Promise?

Harry walked over to Perrie.

"You know this is getting repetitive" he told her before, he looked into her memerys of Zayn and her happy together and then pulled them to the surface forcing her to remember them and slowly like last time her humanity returned as her eyes lost their blackness.

She stiffened then looked at Zayn guiltily, Zayn sighed and waited for her to walk over, when she did, he grabbed her and made her look at him as he said firmly "Perrie! Look at me!..Good, look please promise me whatever happens, never ever do that again...Please!"

Perrie said "But I don't want to lose yo-"

"And I don't want to lose you! Please Perrie!" Zayn begged.

Perrie looked down as she said "Fine, I promise"

Zayn finally smiled as he kissed her hard she almost stumbled back of the force of it as she grinned under his kiss.

Liam said "Um guys this is nice and all but.." he pointed to Terrance who had blown up so much that he didn't look like a human anymore, utter agony was on his face, he looked like he'd explode and second.

Everyone looked at each other before at the same time everyone ran for the door, everyone ran home, well what most of them had been calling home for a while now, Louis apartment...Though they didn't no what awaited them there...Would be less than pleasant.