Cracking Under The Pressure

Amber

My eyes widened as the fireball flew towards me,
I didnt see Louis concentrating behind me,
just like the door, a huge gust of wind burt through from nowhere as it moved the fireball of course,
it hit the wall besides me before I saw as I could feel the air around my change, the oxigen was going from the room,
it didnt affect us as we were vampires but it affected the fire ball that had started to burn the wall, the fire after a few weak spits flickerd out of existance.

I turned to gape at Louis but his look of concentration had turned to a look of anger as he looked at Zayn.

"You almost killed her!" he hissed, I felt like saying her had a name but decided agaisnt it, he'd just saved my life after all.

Zayn didnt say anything just looking pissed of and very hungry.

I looked into Zayns eyes and my eyes widened as I saw red flicker in his eyes...like fire.

I looked into Louis eyes and I swear his eyes seemed to change, they were no longer the blue green couler, they seemed to change couler looking...silver?

For some reason the silver looked very dark and reminded me of the couler of a raging tornador or a Hurricane, it reminded me of people screaming and running away but they couldnt fight agaist the force of the wind that blow them away to their deaths.

It Reminded me of Tornado's ripping houses apart, I thought of different things aswell, I thought of people falling from buildings through the air, I saw people chocking and trembling...dying? I suddenly realised that they were being killed by gas...the clowdy hovering smoke around them.

I thought of fires but it wasnt the fire I was thinking of it was the smoke coming out of the fire choking the victoms and forcing them uncounsios ready for the fire to take them.

I was brought out of my strange thoughts and Louis was infront of me, his eyes no longer a silver colour.

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

I blincked slightly "w-what happened?" I looked around Sam and Zayn were no where to be seen.

Louis said frowning looking worridly and miserble "you were like..staring at me but you were in somekind of trance, it was really freacky and Zayn left, Perrie followed him, I dont know why but when I tried to talk to her, she snarled at me. I didnt try and stop Zayn, I have no intensions of being burned alive thank you very much"

He tried to smile but it was forced, he looked tired and like he'd aged many years, I knew the fact his best freinds deserting him no matter how he denied it was having its tool on him.

I felt like giving him a hug but Louis wasnt really a huggy type of person, he was light hearted but in control type of indervigal but I could see cracks starting to appear.

I said trying to comfort him "dont worry, we'll get them back, you wont become a shadow"
Louis said his voice cracking slightly "yeah..."

But I could tell like me, he didnt believe it.