Were Wolf

Amber trembled weakly after Harry had slowly stopped drinking from her. Harry rubbed the blood of his mouth onto his sleeve, he smirked at his handy work then suddenly the door knocked everyone stilled as one of one directions body guards walked in, Amber positioned herself so that he couldn't see the bite mark on her neck. He frowned at her.

 "Who's she?" he asked the boys confused.

The boys all looked like they were having trouble coming up with an exuse so Amber decided to step in, this was her chance to get back at Harry as she said "I'm Harry's girlfreind...didn't he tell you?"

Harry's eyes widened and he gaped at her soundlessly, feeling to shocked to comment but Liam joined in "Yeah, they wanted it to be a secret but they've decided to announce it to the fans today, tomorrow at that interview, the one in the evening".

The body guard looked suprised but quickly got over his shock and he grinned at Harry was currently giving Liam dirty looks. Then he left and Harry exploded "What the hell Liam!?" 

He slammed Liam against the wall, holding him up by his T-shirt his eyes turned an angry black.

Liam didn't fight Harry or struggle his just snapped "We need her Harry whether you like it or not! She's the only one who's been a vampire longer than us! She can help us! Or do you want to loose control again an almost kill someone else !?".

Harry closed his eyes trying to stop himself from hurting Liam anymore when he really wanted to do was tear his freacking heart out but it was irritatingly a good point and pushed Liam away from him. Niall and Louis didn't really look pleased about Liam's suggestion but Zayn looked like he agreed, he didn't like her but he needed to get more control over himself if he didn't want to almost bite Perrie again, maybe Amber could help with that.

Harry let out an angry growl of frustration and stormed out of the room, Niall followed him and Louis decided to follow incase they accidentally ran into someone, he didn't really want Niall or Harry to attack anyone in the mood they were in, giving Nialls current record and Harry's mood, he wasn't going to chance it.

"Harry! wait up!" Louis yelled, Niall was no where in site but Harry was near the fire exit with the intension of going out. Harry waited for Louis to catch up.

 "Are you alright?" Louis asked him warily.

Harry just let out a frustrated sigh and ran his hands through his hair.

 "Not really, I could handle it if she stayed for a bit... I guess but my pretend girlfriend? Liams gone way to far" Harry groaned, Louis was about to comfort Harrry when he spotted someone out side, Eleanor.

"Go on then, I wont tell" Harry said smiling at Louis.

Louis felt embarrassed

 "How did you know?" Louis asked him.

Harry gave a little laugh "I'm a mind reader Louis, I'm sure your soon to be girlfreind won't mind you giving her a visit"

Louis scowled and huffed "Stop reading my thoughts!"

Harry grinned at him, his eyes sparkling green.

 "Never going to happen mate, now go get her" Harry said as he patted Louis on the sholder.

Louis was glad that Harry was back in his normal mood but he said concerned.

 "Are you sure? What about Niall?" Louis asked.

Harry said "I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, I'm fine"

Louis gave Harry a thankful smile while he walked out Harry yelled after him "Remember to use protection!" while smirking broadly, Louis rolled his eyes at him grinning...