was hot and nice. Talking to a normal person without wanting to drain them was refreshing and it made him feel ...Normal.

"Are you flirting with me love?" He asked her teasingly.

Eleanor smirked back "Maybe I am, mabye I'm not...Why don't you guess?"

"Mm, I don't like guessing games" Louis said, his voice deeper as he took more notice of her body and curves, a familiar need grasped his body and it had nothing to do with his new vampire instincts.

Eleanor smile got bigger, she said giggling at him"To bad"

"Eleanor! Come on, we're leaving!" A teen yelled from the table Eleanor was on. Eleanor glanced towards the boy that had yelled who was glaring at Louis. Eleanor gave Louis an regretful look.

"Its fine, go on then" Louis told her.

"See you at the concert" Eleanor said, then quickly rushed over to her friends as they left the restearunt, Louis watched her go, hoping to see her again.

Meanwhile Zayn was pacing in his apartment nervously, Perrie was coming, would she notice anything different about him? What if something happened? What if-"Zayn would you stop that already? You're making me nervous!" Niall snapped at him.

Liam was in the apartment with them but Louis and Harry had gone out somewhere.

Zayn smelt her before he saw her, a delicious smell infused his hunger, it was sweet but smelt of lavender and roses, even though he'd never smelt her before he imminently knew Perrrie was here. The door opened at Perrie walked in, Niall excused himself quickly after feeling his eyes turn red, it wasn't only Zayn that was tempted by Perrie.

So it was just Liam and Zayn left.

Perrie smiled at him, she had dyed her hair pink and it suited her, Zayn loved the fact Perrie didn't care what other people thought, she was funny and quirky which he loved about her.

Liam watched Zayn like a hawk while Zayn smiled lovingly at Perrie who did the same back, he hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks and despite his situation, he was eager to make up for the spare time. Perrie flung herself into his arms and kissed him, Zayn melted into her kiss while ignoring how he could praticly feel the blood rushing through her veins and her scent increased and intoxicated him.

Their make out session became more passionate and Liam squirmed awkwardly near them, where the couple had completely forgotten his existence.

Liam saw Zayn hand travel up Perrie's thigh and yeah he really didn't want to see that!

Liam gave a loud cough and Zayn and Perrie jumped apart quickly. Zayn saw Liam quickly remembering Liam was actually in the room.

Zayn looked like a sheepish kid who'd been caught putting his hands into a cookie jar, Perrie's cookie jar.

Liam groaned "Couldn't you get a room?"

Perrie laughed and said teasingly "We are in a room"

Liam quickly noticed the differences between Zayn and Perrie. Perrie was red in the face and flustered looking, breathing hard, while there was still no colour in Zayns skin and he defiantly looked unaffected by their hot and heavy make out session. Liam grimaced at the reminder that Zayn nor him would never be affected like that again, they could no longer blush and couldn't breath, how on earth would Zayn's relationship work out?

Zayn looked over Perrie hungrily, both desire's on his human and vampire instincts working at the same time. Hunger and lust were the emotions playing with his head right now. While Perrie was talking to Liam, his eyes looked her up and down as he noticed somthing he'd never noticed before, the fine tracery of veins on Perrie's inner wrist. The light shone down on Perrie from the window and her skin of her wrist was so translucent and the blue veins showed clearly through.

Zayn wished he'd listerned in biology at school, now what was the name for this vein? The big one that branched like a fork in a tree...? He wondered what Perrie's blood would taste like. Zayns eyes turned darker and a red tint appeared in them.

"Zayn, are you alright?" Perrie's worrid voice shook Zayn out his trance.

He jumped back from her quickly, his eyes wide.

"Sorry, I-I just zoned out for a sec" Zayn stuttered.

He'd been thinking about biting her! What what the hell? Perrie stepped closer to him but Zayn quickly steped away as her heartbeat pumped throught his ears and the smell of her blood seemed to be teasing him!

At Perrie's hurt expression Zayn felt guilt and a stab of pain in his heart as he tried to come up with a reasonable explanation for his behaviour.

"Perrie why don't you wait for Zayn outside? I just need a talk with him" Liam quickly said, noticing Zayns change in behaviour.

'Okay...Sure" Perrie said giving Zayn a hurt, confused look before walking out the door.

Zayn let out a groan, shit! He thought.

"Zayn?" Liam asked, worriedly.

"I wanted to bite her!" Zayn gasped out, trembling slightly, he wished nothing more to be human again.

Harry and Louis came in a couple of minutes later, both seemed pretty happy with themselves but their smiles fell when they saw what state Zayn was in.

"I'm guessing you're meeting with Perrie didn't go so well" Harry said, awkwardly.

The room seemed to heat up in Zayn sudden anger as he snarled "No shit Sherlock!"

His eyes seemed to glow slightly and turn orange and Louis and Harry swear they just then saw fire reflected in Zayn's eyes but it was gone quickly, so they thought they imagined it? Liam went to open the window as the heat in the apartment had excelled.

"Whats got you lot so happy?" Zayn grumbled staring at Louis and Harry.

Harry smirked and nudged Louis in the ribs playfully "Louis told me he met a girl"

Liam chuckled at Harry's teasing, Harry added "He won't even tell me what she looks like but she's defiantly hot from what I can tell from what his said"

Zayn decided to join in trying to forget his meeting with Perrie "How did you meet?"

Harry grinned at he said "She saved the waitress he was going to take a bite out of"

Louis looked slightly sheepish as he said "I wasn't going to take a bite out of her! I just said I almost did and-" He added excitedly "She is coming to our concert, her names Eleanor".

Harry laughed "Dam you're already smitten"

Louis huffed "No I'm not"

Zayn snorted "Face it mate, you've fallen hard"

Louis was about to argue when Niall came in and he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at Louis "Well you could go on a double date with Zayn now"

Louis said suspiciously "You were listening in?"

Nialls smirk answered his question and Louis glared playfully at him.

"So Zayn don't bite Perrie and Louis try not to kill Eleanor, yeah?" Harry said calmly, as if they were talking about the weather.

Eleanor

I couldn't wait to see Louis again but he did smell strange, not like usual humans I thought as I hurried towards the woods. I remembered his scent, he had smelled of the forest and as sweet as hunny but with an dangerous edge to it but he was just a human, he couldn't do me any damage.d

I walked up to my family who were waiting for me in the forest. My brothers and sister's smiled at me as I returned from my latest Vampire hunt.

My wolf like sense's were dulled in the day time but tonight the full moon changed all that. At midnight if you lived close to us, you herd howls of wolves, where me and my pack ran free.

My names Eleanor Calder and I'm a werewolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...